Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Easy questions might be....oh, how many little people were friends with Snow White? LOL Trust me, you will be able to answer the easy ones. ;)

I'm worried I should spend this week watching Disney movies while playing VMK! :rotfl:

Canadian's quest was so much fun! Even though me and my pal had to wear that hideous purple super suit (only thing we had that was the same! lol) Sad I had to rush through it, too, since I had to leave for work. It always feels like we're running off to something when all we want to do is have fun with our pal :) DIStracted is the best! :hug:

Hi gals. I do not know if this is posted on the Zeta board. And since not all read it regularly (cough including me) I thought I would post it here. Luvthattink's grandmother's sister past away and they are heading to the funeral. Not sure how long it will be. I told her I would cover any items that came out for her and Star. So she will need a little extra pixie-dust when she gets back.

Thought you should know why she is not on. And since the reveal party is Sunday if the pal figure it out it is pretty close to the end. And thought her sea stars should know.

Tink,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. - hugs - :hug:

Oh A! That is great to hear!! Congratulations~! :cheer2:

I know you wanted that pin so badly! :banana:

Wow, has this been a tough week for many of us or what?

Tink, I'm sorry for your loss. :(

AlienOrange, thanks for staying up a little later to talk with me. I know you were tired but it really meant alot to have you listen for just a little while. :hug:

I just wanted to say thanks to supersecretzeta for our chat this morning :grouphug: I had a great time just sitting and talking with you :love: Although, I am hungry for candy be an....black ones LOL

tiredangelthankx.gif

aensming said:
I finally did it and earn my first fireworks pin!
And I had a Zeta sister there to see it!
I was so happy for you!!! Woot! I knew you could do it! And as a side note, I also won a fireworks pin (I came in first... AmyE were you 2nd or 3rd?) that game! Loads of fun!

Laurabearz said:
I was so happy for you!!! Woot! I knew you could do it! And as a side note, I also won a fireworks pin (I came in first... AmyE were you 2nd or 3rd?) that game! Loads of fun!

I was second - I had been getting close (235K) for a while so I was estatic to finally cross that threshold. I had another fireworks pin that I had traded for that I gave away to a friend's daughter today. She was surprised and happy and made my day.

Welcome to reveal Friday, ladies.....

We've laughed together, we've been a source of support for each other, we've made new friends and created new bonds.....

Now it is time to come clean.....

I am starting a thread on the Zeta Board for everyone to reveal so that at the party tomorrow night at 8:00 pm EST we can be ourselves and find that special new friend.

I hope that you have all had a good time and that we continue to keep the good times going :grouphug:

Tishke said:
Welcome to reveal Friday, ladies.....
I hope that you have all had a good time and that we continue to keep the good times going :grouphug:

Thank you SO much for another amazing round of Zeta Sisters! Each time we have played I have met another WONDERFUL Zeta girl and I want to make sure to tell you how much I appreciate all that you do!

Woot!
:thumbsup2

THANK YOU Easter.Bunny!!
1779purprabbit-thumb.jpg
Thank you for being such a wonderful pal. :cloud9: I am looking forward to meeting the real you more often in the Kingdom!

Lori

I got this e-card from my pal today... with a magical bear...

I wonder who has magic in their name? ;)

Oh SuperSecret......

I know who ONE of you is...she has fessed up :)

Big Hugs to Briar Lori for playing fireworks to help earn credits for shopping trips. I appreciate it :grouphug: :love:

Do I get some clues as to who the other girls are?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter