Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Pixie_Dust said:
Do you all call yourselves beta girls in the game? I went to a friend's room in VMK last night and there were a bunch of girls in there talking like that. I did feel like I had stumbled into a "secret society." I tried to ask about it but no one answered.

A bunch of us were in CL_Maltoo's room with a Villains title. We do call ourselves beta girls since we can't say Zeta in the game anymore. I came in late and I didn't remember seeing you there. Maybe it's another room?

We're just a bunch of "old and lame" ladies looking to get to know others better by being their secret pal. :)

Zeta Girl Surprise said:
I found my new secret Zeta pal last night! Silvrstrfx!!!! Woohoo
We had a few crazy games of ghosts and then I got dc'd (sorry!)
It was great to see you, hope to see you soon!

LOL I dc'd, too! I wonder who won that game...

It was fabulous to meet you! :Pinkbounc You have the best title!!

Good afternoon, LittleBelle! :cheer2: Been trying to reach you- check your PM's please :goodvibes
otherwise, I hope to meet up with you this weekend :wave2:

:woohoo: :banana: Hurray for meeting with VegasMonarch!! :banana: :woohoo:
That made my day!
I enjoyed being in Pilikia's room with you! Sorry that I disappeared got got dced.
I have already got an idea for your second round of surprises! I think that you're going to like it! ;)

Have a wonderful evening all Zetas!!

Just when I think things can not get any better with my secret pal, I recieve a new pm with a code in it.Thank you PixieFeet for the wonderful Space Mountain Room . I am going to have so much fun decorating it. I am missing one thing for my room though. A picture of my secret pal on the wall.

I finally found my CL_NikkiBell, Diva First Class!

Sadly, she is not feeling well. Hope you stay awake for the Idol results show, dahling!

:cool1: woot! i finally met and gifted my pal tonight! :cool1:
have a good night DizzyMulan! see you again soon. :)

Thanks for all of the surprises GoldenGirlZeta!! I loved everything, but most especially getting the chance to meet you! :grouphug:

To my pal - Dis A - just a friendly reminder - no shopping this weekend ok!!!

Your Special Pal. :thumbsup2

Thank you so much to my new secret boy friend!!

I loved the special gifts you gave me!!!

Don't spoil me too much or I might have to give my husband the boot....

Love & Kisses,
justliketink

:love:

Well, since us girls are way too sentimental (stressing the Mental part) to break up our everest ride, we have decided to go ahead and keep the rooms connected. :woohoo: Most of us are most likely going to redecorate, but the tracks, river pieces and teleporters will remain to keep the ride going. All zetas are invited to join in the fun! The thread for this is located HERE

Once you have a room ready to connect find the last girl on the list and ask her for a teleporter, then pm me or post in the thread that you are connected so we can keep the list up to date. Happy riding girls! :grouphug:

I needed some glasses for that surprise, the glare was blinding and in return I suggest you grab a pair for yourself before looking any further!

heartogold2.gif

Wawaaka...

I hope you are having a great week- I will be looking for you tomorrow because I'm sure there will be some shopping to do.

Happy Thursday!

And drop me a line and let me know what other things you are wanting...

Just a little bumping up of some news items:

*Has anyone NOT heard from their pal? Although the meet and greet party isn't until Sunday, I want to be sure that pals have at least contacted each other.

2. As I said, the meet and greet party is SUNDAY AT 8:00 PM EST. Everyone should attend this party as themselves. This is a chance for us to interact as our true selves and make some new friends :goodvibes

3. Please PM me or send me an email if you have any questions. I'm here to help :thumbsup2

ZetaDiva said:
A bunch of us were in CL_Maltoo's room with a Villains title. We do call ourselves beta girls since we can't say Zeta in the game anymore. I came in late and I didn't remember seeing you there. Maybe it's another room?

We're just a bunch of "old and lame" ladies looking to get to know others better by being their secret pal. :)

I think that was the room. I had gone there to talk to someone on my friend list. Then I saw the conversation about "beta girls" and thought maybe it was the zeta girls I had noticed on this board. But when I asked if the ppl in the room saying "beta girls" were from dis no one answered, so I felt it was a secret club and somehow I had missed out on it.

You probably don't recognize my name when I was in the room since I could not be Pixie Dust in the game. It kept saying that "dust" was not an allowed name when I tried to sign up, although I saw a "fairy dust" in the game so I don't see why they said it wasn't allowed. Anyway, that was a couple of days ago now so you probably don't remember, but I am PerkyPixie in the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter