Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Zeta_Chick said:
I like Fly! I am so excited about getting to know you! :)

Just wanted to say i had a great time meeting my new pal tonight! Thank you so much for the pins! Oh! I have to go change my signature now.....

Zeta Girls Rule! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:

Hold on here.....do I really have two pals?? That can't be right!

Kitty_Litter said:
Want to give a shout out to my Pal Pilikia97! :wave:

I hope I can make all you dreams come true!

Looking forward to an exciting fun fulled time! :woohoo:

Hi Kitty! I'm looking forward to meeting you- Let's party! paw: :cat: party: :cat: paw:

Woot! I wanted to thank ZetaOrangeCrush! She met me tonight and well....
Let's say I can't see the forest through the TREES! Wahoo!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thank you so much! They made my room look that much prettier!

Woot! Great Addition to the room Crush! The trees made it. Wait a minute, refresh my memory - who won the game?

<Crackling, buzzing and static interrupt this thread >
<A hazy, ghost-like shadow appears... >

ATTENTION: I am looking for a CALIFornia GIRL!

Code name: Cazalet

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to sit back and be spoiled by a SecretAgentZeta.

Should you choose not to accept it, well, then I'll just have to keep all the neat stuff I have planned for you ;)

Your first clue to my identity is: that I live somewhere east of the Rockies.

Do not try to follow this transmission.

This clue will self destruct in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

<BOOM>

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Thread.​

justliketink said:
Woot! Great Addition to the room Crush! The trees made it. Wait a minute, refresh my memory - who won the game?

You did, but maybe your kid decided to throw the game in your favor at
one point. LOL!

Just popping on to wish
April In Disney a Wonderful Morning!

GOOD MORNING my wonderful Pal,
I hope your day is filled with
sun and fun.

SecretAgentZeta said:

ATTENTION: I am looking for a CALIFornia GIRL!

Code name: Cazalet

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to sit back and be spoiled by a SecretAgentZeta.

Should you choose not to accept it, well, then I'll just have to keep all the neat stuff I have planned for you ;)

Your first clue to my identity is: that I live somewhere east of the Rockies.

Do not try to follow this transmission.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Thread.​

LOL! SecretAgentZeta you know just I like :thumbsup2 and I think you might just know me too well already! LOL I love a good mystery and some surprises along the way. :cool1: I already think your creativity is off the charts, so this is going to be fun, fun FUN!! :Pinkbounc (why do I have the feeling that I could log on as one of my many mules and you would find be no matter what disguise I have on? :rolleyes: )

Woot! Let the games begin!!

Hi There- hope your Tuesday is great and filled with lots of fun...

I'm working on building up my credits slowly but surely as I fully plan to spoil you in this round- so be prepared.

I would really love for you to send me a list of things you'd like or want and would also love for you to check on the Zeta Group and post your Getting To Know You post

Have Great Tuesday

Good Afternoon VegasMonarch!!
PrincessGreenie has been doing some VMK shopping for you!
Be ready to be spoiled!!​

monarchs secret said:
Good Afternoon VegasMonarch!!
PrincessGreenie has been doing some VMK shopping for you!
Be ready to be spoiled!!​

:teeth: i can't wait. and i have to say i love those dancing bananas! they make me laugh every time i see them. :teeth:

Wow, Zetacheetah, what pretty purple glitter! You sure know how to spead the pixie dust :)

Thanks so much for the codes. I was so surprised and happy when they came up as wanted posters. You totally rock!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter