Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZetaMailFairy said:
Hi Pal!

No worries! :) Will you be on tonight? I will be on at 7 pm EST if you are going to be around.

i will make sure i am around then! :) woot so happy to see you again!

threeboysmom said:
SNARKY! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I heart that word! LOL! I'll have to add that to my collection of "VMK words" that I now say in real life! I find myself saying "woot" and "gr" ALL THE TIME! Now I can start saying "snarky" to my family. Got to love VMK! :rotfl:

Well, if you liked "snarky", have a got a word you can use in real life that will
will absolutely adore:

wonky.

As in, "VMK is acting wonky, as usually. How many times did you dc today?"

Oh - Wonky!!! My day at work better not be Wonky!!

Please tell me is there a Book of Briar's VMK Words. I need more. :rotfl: :rotfl:

disvaclub92 said:

Please tell me is there a Book of Briar's VMK Words. I need more. :rotfl: :rotfl:

My newest favorite dictionary dance: "cheat toes pants".

I have been saying that I "roll in cheat toes" to get those pants that color. ;)
I've seen others refer to them as "cheese it" pants, too.

OH! I did find something really fun to say, but I'm going to keep it a surprise
until the competition is over, so I can use it in my signature.

disvaclub92 said:

LOL Good to know someone else uses the same words I use.

Wonky & Snarky are two of my favorites.

I come bearing news.....do do do do do do (that was fanfare ;))

THE SECRET PAL REVEAL WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY EVENING, INSTEAD OF ON SUNDAY BECAUSE OF THE EVEREST COMPETITION. On Monday, you are free to reveal yourself in anyway to your pal. Some suggestions:

*Give your pal a door that leads to your room. When they enter it, they will get to see who you are. (One fabulous pal came up with that and I think it is brilliant)

*Give your pals clues, that when put together, let her know who you are.

*Surprise her in VMK

Be creative. Monday at the party we will get together and talk as ourselves. No more mules, just us getting to enjoy our new friends :)

In other news....I have been asked several times about Round 4. I am soo glad that you all have a good time with this. I never knew that it would be such a hit!

When figuring out what to do for round 4, I realized that we needed a break from buying...both on VMK and in real life. So, Round 4 is going to be a little different.

*We will all have a mule identity. No more Alpha, Beta mixups....we're all mules all the time.

*We will still have VMK get-togethers and we can still gift that way, but the goal of this round is communication.

*Communications is going to be REQUIRED. I cannot stress enough how important it is to talk to your pal. This round will require contact through PMs, messages in game, and snail mails.

*Because we are going to be doing snail mail....we are exchanging one small item. It's not anything that you have to worry about spending money on, and more details are coming....I can't let out all the secrets right now, can I? Mwhahahahahaha

Woot! Round 4 here we come :)

Can't wait to partake and once again, Tish, you are awesome for organizing all of this.

Dear SeaSpray......

CLEAN OUT SOME MESSAGES, WOULD YOU!!!! :tongue:

Please and Thank you :hug:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread

SilverDancer said:
I like the sound of Round 4, Tishke. Can't wait! When do we start?

Round 4 will start March 14th, I am not sure of the ending date....stay tuned :thumbsup2

Good luck on your Everest Ride! pixiedust:

I will be riding YOUR entry first. :cheer2:

Can't hurt to keep it popular. :thumbsup2

See you all on Monday for the Post Reveal Party. :woohoo: :wave:

SecretHeartPal said:
Dear SeaSpray......

CLEAN OUT SOME MESSAGES, WOULD YOU!!!! :tongue:

Please and Thank you :hug:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread

So sorry!!!! :blush: It's cleaned out now. :teeth:

Tishke said:
Round 4 will start March 14th, I am not sure of the ending date....stay tuned :thumbsup2

Well, it's about time I actually joined a round, don't you think? :rolleyes:
Count me in. :)

Hi Ladies,

I was reminded to post these....here are some of the entries from the Golden Door contest.

Entry One:
Early this week, Tishke put out the call,
Since these are desired by on and by all
Only one deserving Zeta will soon realize
That she is the owner of the Golden Door Prize!

Whose Zeta Pal is really the best?
Which Zeta Sea Star is above all the rest?
Be creative and let Tishke know
And later we'll discover to whom the doors go.

So now ZetaGirlFriend sits down to write
That CL_Patchy is one who is truly a delite
She is friendly, helpful, a sister of note
And is the one who deserves the doors, I wrote.

So I'm now on my knees begging and pleading
CL_Patchy is the one Zeta Girl who is needing
Those elusive doors made of brilliant gold
Yes, CL_Patchy is the best pal is the story to be told.

Of the rest I'm not thinking of you any less
All Zeta's are special- with friendships they bless
But only one sister is always a pleasure for me to behold
CL_Patchy is the ONE Zeta who really deserves the Gold!

There were two other entries, equally as wonderful. I can't find them at the moment. I swore I kept them in my Zeta folder in my PMs, but apparently the Dis ate them, or I was trying to clear out space to get messages from pals. I apologize to those of you whose entries did not get posted. If you entered your sea star in the contest, please post your entry so we can all enjoy it :)

desperatedisneyhousewives33221.jpg

When does sign up start? I keep missing sign up and don't want to miss it this time so please add me now! :thumbsup2

someone had in there sig on the dis boards

it is too funny :rotfl2:

I want to say my Secret Sis, SeaShoreGirl Rocks! She showed up last night at our ride and surprised me with every bit of orange girls clothes in the game! Now I'm ready for any Zeta party! I can't wait to find out who my thoughtful new friend is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter