Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

GoldenGirlZeta said:
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Hope you enjoy the snow! Be careful out there and stay warm : )

See me in VMK soon

I'm being very careful and am bundling up when I go out.
I can see you anytime in VMK today. Gotta love snow days!!

Good Afternoon Roxane
I hope you find joy in the great things of life-but also in the little things.
I can't wait to meet you in person. My owner just told me a little secret.
Be ready to be spoiled
PS- I am zetacheetah on vmk looking to spoil Roxane

I absolutely can't wait to meet my secret pals, but also I can't wait for Sunday when I get to meet you all! :grouphug:

Thanks, Tishke, for all your hard work!!! :cheer2:

:cheer2: :grouphug: :sunny: :cheer2: :grouphug: :sunny: :cheer2: :grouphug: :sunny:

Hi CL_Twirlergirl!

I am your pal!!! There was a bit of a mix-up, but all is well that ends well and I have the best Community Leader ever as my pal!

I hope you are enjoying your day!

Guess who has the Best Secret Pal?

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I do :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

:cheer2: :cheer2: Hurray for PixieFeet who makes me feel so special all day long:cheer2: :cheer2:

TechieZetaPal said:
:thumbsup2 Just a quick shout out to my Pal Dis Aeryn. Hope to see you soon. :thumbsup2

You are just the bestest! I *love* your name :)

By the way, the sweater -- going to come in handy while I'm in the frozen tundra of Seattle. Thank you *so* much!!!

Can't wait to get to know you better.

I have to say that my secret pal Fairy Treats is amazing. Absolutely amazing! I am totally speachless.... Thanks so much!

tiredangel.gif

SecretZetaSister said:
Better late than never :lmao:
I am looking for my Super Secret Pal!! :thumbsup2

Woot! I'm so exited!!! Can't wait to catch up with you! Great Tink pics!

:sunny: Good Morning VegasMonarch! :sunny:
I cannot wait to meet you!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be able to meet today or I think I might burst! pixiedust:

monarchs secret said:
:sunny: Good Morning VegasMonarch! :sunny:
I cannot wait to meet you!!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be able to meet today or I think I might burst! pixiedust:

:wave: good morning to you too monarchs secret.
and i think i may burst as well.

Laurabearz said:
I have to say that my secret pal Fairy Treats is amazing. Absolutely amazing! I am totally speachless.... Thanks so much!

You're Welcome! :wizard: :wizard:

(PS for everyone else... if my name looks familiar, it is because I have resurrected FairyTreats from the first Zeta Round. If you know who I am, please don't tell LauraBearz. :goodvibes )

FairyTreats said:
You're Welcome! :wizard: :wizard:

(PS for everyone else... if my name looks familiar, it is because I have resurrected FairyTreats from the first Zeta Round. If you know who I am, please don't tell LauraBearz. :goodvibes )

Ahhhh off to do some searches!!! LOL

Again, thanks FairyTreats (love that name) you have been wonderful!

I found my new secret Zeta pal last night! Silvrstrfx!!!! Woohoo
We had a few crazy games of ghosts and then I got dc'd (sorry!)
It was great to see you, hope to see you soon!

Do you all call yourselves beta girls in the game? I went to a friend's room in VMK last night and there were a bunch of girls in there talking like that. I did feel like I had stumbled into a "secret society." I tried to ask about it but no one answered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter