• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

SecretZetaSister said:
Hello Pal!
Good Morning :)
I hope you have a GREAT weekend and I would love to help you with the quests if I can :thumbsup2

Great! I'll accept that offer, woot!

yahooB3 said:
plz, plz, plz, can i get a secret pal? it would be so cool :woohoo:

Tishke said:
Try the VMKids board. They are starting a program for the kids on VMK and DIS over there. :)

Hi Yahoo, I think when you were reading this thread you missed Tishke's reply....here is a little more information for you.....follow this link and sign up and have fun......http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1054473

Good Friends

Good friends are hard to find.
Good friends are easy to love.
Good friends are presents that
last forever and that feel
like gifts from above

Good friends are one in a million.
Good friends are stories to share.
Good friends know the path to your
happiness, and they walk with you
all the way there.

Good friends are lives overlapping.
Good friends are laughter and tears.
Good friends are emotions so deep
that the trust just keeps growing
over the years.

Good friends are hard to find.
Good friends are easy to adore.
And you've been
such a good friend to me
...that I could ask
for nothing more.
- Collin McCarty

Thanks for Being
Such a Wonderful Friend Tishke​

Roxane I know we've both been busy lately with the Tomorrowland opening and all these quests... I know we have been talking but I miss seeing my beautiful pal on VMK. Let's get together & catch up on lost time!

Hi,

Just a reminder that tomorrow is quest day for you and your pal.

The room information is on MSN. You are welcome to meet your pal at the start, however you won't be able to start until you are both there.

I put the prizes in sets of two. The top prizes (for first and second place) are each half of a Narnia teleporter set. (I figure the winners should get something to connect them together) Other prizes are things like rare pins, costumes, etc. Once we get down to the "just having fun" prizes, they are buyable pins.

I will try to keep the room open all day, but may need to take a few breaks. Will try to keep my signature updated with a return time if that's the case.

I hope as many people as possible will come out with their pal. (You will need to be able to play games, however the scores will not be an issue)

Just an FYI.....good things come to those who read the MSN boards ;)

Howdy! :hippie:

Just poppin' in to see how my lovely lady, TwirlerGirl, is doing this evening! :grouphug: I hope you are having a lovely weekend, dearie, and loads of fun both on and off of the DIS and VMK. How are you doing on the brand new VMK quests? I have not gotten very far. It seems that they are convinced I need to restart quite often! :furious:

Are you going to be on tonight? I am having trouble signing in, but hope to be on VMK soon.

:cheer2: :love: :sunny: :wave: :lovestruc

It looks like a lot of Zeta Mules got pics taken out of the signatures because we can't post pics yet :rotfl:

Hello SecretPal!

Yes, I will be on as soon as VMK is back in operation. Looking forward to seeing you.

Hello VegasMonarch!
I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you!
Hope to see you on VMK sometime soon!

All pals MUST do Canadian's pal quest!
It is so much fun and not to terribly hard....lol!
Take some time and check it out.......it was really fun to do with my pal!!

Thank you Canadian! And for keeping it open all day for us.

My sea star and I hope to do it this evening.... we have both been very busy today.

Oh, and in case I have not shouted it from the rooftops enough today....
My Zeta Pal, ZetaSurprise, is the absolute best!
Not only did we get to do the pal quest together, she showered me with wonderful gifts galore, and then I opened my real mail to find a note and gift from her. I believe it is national Zeta day today (at least in my little world)
ZetaSurprise.......you da bomb sista !!

This all looks like so much fun! How do I join? I love the idea of all the women getting to know each oher better! I have been reading all of these posts and it just seems that you are having such a great time! :goodvibes :wave:

Canadian's quest was a lot of fun, even if I was really dumb in finishing it
with my "secret pal". Thank you pal for the wisecracks and gifts.
I expected the snarkiness from you and would be disappointed with anything
less.

It's funny how much my secret pal and I have in common. :teeth:

1. Thank you so much princessbellas. You have gifted me so much and just the kinds of things I love! I had fun playing games and showing you my rooms.

2. Thank you so much Canadian for a fabulous quest. You are so sweet to do this for us girls. My pal and I had a great time doing it together. I am looking forward to even more fun times with her.

3. All the Zeta ladies - I am having so much more fun on VMK now that I recognize people and have fun playing with them. My friend list is truely a friend list now!

I just wanted to say Good Morning to SuperSecretZeta :sunny: Found any good trivia on the trivia site lately? ;)

I also wanted to post a reminder that this week is the big reveal. I've got a room full of items that are to be given away in a trivia battle. Come dressed as a Cowboy or Rob Her and grab a seat for the best trivia contest around. We will have an easy level and a hard level. The party is from 8:00pm EST until we pass out! Hope to see you all there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter