Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Egg5.gif
bunny.gif

I hope all the Zeta Girls have a great Easter too!

Aprncess -
that has to be the most beautiful one you have posted yet! I have saved them all to my computer to keep and cherish. It was so much fun being your secret pal!

Hi to all Zeta girlfriends.
I just got dc from the party and may try to get back on later to close, if I don't fall asleep first.
Just wanted to give a BIG shout out to my zeta secret pal, Roxanne for being a great pal and keeping in touch even though we were not on VMK much together...sorry about that! Thank you for all the notes and codes and gifts. You're the best and I had a ball.

Another BIG shout out to my other secret pal, whom I gifted to, Silvrstrfx who was so much fun to gift and play games with. Come to find out, I gave myself up a while ago in an email that had my name on it, but she played right along the whole time. We had fun playing games, doing the pal quest and email letters back and forth. I won't hold it against her that she's a SF Giants fan, especially when my Anaheim Angels rock! Buddies we will be no matter what....I hope you have enjoyed your "stuff", real and virtual, and I hope to see you soon.

To the rest of the Zeta girls, you are all so much fun, and such a caring and supportive group. Our group has had quite a few happy and sad events during this round, and you can always count on the Zeta's to come to the rescue and help cheer up those in need, or give a big Woot Woot to those accomplishing greatness in their lives. I've also enjoyed meeting some of you in person, and hope to meet many more in the future!

Happy Easter to you all (or whatever holiday you celebrate with those you love!)
Thanks for all the fun and laughter.

lol Tishy...not a chance! He needs to bow down to me dammit! lol! ;) I hope everyone had a *BLAST* tonight. I was definitely missing everyone and hope to see some of you tomorrow.

pooh55.jpg

Happy Easter to my fabulous pal who loves the big bear :) Really we should be mortal enemies, but Zeta love transcends even baseball lol... I'm sad I missed seeing the real you tonight, but so glad we can play together in the future as our real selves :goodvibes You have been so generous with all the great gifts over the past few weeks and so nice about my long-winded emails! :hug: I'm so glad we're pals! And *hint hint* if you would give me your mailing addy, I could finally send you some presents that I'm positively dying to give you!!

Lots of Chocolate Bunny wishes to my other pal, PrincessLynda! Glad we found each other today and you got to play my --- I so apologize!! --- poorly planned quest!! I have loved all our fun chats on MSN and now that I'm not so secret lol --- maybe I can tell you more about myself and share some of my own pictures! :p

Thank you, Tishke, so much for organizing the Zetas and getting this wonderful group of ladies together! Now I know that whenever I sign on, there will always be someone great to talk to, play Mansion with, and just have some laughs with! :) I have had such a blast! Really looking forward to getting to know more of you! Zeta girls totally rock! :grouphug:

Just wanted to say sorry for not returning to the party-

I had to go do dinner for myself (family got chicken from popeyes and I finally got pizza without wheat). Then we dyed eggs- then ds dropped the dish of beautifully dyed eggs onto the ground breaking them all,.

Then I had to finish in my room (putting mattresses into special allergy cases) - by the time that was all done- it was time for Easter Bunny to get ready for his visit...

Thanks Tishke for a great round- you really are wonderful!

And Thanks Lori- for being a great pal :)

Hi all!!

Sorry I missed the huge reveal party :( Packing last night and then getting up at 3:30 am to catch my flight this morning just totally trashed any fun I would have had.

Anyway, I had a *ton* of fun meeting everyone at DLR :) and I should have the 2nd batch of pics posted soon :)

Here's to the Zetas!

Thanks so much labgirl for everything last night. I enjoyed our time together. Look forward to "seeing" the real you in VMK!

For the other Zetas---I will be posting an interesting trip report on the msn board.

lovethattink said:
Thanks so much labgirl for everything last night. I enjoyed our time together. Look forward to "seeing" the real you in VMK!

:hug:
Thank YOU for being such a great pal :teeth:

and Tishke - thank you for all of your hard work... these secret pal rounds have allowed me to make MANY new Zeta friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter