Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another entry from the Gold Doors Contest:
Dear Tishke

Well I have a secret pal "Luvthattink" that is really a very kind person. Though she lives close to WDW and can do the quests more often she is sensitive to others who can not. I know she would just heart these doors because she is collecting gold items. Tink knows who I am so I am a not so secret friend That is okay she gave me a present of a secret mirror as a thank you already for all the nice things I have done for her. Since she has already got all the quest items; I would love to give something that she does not have.

Why is Tink so special. When I put a SOS out for my lost real Mickey Hat. She not only offered me contact information. NO she went in person to the lost and found. Here she did not even know me and took time out of a family outing for a stranger. Now that is a special person. And when she asked about my hat she was laughed at. So she took humiliation for me as well. She offered to have her cast members friends hunt for my hat or one like it. know as the Quest for the Ying Yang Mcikey Hat.
Now this is all before she know me and I had become a secret pal. If the people in the world were more like Tink what a world this would be. She shows the true virtues of a Zeta sister helping out the other Zeta sisters.

She has become a wonderful friend both virtually and now in reality. Luvthattink has a heart of gold so I think these gold doors are a fitting gift for her.

I also know she gives freely to others and is in high regard by many players.

Thanks you her secret pal

Redoagain

Also a reminder of tonight's reveal party. I know that some ladies have already errr... revealed themselves, but it's finally time to party as ourselves and enjoy our new friends :)

I cannot wait to find out who my secret pal is!! WOOT! And I'm SOOOO glad the competition is over with and we can all go back to hanging out and laughing together and just enjoying one another's company.

Looking forward to the Zeta party tonight!! I just need to do a search now and find out the times! :)

Now wait, Disvaclub, I just tried those words of yours "SNARKY" and "WONKY" and they didn't work for me on VMK.... :confused3

I was so looking forward to adding these words to my VMK dictionary. Oh well, at least I can say them in real life and get weird looks from my kids and husband! :) :) :)

threeboysmom said:
Now wait, Disvaclub, I just tried those words of yours "SNARKY" and "WONKY" and they didn't work for me on VMK.... :confused3

Yes, I did try them myself and no luck. I need to discuss with the best dictionary dancer <Briar> to find out why and how she can use it.

Also, a new favorite of mine: Chin Easy - for chinese food. We were losing it a little last night at dinner time talking about take out and who was going to pickup.

lovethattink said:
What time tonight?
my guess would be 8pm est. which is 5 pacific in case anyone wants to know. ;)

i only guess this because it was supposed to be that time sunday.

I just couldn't wait to let my Secret Pal know who I was. So I decided to start with a clue.

But before I explain that..you can blame the early reveal on the person who was My Secret Pal. ZetaOrange revealed herself yesterday. She was doing a wonderful job of keeping a secret until she thought she had to man BaseCamp during the Final Party. I read her post and then she emailed me the same reason..I put 2 and 2 together and got 4. Yay for the Canadian education system. So of course when ZetaOrange asks do I have a guess, I said yes. MickeysMagic!!!!! (aka LoriR ) She then preceded to spoil me absolutely rotten..spoiled rotten as in it's too late to make banana bread out of me :lmao:

So I decided to try to give hints to my Zeta Girl. Here I thought I would be sneaky. I'd send her an email from my Real self. It doesn't say much in it. Just here's your vague clue and a picture of DLP Castle so the email is not a total waste. I mean, she would have to be a 5 Gold Star Detective :magnify: to figure it out from that little information. She could give Sherlock Holmes a run for his money. I was all set to send her another more obvious clue..."Little Belle sings Bingo in Ghosts because of me". She'd still have to do some thread surfing but it would only have to be in this one.

And what does my Zeta Girl do you ask? She searches through all my posts, figures out that if I had been to Italy and Cuba so I was probably in Paris...AND she found a post where I signed off as Shelley. (which she got from my email address)

Now, I'm sure you are all wondering who this brilliant Zeta is...so I shall tell you. It is CapeGirl!!!!!!!!!! (aka SeaSpray)

I just had two of the BESTEST Zeta's this round!!!!!!

Just bumping this info up:

Where: Orange The Final Front Ear
When:Tonight, 8:00PM EST
Why: To show our Zeta friends our true selves

The Details: Instead of coming in once as a mule and once as us, lets just come as us. So many girls already know, and then we don't have to worry about the room overfilling with Alphas and Betas. I'm going to have a spill over room as well, so there will be plenty of room for us all.

I just wanted to say thank you to all of the girls in this round. We go through life day-to-day and never realize how big of an impact we have on people. Having a secret pal just send you a smile or e-card can make their bad day turn around. I love doing this program because we have such a wonderful group of ladies who go above and beyond. Thank you all! :hug:

wdwr said:
I just couldn't wait to let my Secret Pal know who I was. So I decided to start with a clue.

But before I explain that..you can blame the early reveal on the person who was My Secret Pal. ZetaOrange revealed herself yesterday. She was doing a wonderful job of keeping a secret until she thought she had to man BaseCamp during the Final Party. I read her post and then she emailed me the same reason..I put 2 and 2 together and got 4. Yay for the Canadian education system. So of course when ZetaOrange asks do I have a guess, I said yes. MickeysMagic!!!!! (aka LoriR ) She then preceded to spoil me absolutely rotten..spoiled rotten as in it's too late to make banana bread out of me :lmao:

So I decided to try to give hints to my Zeta Girl. Here I thought I would be sneaky. I'd send her an email from my Real self. It doesn't say much in it. Just here's your vague clue and a picture of DLP Castle so the email is not a total waste. I mean, she would have to be a 5 Gold Star Detective :magnify: to figure it out from that little information. She could give Sherlock Holmes a run for his money. I was all set to send her another more obvious clue..."Little Belle sings Bingo in Ghosts because of me". She'd still have to do some thread surfing but it would only have to be in this one.

And what does my Zeta Girl do you ask? She searches through all my posts, figures out that if I had been to Italy and Cuba so I was probably in Paris...AND she found a post where I signed off as Shelley. (which she got from my email address)

Now, I'm sure you are all wondering who this brilliant Zeta is...so I shall tell you. It is CapeGirl!!!!!!!!!! (aka SeaSpray)

I just had two of the BESTEST Zeta's this round!!!!!!

Aww shucks! :blush: And hey, I haven't been on the internet for 12+ years for nothing ;) :thumbsup2 I know how to do a good search, now and then. :magnify: :surfweb: :lmao:

wdwr/Shelley, YOU are the best Zeta pal ever!!! Ok, so you're the ONLY Zeta Pal I've ever had :earboy2: but you went way ABOVE and BEYOND all of my expectations, for what a Zeta Pal should be. :hug: I am so glad that we're FRIENDS now, I love your wit and humor, and you are a very generous person. :flower3: Thank you so much for everything you've given to me, and most importantly for your time and friendship :hug: :thanks:

I was going to wait until after the party tonight, but since someone has already told on me! :rotfl: wdwr, it was a great honor and pleasure to be your secret pal. I am so happy this gave me the opportunity to become your friend. :goodvibes Orange will miss you very much though. I promised her I would let her see you once in a while. ;)

And to the secret pal who had me, (don't worry, I won't tell who you are yet! :teeth: ) you were the BEST!!! Your messages were always so thoughtful and creative, and so were the gifts and the way you presented them.( I could use a few lessons from you ;) ) You went way beyond anything I could ever have hoped for! Most of all, thank you for your friendship! My secret pal was the best!!! :hug:

Thank you Tishke for all of the hard work it takes to make these exchanges work. You are wootastic!! :woohoo:

I FINALLY know what "minute cake" is! I honestly thought it was a VMK food until tonight at the Zeta party when I found out it is a REAL cake! LOL! Tishke, thanks for posting the picture. I've seen these at Shaws, but never stopped to take a closer look at them.

I'll need to buy my minute cake now and eat it in honor of all the orange-clad ZETA girls! :grouphug:

I can't get on to VMK!! I've been trying and I am waiting for husband to come home so he can boot up Windows on his computer. I can't play it with his Linux drive in :( For some reason, I can't get Explorer or Firefox to get me all the way through in VMK. Gr!

I just got DC ! Arg...
Thank you Zeta girls for all the fun! The sea of bright orange in the party room was so cheerful and fun! And a special thanks to flyingpegasus for being a wonderful gifter and ghoster to me ! You rock, girl!
Big Woot to Disvaclub who was my secret person, and always fun to be around.
You are a great group of Disfriends and VMK buddies!

I look forward to the next round!

Speaking of Minute Cake desserts, There is a cute and fun thread started by someone on the Community Board called "The Dessert Test" (I don't know how to get the link here on this board). My choice and description was right on! ;)

Here is the list....the person above sent to you, the person after you sent to:

PrincessLynda
PixieStick
DisAeryn
MissBelle
DoomCookie
LittleBelle
LuvThatTink
FlyingPegasus
PoohBrLvr
Disvaclub
PinkGirlyGirl
CL_Tigressjewel
CL_NikkiBell
Wawaaka
DizzyMulan
CL_RealLabGirl
Pilikia
VirtuallyMe
CL_Patchy
RoxaneFF
CL_Twirlergirl
QueenLiz
MickeysMagic
WDWR
CL_Capgirl....who sent to PrincessLynda :)

I hope you had as much fun as I did seeing all the new friends get to know each other. This was a lot of fun to be a part of!

oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!
i was SOOOO excited to find out my secret pal was someone already near and dear to me!!! YOU ARE THE BEST TWIRLERGIRL!!!

Wow, that's pretty darn close to my friend's list. ;)

I recommend the Molten Chocolate minute cake, btw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter