Your Disney Dream Job

standarsh789

Earning My Ears
either by working in the disney college program or just by applying at Disney parks, where would you want to work if you had the choice to work at any attraction in the theme parks. Where would your dream job be?:wizard: Mine would be at the rock'n roller coaster, or haunted mansion.

P.S. what are the most wanted positions in the parks, like I know alot of people want to be in haunted mansion, but where else?

either by working in the disney college program or just by applying at Disney parks, where would you want to work if you had the choice to work at any attraction in the theme parks. Where would your dream job be?:wizard: Mine would be at the rock'n roller coaster, or haunted mansion.

P.S. what are the most wanted positions in the parks, like I know alot of people want to be in haunted mansion, but where else?

My dream job would to be a character performer (though I would stay with character attendant as well). Another popular area is Tower of Terror.

i would love to Belle for a character princess:
or work at Small World or Haunted Mansion as a ride attendent

my cousin said Test Track was a popular ride to work at

honestly...i would want to work with the wedding dream team! now, i know that's not specifically in one of the parks, but that's my disney dream job! i've always wanted to look into wedding planning!

That is what I have always wanted to do...I have always said that, I would LOVE to be a Jungle Cruise Captain. It would be the best!

I wanna work on Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, or I wanna be the Tinkerbell that flies during the fireworks.

ok well mine isn't for one of the parks but here it is. my major is interior design and i would absolutely love to be on the group/team dealing with all the renovations around the parks and hotels.

EASY! working the haunted mansion over in disney tokyo! i have always had a thing to move out to japan, and doing the haunted mansion while living out there would be just amazing

I think if I wasnt so shy I'd want to be a face character (snow white or Cinderella). But since I am uber shy and a fan of sugar I think one of the confectionery shops would be great.:)

itd be awesome if got to work in pirates... seeing as how i dress up as some sort of pirate every halloween anyway haha

Right now my dream job is to be an EPCOT catering manager. Or an event coordinator in any of the parks.
Before that my dream job was Guest Relations especially a VIP tour guide. I love thier costumes!
:wizard:

My dream job....being one of the dancers in "Festival of the Lion King". It is my favorite show at the parks and I love the music and costumes ;_;.

Being more realistic though, I would love to be Stitch (I am too tall, I know that already so booo) or just a dancer in a parade or something.

Even MORE REALISTIC (I am not mega trained in singing/dancing so thats probably out I have some training but not alot), I would love to work at Pirates of the Carribean, any ride at Animal Kingdom (would LOVE to do the Kilimanjaro ride), any of the tour rides really. Splash Mountain would be fun too.
Heck being a vacation planner would be fun (like actually getting to help people plan their vacation).

My dream Disney job is to work in their archives. That would be SO interesting. :)
Also, I would love to be a performer in one of their shows... particularly on the DCL.

My Disney Dream Job, and the one that I am striving for as my career, is a Disney Wedding Planner. I have always loved to plan weddings, parties, and more. Plus I have always loved Disney. To have this as a career would be really great. I am hoping that by hopefully getting accepted to the CP, then maybe a PI, and my degree in Travel & Tourism management will help me with this goal.

I would love to be a Disney Wedding Planner!!!!!! :bride:

I've also wanted to work at the Jungle Cruise for just about.. ever. That and The Great Movie Ride.

I think being a wedding planner or a pastry chef at Disney would be fantastic! ...but alas, I have chosen to pursue dentistry instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter