You Are Not The First To Pass This Way: 2nd Magic Baltic Cruise, 6/24/2010

If I remember correctly from the list that was posted they aren't going to exchange for Estonian kroon on the ship, so you might want to plan to look for an ATM ashore.

This may be the first trip when I'm not up half the night packing. :cool1: I just have to do toiletries and carry-on.

We leave in the morning and will have one night in Dover. I can't wait.

Trying to finish up packing here...:headache:

Leave tomorrow to catch 8:03am bus to ZRH airport and then EasyJet to Gatwick and taxi to Dover.

Just printing out over fifty pages of paper for the cruise: boarding passes, excursion tickets, reservation confirmations, itineraries, etc. Hope I didn't forget anything. Guess I should make copies of passports as well.

Have no foreign currencies but do have the bankcards with that European chip, so hopefully will be ok.

Safe and comfortable travels to all. :wizard:

Packing is almost done. Just like everyone else, I'm hoping I remembered everything. Leaving for the airport in two hours. Safe travels to all. See ya on the ship!

Well, we have chosen our seats for the flight and printed out the boarding passes. The last load of laundry is in the washer and most everyone is packed. DH is the type who packs 30 mins before we leave. I think he just likes to make me sweat!!!

Tomorrow will be taking the dogs to the kennel and packing up those last minute items. Then we will be off to the airport by 3 PM

We had one of those summer thunderstorms tonight. It lasted about 15 mins and was gone. Hoping tomorrow night stays clear.

Sleep well all!!

We had the same thunderstorm. It was pretty intense, from about 7:30-8:30. Forecast is for clear skies until late tonight, so the flights this evening should get out without incident (knock on wood). DH wound up PULLING AN ALL NIGHTER to finish a work project. I got up at 5:15 to get focused on the final stretch and made him get into bed. Sigh. Boarding passes printed. Now need to see if we're really fitting everything in 4 bags or we need a 5th. CANNOT BELIEVE we are leaving today. Seems almost unreal. Hope everyone has a calm and easy day today.

Getting excited just reading about you guys leaving!!:banana:
Hope all goes smoothly for you all:grouphug:

Have a great time:thumbsup2

Everyone is packed and we managed one bag per person with a small duffle that holds all the shampoos, conditioners, etc... I'm pretty sure I over packed, but that's me!!

Cindy, hope your DH managed to get a good rest. Mine was up most of the night working also, but that is not unusual for him.

TDC, hope the toe is doing well and walking is getting easier.

Safe travels to all and see you all tomorrow.

Nina

Looks like we will fit everything in 4 duffles. May have to pick up another piece of luggage if we shop too much though!:lmao:

Very much looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow, even if we're all jet-lagged out of our minds! Safe travels.

We made it to Ramada Dover! Flight and taxi went smoothly and weather is beautiful. Getting lunch and then maybe taxi to castle. Or more likely soccer game watching.

Good to know you arrived safely! Wish we were there already, but we're getting there! Enjoy the day.

am I the only one at work today? So I will hold the fort down.

Leaving work at 3, going back to the condo for luggage, shooting for the 5:45 bus to Dulles which will get there at 6:15. Then, time in the airport.

My foot is in the enclosed shoe and the toe is faring okay so far.

See everyone on the other side...

Grizz, enjoy your day.

TDC, glad to hear the toe is doing well.

See everyone tomorrow. Safe travels to all who are leaving today and for those already in London/Dover, have a great day.

Leaving for the airport. Hope everyone has safe and easy travels. See you on the ship!!!!!:cool1::cool1:

Hello from London! My flight last night ended up with a 3 hour delay, landed nearly 2.5 hrs late this morning. Fortunately my flights were on United instead of US Air as I missed the excitement of the USAir plane to PHL backing into an empty plane scheduled for CLT. Oops! I spent the afternoon wandering around, checked in with the DCL Hospitality desk at the Grosvenor House and have an 8:45 am transfer time tomorrow morning. It was great to walk around but I do wish I'd had more time to explore. I'll just have to return some day!

Hello from London! My flight last night ended up with a 3 hour delay, landed nearly 2.5 hrs late this morning. Fortunately my flights were on United instead of US Air as I missed the excitement of the USAir plane to PHL backing into an empty plane scheduled for CLT. Oops! I spent the afternoon wandering around, checked in with the DCL Hospitality desk at the Grosvenor House and have an 8:45 am transfer time tomorrow morning. It was great to walk around but I do wish I'd had more time to explore. I'll just have to return some day!

We arrived on June 22 and have enjoyed two full days in London. Staying at Park Plaza Westminster (DCL arranged) which was a great location. Just a few blocks from London Eye, Big Ben, etc.. Saw Prince William yesterday near Waterloo Station where he was getting an honoary for something. He was a lot taller in person! The Queen was there also but she had left before we came along. Went to Harrods for afternoon tea and the store is just incredible. So big that DW says she needs a few days more in London! :scared1:

Met a few other families in our travels that are also on the June 24 sailing. Getting picked up by DCL at 9:30 for the trip to the Magic. Have to get the bags ready for pickup! This is the last post from land! :thumbsup2

head to the airport (BWI) in 4 1/2 hours then on to London. Betting will need two taxis. Man.. why do we pack so much 'stuff'...

Hope everyone had a great time and made it home safe and sound. Would love to hear what others thought of this cruise. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed most of the ports. St Petersburg was the absolute highlight. Our tour with SPB Tours was fantastic! Weather was much warmer than anticipated. Sorry to have missed the meet. We were all exhausted and just crashed once we hit our staterooms.

Time to start planning the next cruise!!!!

Wow, what a great cruise!! I'm so glad we took the plunge and I am really missing the fresh fruit this morning for breakfast :) . We had a magical time and also had a fab 2 days in St. Petersburg thanks to SPB. No problems in any ports, just wish we had more time in some of them, no surprise there.
This was our first cruise and I can't help but feel we are spoiled for good.... can't wait to be on another Disney cruise and can't imagine doing a shorter than 7 day one at that :).
Hope everyone else had a great time, we sure did and I am sad to be home so quickly!! The 12 nights flew by!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter