Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZetaMailFairy said:
pixiedust: Wawaaka pixiedust:

:worship: The one and only Miss High Supreme Zeta Gal :worship:

Autographs may be purchased for Infernos. Line up now! ;)

:tink: This message has been brought to you by Wawaaka's Secret Pal. All rights reserved.

you are too cute for words! thank you so much! i am sorry i did not make it to the party. :( i got dc and could not come back on! hope to see everyone soon though! and i hope i can see my sweet creative pal.

i will be excepting infernos any time people are ready to join the club. :lmao:

I wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to all my Zeta Sea Stars!

And a great BIG THANK YOU to my pal, DisnChic! You're the best! :) I can't thank her enough for all the time she has put into this round of Zeta pal giving. She has gifted me too many times to count, and she does a marvelous job of choosing just what I need. She even fullfilled the wish list items I had put on my survey. I didn't really expect to get them, but she came through with them anyway! She even found me the elusive Safari Lifestyle Collection! But as wonderful as she is at gift-giving, more than anything, I have enjoyed getting to know my pal. I have really enjoyed our visits, and she even let me show off all of my rooms by taking her on a tour of them all! Thanks again and again DisnChic! YOU ROCK!

Happy Valentines Day pixiedust: to all the Zeta Girls, and especially to my special person..... :wizard: Iluvsorcerer! :wizard: She is the best!
I hope everyone has a very special day with their family and friends! :grouphug:
I heart you all! pooh:

Thank you to heart.buddy!!! The cards were wonderful!! Thank you!! Thank you for my Valentine's Day presents :)

Okay Zeta Girls, it's party time tonight. Look for CL_TwirlerGirl Lounge at 8 pm for first shift and 8:30 pm second shift. Our theme will be in honor of our leader - "We are Blue without you Tishke".

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you tonight.
:cool1: :lmao: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :woohoo: :wave:

TwirlerGirl, that is Eastern time, correct? Just needing some clarification on the party time :goodvibes

pilikia97 said:
TwirlerGirl, that is Eastern time, correct? Just needing some clarification on the party time :goodvibes

Hello My Good Friend~~ Can't wait to see you tonight :)
...off to find some goodies...
:hug:

ok so the party is like now right? but i don't seem to have a friend list.... at all... :( i want to come play, but i can't find anyone!

found the party... but my list is still not working and i keep crashing!

ok i am so sorry folks! but i keep crashing. and i don;t have a friend list and show up as not being online when i am and as being online when i am not! ahhhhh! so... if we can have a party again very soon... i would be very pleased!

I have the same story, no friend list. I did stop by TwirlerGirl's room but no Nikkibell. Sorry I didn't get to see you tonight my friend. Will you be on tomorrow during the day since its a school holiday? I will keep looking for you!

DisIsTheGiftFairy said:
Hello My Good Friend~~ Can't wait to see you tonight :)
...off to find some goodies...

Hello Dear Gift! Sorry I missed you tonight at the party- off to see a movie now so I'll try again tomorrow night? :hug:

Sorry I missed you girls- I was in the ride a thon for the first 10 minutes or so of the party but then I had to do kids baths and the like- while my dh manned the computer and kept running me through the rooms

By the time I finished all I had to do and tried to find the party I couldn't- the people that did show up on my friends list were all "not in any room"

and so I just went back to the ride a thon.

Again Sorry I missed you all...

Hello All

--I was too 'caught up' getting ice cube chairs.
I am so addicted to the ice ice bay be!

--Will look for you all now!!

Sorry Iluvsorcerer and SecretAssociate, I got dc from our ghosting game!
Arg....story of my day....constant dc
Thanks for the fun.
I better get dinner & kids to bed now. I may be on later for closing!
Zeta Girls Rock!!

Thank you to twirler girl for having the zeta girl party in her room and thank you to my secret pal SecretHeartPal for the snow rugs and everything else she has given me this past week! :hug: I'm sorry I kept dc-ing, after a while I had things to do around the house and didn't try to come back. Had fun while I was there though, too bad we had all those party crashers! lol :scared:

rofl :) it was definitely an interesting evening! I think we spent more time talking to "the others" than each other ;)

Hugs to all who got reported ;) :eek:

I just keep crashing the parties. ;)

It's just that so many of you are on my friends' list, that next round,
I really must join in. (I can't believe I haven't yet.)

Let me in....NOW
I'm going to report you
You are the meanest ppl on VMK
How do I join your club
this isn't fair
I'm going to report all of you
Begging for inferno
I'm poor, give me free things
I'm going to report you all
I'm a dis person, really
What does dis mean?
why are you all wearing blue?
I'm going to report you
Let us in, now

Did that cover most of the topics discussed tonight? rofl.....

Thanks for all the fun. It was great seeing you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter