Yet another Garden Grocer question!

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
I am arriving at MCO at noon. I'll be taking ME to SSR. I originally told GG that I'd need a delivery anytime between 4 and 10. We'll be in the parks from the time we get there (assuming room won't be ready) and have an ADR at CM's at 7:10. Should I contact GG with a more precise time? What time would you recommend me telling them? Thanks!

If you're not in your room, they'll leave the delivery with bell services. We've used them twice. The first time, we were already in the parks. They called while we were in MK and just left the entire order with bell services. Last January we told them what time we expected to arrive at the resort, and our order was already there when we checked in. Very easy.

I ordered from them for the first time for our May trip. I prepaid for the order so that they could just leave it with Bell Services and we wouldn't have to be there to receive it and pay for it.

Bell Services has a refrigerator. It looked like Garden Grocer bags all the cold items together so that Bell Services can just pop those bags right into the refrigerator.

I used GG for the first time this past trip too. It was so handy, & I definitely plan to use it again. We weren't in the room when it was delievered either, but when we got back to the rrom I called down to the front & they brought it right up.

GG often gets rave reviews here. Unfortunately, we had a bad experience with them just a couple of weeks ago. I am still willing to give them another shot, but I will handle things differently.

My best advice is that if you are making ANY kind of change, make sure you do BOTH...call and e-mail. And talk to a person, don't just leave a message. I think if you call in your change...and then call them back to make sure that the change is in place, you will be ok.

Does Bell services refrigerate the food for you?

At VWL they didn't. They may have when it arrived at the resort but when they brought it up to the room they left the milk just sitting on the counter when we got back to the room?:confused3 Give me a break, either the person just didn't care or they were pretty dumb. Not very considerate. I will be there next time. But Garden grocers what great about the time slot we gave them.

At VWL they didn't. They may have when it arrived at the resort but when they brought it up to the room they left the milk just sitting on the counter when we got back to the room?:confused3 Give me a break, either the person just didn't care or they were pretty dumb. Not very considerate. I will be there next time. But Garden grocers what great about the time slot we gave them.
I thought you had to be in the room before Bell Services would deliver the groceries to your room? We were at VWL earlier this month. GG left our groceries with Bell Services. When we checked with them to see if our groceries had arrived, they told us they had them and that we had to be in the room when they brought them up. So I'm very interested to hear what happened in your case. Did they just bring them up when you weren't there? Just want to know what to expect in the future. Thanks!

GG often gets rave reviews here. Unfortunately, we had a bad experience with them just a couple of weeks ago. I am still willing to give them another shot, but I will handle things differently.

My best advice is that if you are making ANY kind of change, make sure you do BOTH...call and e-mail. And talk to a person, don't just leave a message. I think if you call in your change...and then call them back to make sure that the change is in place, you will be ok.

Same here. When we called a week in advance to make a change we were told that they only accept changes via email. I explained that we were already at WDW and didn't have access to a computer. The girl seemed put out. Another issue was that some items on our order were incorrect and/or missing. It was a Friday and they didn't correct the mistakes until Monday. When they did they left the items at Bell Services without a phone call. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter