YOAMD - Anyone else looking forward to it ending?

I went once, but didn't even know it was happening. My next trip isn't planned until it's supposed to be over.
It will be interesting to see what they do next, but Disney has always granted dreams to people... soo it really doesn't matter what banner they do it under.

When I was little and lived in FL, my parents took us to the Roger Rabbit show a million times just so each one of us could win a T-shirt. It's HUGE, we used them as night shirts for many years, but it's still a piece of Disney magic... Of course my parents knew the exact seat that they pull the "winners" out of, but it was still fun nonetheless.

Also the last time we went my brother got to be an extra in the Indiana Jones show, which was awesome for him (he's just a little taller, and louder than I am...so they saw him first). But they always get extras...

I don't see how this "year" is that much different than every other year at Disney, except they added a few more prizes to the mix.

ive been to WDW twice and DL twice since the YOMD began...totaling 16 days adn i'll be going to both WDW adn DL again in august...the first time i went during YOMD in march last yr, my friend sand i would look to see if we coul dfind the dream squad but we didnt...we were al ittle disappointed at first but soon after, we were having too much fun to care about winning a dream....sinc ethat trip, i dont even think about the dream squad and winning prizes...IM IN DISNEY!!!!....the trips are going to magical whetehr or not you win something....I think the people who go to disney expecting to win something have tthe wrong attitude about the entire trip
Enjoy disney....its an amazing place wihtout winning a dream....so many people will never be able to go to disney so be grateful you can go so much....there are

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter