Your Disney Dream Job

My best friend is in entertainment at disney,, and i believe he said that in order to audition,, you have to be a specific color to even tryout. Disney has color codes for their characters and i think you have to have a high color for the HSM cast. Not really sure though...:confused3

The colors basically define your athletic and dancing skills, to be in any parade you have to be VERY good at dancing and in great shape!

My disney dream job is at DEG (Disney Event Group) to shoot and edit conferences, weddings, and special events

3. Any shop on mainstreet.
2. Pirates-simply because of the costume! and
1. Driver at Kilimanjaro (sp) Safari's. I love that role so much. Getting to be all crazy and over-enthsiastic...pretty much be myself...:rotfl2:

I already have mine for Disney World!!! =]]]]

otherwise though it will be to eventually work for Disney as a 2D animator

I have already worked in one of my dream jobs- Entertainment Manager...hopefully I will be able to work my other dream job...

Mine would be to become best friends with Wendy Miora Angela Darling or to work on Expedition Everest/Kilamanjaro Safaris/Fantastyland

What exactly is an entertainment manager? It sounds interesting

An Entertainment Manager is different based on where your placed and what your role is- you can be a stage manager... where you call the shows, you can be placed with the character department, you can be on a special events team... I had a blast!!

An Entertainment Manager is different based on where your placed and what your role is- you can be a stage manager... where you call the shows, you can be placed with the character department, you can be on a special events team... I had a blast!!

That sounds awsome! I would love to do that someday.

That sounds like tons of fun!

I want to work in IT networking for Disney. I'd be in my major and working for the company I love. I'd also like to be a part of the wedding planning team, specifically the reception entertainment area. I'm already an entertainer for a mobile DJ company and do weddings every weekend. It's hard work but it's a blast, and doing it at Disney would make it that much better!

If money wasn't an object though, I'd have to say the Tower of Terror would be my favorite place. I did perma greeter at the Haunted Mansion and that was crazy fun. I also enjoyed extra hours as a door host at the Disco club at PI. I got to dance all night and got paid OT for it!:banana:

I've always wanted to play Ariel in The Little Mermaid show at MGM (or soon to be The Disney Hollywood Studios).

But more realistically, I'd love to be a Jungle Cruse "captain, you're tour guide and quite possibly your swimming instructor. Now wave goodbye to those nice folks on the dock because you are NEVER going to see them again!" :thumbsup2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter