Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to thank Littlebelle and Flyingpegasus for a great round 3. Belle, you spoiled me relentlessly and I so cherish the friendship that has formed. Can't wait to meet you in real life. Fly, I enjoyed meeting you this round and spoiling you. It was great to actuallly get to know you in real like, and spend time with you at the real park!!! I look forward to more times shared at Disney.

Well I have to say I had such a wonderful time with my Pals - PinkyGirlyGirl and Poohbrlvr. They are two wonderful ladies and I was so honored to strengthen my friendship with Pink and find a new friend in Poohbrlvr during this round. Thanks so much ladies.

Everyone talks about how rich people are in VMK. I know that I am rich with friends - on the DIS and in VMK. :hug: :hug:

-I am verklempt - sorry Briar :)

disvaclub92 said:
Well I have to say I had such a wonderful time with my Pals - PinkyGirlyGirl and Poohbrlvr. They are two wonderful ladies and I was so honored to strengthen my friendship with Pink and find a new friend in Poohbrlvr during this round. Thanks so much ladies.

Everyone talks about how rich people are in VMK. I know that I am rich with friends - on the DIS and in VMK. :hug: :hug:

-I am verklempt - sorry Briar :)

LOL! I think we should all be able to be verklempt every once in a while. ;)
I was a not-so-secret pal to my team, and I am looking forward to actually
doing the secret pal thing for the first time in the next round. :)

I was so happy to have been able to stop by for a little bit last night. I was hesitant to stay long after being afk from my family all weekend! I went ahead and sacrificed and used the family room computer that is slower so I was still with them though, and that was good. I had so much fun getting to know Pinkgirlygirl much better and a real blast getting to know Nikkibell for the the first time! Of course I was lucky to get to know more than just my pals because of the contest too, so that was a special bonus!

Tishke you said next round we will all be mules. Does that mean we will just have one pal and we are secret to each other? If so, that sounds good to me, just one schedule to keep up with! Either way is fine with me, its the friendship that counts. Thank you so much for letting me be part of all this!

Well, I am sad that this round came to an end. I really had a good time getting to know my pals Dis A and PrincessLynda. I am definitely looking forward to the next round.

BriarRosie said:
Wow, that's pretty darn close to my friend's list. ;)

I recommend the Molten Chocolate minute cake, btw. :)

See! You'll fit right in for Round 4.

Of course we will all be Mules and will have no idea who anyone is.

Good thing mules have lots of space for new friends!!!!

That first night we will be sending Friend requests like CRAZY

oh yeah! forgot about the friend list part, how awesome to have a fresh friend list! woot!

Okay Ladies, this is the last post that you will see in the Round 3 thread. The latest Zeta news will go under a new Round 4 heading so that we don't miss anything. Keep a watch for it to come soon :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter