Your Disney Dream Job

I am not really sure yet what my CP dream job would be...but down the road, lets see....

How about President of the Walt Disney World Resort. Look out Meg Crofton here I come. Even further down....President of Operations, and finally Chairman of Disney Parks and Resorts. Crofton, Weiss, and Rasulo better be on their toes ha ha.

One can dream.

***all dreams jobs subject to change

I would love to be an imagineer!!!

How fun would it be to be involved with ride creation?!?!? :yay:

I am an education major, so my dream job would have to be working at the Neverland Club in the Poly. I'd get to work with kids AND be at my favorite resort...perfect!

I'm too old now....but I wish I would have pursued a performer/dancer position when I was younger (hence my user name)

I was a full time dancer/singer at a large theme park in Kansas City at the wee age of 16..... So, I THINK that I would have been able to pursue something at WDW slightly later in life, but I never 'got around' to it.

My dream job would be Chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts :) I'd love to turn Disney into more of what Walt had envisioned......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter