Your Favorite Photograph that YOU have taken on Disney Grounds

I agree with WDWfigment - favourite is a tough choice.

Most of my favourite photos are a combination of being happy with the 'end result' (the picture) but also combined with the memory of 'being there' at the time.
This one is not a particulalry interesting subjuect - taken 2 x days before Christmas in the library area of Kidani Villas at Animal Kingdom Lodge - but the memory of the warm sultry evening, the cooking smells coming from Sanaa and the sound of the African music playing - always brings back a very good memory of being where I love to be the most!

4205397416_ca743cd1c6_b.jpg

Milly

I've only been to WDW once, so I only have about 1,000 photos to choose from :laughing:

This isn't a technically perfect shot, but it is SOOC and it just sums up "Disney" to me. And it was such a random capture. We were walking through AK and I turned around to take a picture of some scenery and my son was standing there, right in my line of sight, and I snapped a quick picture and this is what I got.

First day in The World by amanda.leggett, on Flickr

I like it. The composition is good, as is the light, and it has personal meaning to you.

At the moment, one I really like:

Rockin' Preshow by Tropical Wilds, on Flickr

Though I will say, somewhat sadly, I've never gone with a "great" camera. I did a point-and-shoot last time and got some great photos. Now I've got an amazing camera and I'm, slowly, teaching myself how to take reasonably good pictures. Hopefully by September, I can get some of the stuff you guys do.

this one, which was taken by my husband, just makes me giggle when I see how much I was into it and my daughter wasn't and the fact that we're all in pink...;)

IMGpowerrangers.jpg

this one because I can talk my husband into doing most anything for a photo op, and because it was probably the last vacation that I used film instead of digital. :thumbsup2

IMGdaninboat.jpg

and this one because someone once asked if I would mind if they used it for their desktop photo. :)

20081222_478.jpg

This one was taken at Pop Century in 2008:

DanasDisneyPictures028.jpg

My daughter and nephew playing in the fountains outside of Imagination at Epcot:

DanasDisneyPictures177.jpg

My nieces, my father, my nephew, and my BIL entering the Magic Kingdom:

DanasDisneyPictures2100.jpg

Watching fireworks on the Pirate Cruise:

DanasDisneyPictures2375.jpg

This is beautiful! Where were you at for this perspective? I've never shot Illuminations but hope to one day.

If I were to guess, the wrap-around balcony in Japan, the one that wraps outside of Tokyo Dining.

This is one of my favorite pictures I've taken at the MK. I took this earlier this week, from inside the Carousel, at 3am.

disney-magic-kingdom258.jpg

It's a view of Cinderella's Castle and Fantasyland, from a different angle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter