Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

EasterHoney

Secret Pal for CL_RealLabGirl
Evening Ladies!

I just want to introduce myself. I am the EasterHoney! I hope to make my new secret pal CL_Lab_Girl, feel like a very lucky lady this round!

Zeta Girls Rock!

Look out for the EasterHoney! :cool1:

Hi Everyone!
I'm LibrarianBellE's new Zeta Pal, talking.book! Lets get this party started.

LibrarianBellE, what is your VMK title? And when can we meet? I hope I can bring lots smiles to you this upcoming round.

Greetings dahlings! If you meet me in VMK, I'm too perfect for you! Why, my signature in VMK says so! It will be my pleasure to be the secret pal to the girl almost as fabulous as me......

CL_NikkiBell!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

She won't know what hit her!

Hello ladies :wave:

I'm here to fill one lovely princess' princess: (Disneyfreak92) days and nights with lots of good Zeta mischief :stir:, smiles :sunny:, and hugs :grouphug:

I hope we meet up soon, pal! :wizard:

Ciao Bella!

~ CiaoBellaBella :p

A big thank you to Tishke for organizing us!

tymickey.jpg

Good Morning. I'm the secret pal to Poohbrlvr. I can't wait to get to know you better! Have a magical day!

A big Hello to my new Secret Pal Redbaybound. As this is your first time doing Zeta secret pals I hope to get to know you and enjoy gifting your little heart's desires if at all possible. It is my mission to go out and spread pixie dust and sunshine to my new Pal.
Have a great day :)

Just a quick hello to my Secret Pal - DisAeryn, Dis A, Aeryn - she goes by many names. Your Secret buddy, TechieZeta Pal, is here to hopefully grant you some lovely wishes.

:wizard:

Oh My! What a wonderful day to be a Zeta!! My Name is PixieFeet and I am so luck to have AprilinDisney as my secret pal!

Stay tuned for more :-)

Hi its just littleoleme and I am looking for:

pssstt....you can use the siggie if you like, handcrafted from me to you!

Wawaaka/PurpleGoddess... hello... are you there?

Guess not right now.

Well hello, my name is Eener_the_Pal, Eenerpal, or Eener... and I have the pleasure of having you as my secret pal for round 4!

WooHoo- I was very excited to read your name on my email from Tishke- should be loads of fun to spoil you...

And I'm declaring that my secret pal is the best!

Hello, my Zeta Pal. princess: Your fairygodmother has arrived! I am so looking forward to meeting you and spoiling you!

Just subscribing!!! And I must say I love the name of my Secret Pal... Fairy Treats! Sounds like a heavenly snack!

I'm so glad to see that so many of you are contacting your pals so early. You girls are great!

Here's to another great round of spoiling :woohoo:

Attention Zeta Girls!
This is an important announcement for Silvrstrfx!
Hey Girl....Whats up!
I'm your Secret pal and ready to play!
Send me a wish list and lets get together!

Want to give a shout out to my Pal Pilikia97! :wave:

I hope I can make all you dreams come true!

Looking forward to an exciting fun fulled time! :woohoo:

ZetaOrangeCrush said:
Woot! I am the secret pal to BriarRosie! Looking forward to making her smile for the next few weeks!

After seeing who my secret pal is, I am ROFL! :rotfl2:
I know it can't be a coincidence my pal picked that name. LOL!

You already made me smile. This is gonna be good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter