Your favorite place to eat

HappyLawyer

DIS Veteran/ OLCC Owner who's Mouse'n Down The Hou
i did not put this on disney resturants because it is not a disney resturnat but what is the one place or the one food item you love when you are in florida, for us, the grocery store has these baked wings called madi gra chicken and it is too die for

The Outback steakhouse is our favourite, just off the 192 at Formosa Gardens.

I love Sweet Tomatoes at Kirkman and Sand Lake near Universal.

We like the Bahama Breeze places. They have good food and a nice atmosphere.

It's not in Orlando But in Naples I love the Dock at Crayton Cove, Silver Spoon & going to the Fresh Market-I don't have one by me. And my Favorite FL food hands down is Stone Crab Claws.

Kae

i am still in search of a great rib place for my parents when we hit fl again

We always make a few trips to Cracker Barrel when were there. My FIL loves to take a trip to Publix, he has fun with it.

HappyLawyer said:
i am still in search of a great rib place for my parents when we hit fl again

"Smokey Bones" is at the intersection of 192 and 535. It's in the Publix shopping plaza. If you haven't tried their ribs yet, it might be a possibility.

Thanks a bunch my parents are in search of good bbq places, i will let them know

Bahama Breeze is our all time favorite. It has a great atmosphere, good food, huge menu and terrific drinks.

Our other favorites are:

Macaroni Grill
Orlando Ale House
Sweet Tomatoes

We only do the above restaurants when staying off site. We always add a few nights off site to save on DVC pts.

Kae said:
It's not in Orlando But in Naples I love the Dock at Crayton Cove, Silver Spoon & going to the Fresh Market-I don't have one by me. And my Favorite FL food hands down is Stone Crab Claws.

Kae

I love the Dock too! I remember going there as a little kid with my parents and grandparents. pixiedust:

I love this thread. I'm going to try the Bahama place as well. We're staying off site for our first Orlando-non-disney vacation.

THanks!

Beth :wave:

Orlando Ale House is always a must due for us while in Orlando.

When outside of Orlando - we like RJ Gaters (in Jupiter, Fl) for the grouper sandwich. Yummmmm!

And don't get me started in Sanibel. Now that island has some GREAT restaurants.

I like Cracker Barrel breakfasts, but that is only because I live in California and you can't get "country cookin" where I live!

Jenn

We love Carrabas, Outback, Bahama Breeze, Dixie Crossroads, and Jungle Jims. We do want to try Texas De Brazil and Cafe Tu Tu Tango our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter