Your Disney Dream Job

My dream is to work anywhere at Disney. My dream job would be working as an event coordinator or wedding planner at Disney!!!

I am currently pursuing my Masters in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I hope to move to FL and pursue my dream in a few years.

:tinker: Sprinkling myself with a little pixie dust to make my dreams come true!!!

My top 5 most wanted positions at disney parks:

5: Food vendor in the parks - It would be fun to work in the park being a small vendor. It's a good way to be able to interact with guests and provide them with a good service.
4: Ride operator - doesn't matter what ride
3: Monorail tour guide - what could be more fun than riding the monorail all day?
2: Character performer - I'd like to do this if at all possible. I don't know what characters I could be seeing that I'm 6 foot and about 250 pounds. Baloo the Bear or Goofy if I become thinner.
1: Character attendant/bodyguard - I feel that it is vital to make sure character interations go smoothly and don't end up like this (see link to video, WARNING: may cause anger.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0cU1k3M7ho

I would love having something to do with the restaurants on property or the hotels, but then again working in the parks is a dream. I guess just working for Disney would be a dream job in itself.

For the Disney CP, my dream job would be either a Character Attendant or a Character performer of some kind (just being an extra in a parade would be fabulous!)

As for a future career, being the Human Resources Director for Magic Kingdom is my dream. Pretty specific already, huh?

But hey, at least we know what we want...

I would love having something to do with the restaurants on property or the hotels, but then again working in the parks is a dream. I guess just working for Disney would be a dream job in itself.

I hear ya about waiting for the notification if you got in or not! When did you interview and for what position? I interviewed on the 25th and she said it would take about 3 weeks. Ugh, lol.

I'm applying to the spring 2008 CP program, and my dream job would be to be cast anywhere in Liberty Square. I am such a history nerd that during my first visit my favorite attraction was the Hall of Presidents. :rotfl2:

Well, let's not limit ourselves to just one park, yeah? :goodvibes I'd love to be an Imagineer. I'm studying architecture right now (in my 4th out of 5 years) so if all else fails in the real world, I'm most definitely looking into designing for Disney. Heck, even if the real world doesn't fail, I wanna look into it!! :thumbsup2

Belle in Storytime With Belle. :) Doubt that would happen, though.

I've always wanted to work in PotC. I remember looking at their socks at Disneyland and deciding I wanted that job.

Anything in Epcot as long as its not food service but i would also love one day to be an imagineer.

I couldn't choose one!

Ether-
- Bell Hop at the Tower of Terror
- Work at one of their kids clubs (i love working with kids)
- A character minder and see lots of sweet moments
- Be cinderella or Aurora (but i highly doubt it!)
- If i wasn't scared of hights- Tinkerbell!

I'd love to design hotels and new rides for them. I could let my imagination run wild.
sincerely,
alan:goodvibes

I would want to be a ride operator for one of the Fantasy Land rides. Like Peter Pan..Snow White..Winnie the Pooh, or Small World.

I would want to be a ride operator for one of the Fantasy Land rides. Like Peter Pan..Snow White..Winnie the Pooh, or Small World.

If you worked Fantasyland attractions you would work several of the rides.

I want to be in the High School Musical 2 Pep Rally! Just saw it this weekend... anyone know the requirements for that shows or others like it? When can you just audition, and when do you have to be an Equity actor to do so?

My dream job wouldn't necessarily be in the parks, but I would LOVE to illustrate for the Disney parks. If I were an illustrator for Disney, my life would be perfect, lol. :love: :artist:

I would love to be Belle in Storytime with Belle or a member of the "Dream Team" and give out some of the big prizes for a Year of a Million Dreams!!!

I want to be in the High School Musical 2 Pep Rally! Just saw it this weekend... anyone know the requirements for that shows or others like it? When can you just audition, and when do you have to be an Equity actor to do so?

My best friend is in entertainment at disney,, and i believe he said that in order to audition,, you have to be a specific color to even tryout. Disney has color codes for their characters and i think you have to have a high color for the HSM cast. Not really sure though...:confused3

You don't have to be in equity (except for a couple of people). But you do have to be selected for it once you get into entertainment. You also have to have a certain color code. So you can't just audition for HSM Pep Rally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter