Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Hi JustlikeTink!

I have been looking for you all day, well really for the last 3 days but I'm sure you are very bust getting ready for your vacation.

So I will post some clues and hope you stop by long enough to make some guesses.

1) I chose ZetaBoy as my player becasue several of my friends are green.
2) I have been on VMK since beta
3)The real me is Red of hair. IRL also

Sorry Zeta Boy,

Been on an overnight field trip with a lot of fourth grade girls! Just got home. Hmmm....

Tishke said:
Oh SuperSecret......

I know who ONE of you is...she has fessed up :)

Big Hugs to Briar Lori for playing fireworks to help earn credits for shopping trips. I appreciate it :grouphug: :love:

Do I get some clues as to who the other girls are?

I heard that supersecret was REALLY GOOD at Jungle Cruise and won you a new tent room! :thumbsup2

Thank you for filling my life with new friends. :love: I really appreciate being part of the Zeta's and getting to know you Tishke. :grouphug:

Califgirl said:
I heard that supersecret was REALLY GOOD at Jungle Cruise and won you a new tent room! :thumbsup2

Thank you for filling my life with new friends. :love: I really appreciate being part of the Zeta's and getting to know you Tishke. :grouphug:

ROFL I heard about the winning the tent room. I heart it :)

With six girls out there I can't have found only one :rotfl2: LOL where are you all hiding?

(((HUGS))) TO Califgirl....you know I love to do this. I have some very special friends because of VMK and I hope that everyone gets to say that now.

justliketink said:
...Been on an overnight field trip...

ROFL! Me too! My daughter had an overnight at the local roller rink for our whole Girl Scout Council. *YAWN* Boy am I tired!

Califgirl said:

Woot! You sing it Sea Star! :)

It was great to get to know you too -- even tho' I've been remiss in finding you on the game :( Darn all this travelling! I was thrilled to get to meet you in person at least :)

It was so fun to meet you Miss DisAeryn (er, Jill) lol, I think I called you Aeryn half the time and Jill half the time. Thanks for being such a good sport about it!

I had such a good time at Disneyland that day. :wizard: I can't wait to see what kind of adventure the flats went on later in the week! pirate: :rotfl2:

I'm glad that I could introduce you to some Mexican food that you actually like. :love: Gotta heart those Churros! :love:

I'll look forward to seeing you around VMK!

I just wanted to publicly say thank you to *ALL* of the gorgeous Zeta ladies for their fun this round! It was great as always! :grouphug:

I really enjoyed my first round as a Zeta chick. Or make that Diva. ;
Sure, I had no idea what I was doing, but I felt that I had two of the best
pals.

And I'm glad one of them was someone I got to know really well during
the Magical Yeti Path. I know I'd love to hang out with her and the rest
of the Zetas at Disney.

And the other pal was someone I had a chance to know as Lori rather
than my secret self, as she and I have talked in IMs and chat, too.
:grouphug:

Oh I have to say that I have made so many new CLOSE friends!!! The Zetas Rock!!! Rob, Briar, Lori, Fox, Bears, Pics Sea, Fly, Disva, Mickeysmagic, Caligirl, Nikki, Jamey, BellErella, AmyE, wdwr, a prncess, Dizzy, Jules, TwirlerGirl, Canadian, littlebelle, Lab, bunny and many, many others that I would have never met had I not been a Zeta. Truly, you have given me hope and love when I needed it most. :love:

And of course, our creator - the most marvelous Tishke!!

I heart all of this lovey-dovey stuff going around. I have to admit guys, things have been quite rough here over the past few months. I do not think I could have done it without being able to drive you all just a bit crazy. lol ;)

Thank you for being patient with me...and I am sorry to those who just do not get me.

I have a new friend, a true friend, I hope she enjoyed our time together.

JustLikeTink, I truely enjoyed spoiling you.
I feel like the time was to short, you made it such fun.
I sent you a cards, jokes and stories and you sent me just as many.

We played games together
and decorated a room together
we talked and joked

Girl, you are Zeta all the way.

Tishke, Justliketink is golden. Thank you for matching us up.

Zeta Boy aka TwirlerGirl

I cant wait for the party tonight!!! I will be a little late... so save some of the easy questions until later.... Oogie!

Wow! I was just paid a visit by a Zeta Easter Bunny - secret associate!!!!!!! I am now wearing my beautiful new princess ears!!

princess: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

Edit - Thanks Bat on Girl for reminding me that we have an easter bunny too!

I am so sad, but I am unable to attend the festivities tonight. Easter is a two day holiday for us and today is Day 1. We color eggs, make cookies and candy, and have dinner all day. I hope everyone has a wonderful time!

See, Nikki, this is why you need to just propose to Sean and move out. LOL Then you make your own plans ;)

We'll have some Peeps just for you!

Hey All!

I'm confused and can't find the answer anywhere. (what else is new?)

Anyway, can someone send me a PM with the time of the meet tonight? I think it might be starting earlier than I thought! :confused3

Nevermind - found the info. 8pm EDT? (someone on the other board had 5pm written, maybe they were thinking CA time?)

Hello to Secret Associate!!!!!

I want to thank you not only for my gift but for your generousity to my secret pal, Justliketink. Your gift made me cry irl for reasons I can't talk about right now. Are you also known as Easter.Bunny or is Justliketink confused; maybe it's me???

You definately made my day! T H A N K ...Y O U ! T H A N K...Y O U ! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :cheer2: :woohoo:

I don't think I'll make the party tonight either. It depends on how long
my dad will let me visit him. I'm going back to see if he'll let me stay,
but it will probably be around the party time.

If I get back at a decent hour, I'll be on to party. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter