Zeta Girls Round 4 Dis Thread!

Just wanted to wish my Pal - Dis A - a great weekend. It was fun playing pirates the other day with you and CL_Maltoo. <I sure do miss my ice.>

Hope to see you soon.

I just want to shout out that Alienorange is a great pal! She has been so generous and patient with me! Woot for me! I have the best pal! :cloud9:

Thank you KittyL. for the Narnia gifts and everest track pieces this afternoon! Now I am off to dig out my Wishbone detective hat to work on my clues and tomorrow's question to discover the "real" you :magnify:

Hmmm...now I also wish I could watch the Hardy Boys tv show. Why did I ever get rid of those books, and my Nancy Drew books, too?! :scratchin

Happy April Fools Day to all my Zeta Sisters! :sunny:

You are all so tremendously beautiful and that is no joke! It's rare to find such a rockin' group of ladies with such a wonderful, sassy sense of humor, but also is unbelievably kind and supportive. Most of all, all of you "old and lame ladies" are so much fun! :p

I have had such a wonderful time hanging out with you all! :grouphug:

~ Fox

Hello everyone wondering what tonights get together is. Has is been posted?

Well I would also like to invited my zeta sisters to come play my game. Ned adventureland tour game. The room is very nice. So let me know what we are doing to night and if nothing come on over :)

I would like to thank my Secret Pal EasterHoney for playing pirates with me ( I SO need credits!! ) and I am SO sorry I kept crashing. (Gr...Black Screen of Death!!)

:woohoo: :wave: :thumbsup2

Thanks so much to my not so secret, secret pal!!!!!

My pal just gift me tomorrowland 8/9 pin and the traveling stitch pin!!!! :cool1: :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! Zeta Girls Rock!

My secret pal Fairy Treats created this fun (and challenging) game for me to play on April 1st. I had to un scramble a bunch of items found in VMK and for each one I got right I recieved a code. We both had a few DC's but it was so fun to hang out and punch in mystery codes. The gifts ranged from Naria lamposts (which you can never have too many of! lol) Skull Rock, Everest rooms, SPACE MOUNTIAN Room (the second she had gifted me!) Space suit(also the second one she gave me! So nice to have extras... thanks so much)

But the best.... the super de douper code for getting them all right (an beleive me when I say I almost gave up.. traditional mickey ears ugh lol) was a code for.............. HAUNTED MANSION!!!! Geez, I am tearing up again... And I have been thinking about it.... I sure do hope you have a HM room... I would feel so bad if you didnt. What a huge gift. Thank you.

I have also starting trying to put the clues together as to who you are... I know I have enough information, just tieing it in with someone here will be tough...

Anyway, thanks again for the game. It was a hoot, above and beyond the codes. I am glad we both can log back in quickly :rotfl2:

Hello Secret Pal!

Thank you for the gifts you sent me. It was so special that you thought of me enough to send gifts ahead. I was so looking forward to chatting with you Sunday night. I wish we could hook up in VMK. We never seem to be on at the same time. Please, please, please send me a note when you will be around. How can we become friends if we are never on at the same time?

Hi Laurabearz,

I had a great time on Saturday too! (and on Friday, making up the word scramble :stir: )

You did a fantastic job figuring them all out. :cheer2: Now I guess the big puzzle is to figure out who I am. :sunny:

I'm so glad you like the room. Have fun decorating it! (and not to worry, I was gifted a Haunted Mansion Room last fall ;) )

Your Pal,

FairyTreats :wizard:

Hi My Love!!! :)

I am sorry I was not able to find you last nite. I looked for you though! :( I actually brought some work home from the office and needed to get it done. I rushed and rushed, but was not on in time to see my dear Zeta lady. I hope you enjoy the trinkets I sent along to NikkiBelle though. I am online right now and should be tonight until 9 pm EST. I hope to see you soon! :)

SecretZetaSister,

Check your secret hotmail account. There is a ecard for you. Be sure to click and drag and animate it...it's an interactive one!

Thank you secret pal Zeta Boy for all the funny, sweet and supportive greeting cards! My day is off to a great start! :sunny:

I just wanted to say Thank You for everything, sorry but the last few days I have been stuck in the Narnia Wardrobe cabient and could not find my way out....lol

02740.jpg

friends.gif

Zeta chat on the MSN site right now ladies :goodvibes

yahooB3 said:
how do i get a secret pal?

Try the VMKids board. They are starting a program for the kids on VMK and DIS over there. :)

she works at finding you when you are never on; she puts up with your foolishness :blush: (honestly, I must be blonde under this red!); she is obviously very busy in RL but takes the time to make you feel special; she stays up past her bedtime to help you get through Big Thunder Mine Maze; :surfweb:

Thank you
AlienOrange!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter