Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Hello hello hello!

Now I don't want to upset anyone but...... pssst, there is a boy in the house. That's right, I'm ZetaBoy and all you lovely ladies will just have to wonder who I am. My one and only is JustLikeTink. :thumbsup2 No, I'm not CL_Bezoar. :teeth: That green boy has enough on his hands. ;) We Zeta's have included him since day 1 and he has an open invitation to all of our parties. :cool1: Soooooooo, in his honor I have decided to do this round as a green boy. It will be an adventure. Be prepared to be spoiled Justliketink, I'm just the person who can do it.

A boy????
In Zeta Land? Are you Dr. McDreamy, coming to the Dis to make our dreams come true?
If not, This is scandalous.........
What a twist round 4 has become....or is this a virtual boy hoax????
hmmmm

ZetaBoy said:
Hello hello hello!

Now I don't want to upset anyone but...... pssst, there is a boy in the house. That's right, I'm ZetaBoy and all you lovely ladies will just have to wonder who I am.

EEK :scared1: It's a boy!

Oh well, I guess we have our own cabana boy now for the parties. ZetaBoy, you better learn how to make Hooplas by Sunday. ;)

Word on main street is JustLikeTink has a boy toy!
rofl........just kidding
We want lots of details Tink.........what exactly does a boy zeta gift?

I was almost a boy, but then I thought trading costumes might get sticky.

I do like the Cabana boy idea! I like my Barcardi and Cokes with Lime.... and see if you can get some fancy paper umbrellas please. :-)

After seeing who my secret pal is, I am ROFL!

I know it can't be a coincidence my pal picked that name. LOL!

You already made me smile. This is gonna be good!

Coincidence? I think not ;)

Hello LittleBelle!
TrueBlueFriend checking in with the Zetas for Round 4 :wave2:
Can not wait to meet you in the game and have some fun together :woohoo:

:wave2: Hello fellow Zetas,

I am GoldenGirlZeta, Secret Pal to nmudisneyfan! My VMK name is ColonelBrandon. :wizard:

Well, nmudisneyfan, I am looking forward to getting to know you (and all of you). Hope we meet up soon :chat:

:jumping1:

Hey Secret Sea Star! As soon as I saw TrueblueFriend I knew; I just knew that was going to be my new pal. Cool isn't it. Can not wait to meet you. :) :wave2:

It's just the first week and I'm already getting myself confused. Who am I? Who am I posting as? I am a little nervous that I am going to slip up and post as the wrong person!

I know what you mean! I keep checking the
Welcome, Laurabearz.
You last visited: Today at 02:36 PM
Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 92.

To see who I am at the moment!! LOL

Wow, look what happens when I have to work all morning. The boards go crazy....and I miss all this drama.
What fun names too. You are a clever group, thats for sure.
Trust me, you will never get used to worrying about which person you currently are. I believe being in the Zeta group makes you crazier then having mules to worry about. The voices will start soon, so be prepared now! rofl
Just call me Zeta Cybil for short!
So we are putting drink orders in for our new member, ZetaBoy? He doesn't know what he got himself into, thats for sure.

Hi ZetaBoy!

Spoiled by a male? :cool1:

My husband is going to be pretty upset when I tell him there is a new man in my life :lmao: :lmao:

Just stopping in to say hi to my pal VegasMonarch!
I can't wait to spoil you!
I hope that you enjoy your first time with the Zetas!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Who's the best Zeta gal?

BRIAR LORI IS!

How do we know this?

We just do!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hi BriarLori! :wave2:

I am your new pal! I have many great things cookin' :stir: up for you! :yay:

I am so lucky to have PixieFeet as my secret pal!
She has spoiled me so much already that I think I should go into hiding for a while! pixiedust:

p.s. Tink is being spoiled by peter pan LOL :rolleyes1

It sure is great to have a Secret Pal as nice as you...
To spoil, give some gifts and send happy thoughts to!

April in Disney said:
I am so lucky to have PixieFeet as my secret pal!
She has spoiled me so much already that I think I should go into hiding for a while! pixiedust:

p.s. Tink is being spoiled by peter pan LOL :rolleyes1

Now I already told you what would happen if you tried to hide... :rolleyes1

These feet have more than one way to track you down my dear, oh yes, more than one way. :stir: :wave2:

GoldenGirlZeta said:
:wave2: Hello fellow Zetas,

I am GoldenGirlZeta, Secret Pal to nmudisneyfan! My VMK name is ColonelBrandon. :wizard:

Well, nmudisneyfan, I am looking forward to getting to know you (and all of you). Hope we meet up soon :chat:

:jumping1:

I'm so excited to meet you.

I must say that this couldn't have started on a better day! Today has been terrible! Marquette (and the entire UP) had (and are still having) a blizzard! Our first of the winter season too! Friends of mine got stranded at the airport in Detroit and couldn't get a flight out to Marquette until Wednesday, so they rented a car and are braving the weather to get here. I just talked to them though and they are about 70 miles away from Marquette.
On the good side, one of my classes was cancelled.
Ooo, all public schools are cancelled for tomorrow. Oooo, that means it is high possible for NMU to be cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter