Zeta Girls Secret Pals Round 3- Please Check This Thread For News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tishke, I was so sorry to read your very sad news. :grouphug: I hope that you and your family have a safe journey. Come and visit when you are back home.

A big Thank you to my secret pal Kizmet who stood in line and got me the Yeti Paw print pin. I did not manage to get in all weekend. So that was just awesome. You rock girl :)

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I miss my little Orange friend. :guilty:

She has not emailed me in days.

Now, she is NOT officially MIA. I don't need Tishke's FBI contact yet. I was well gifted last week. Needed a truck and CapeCad was no where to be found so I had to borrow someone else's.

I don't need to play a game of ghosts or pirates. :sad2:

I just like chatting with you in emails. If you come out from hiding I will send you another music "suggestion". :rolleyes1

Of course, you realize with my luck, I will find out I have been playing VMK with her as her real self and didn't know it. :lmao:

Now don't make me resort to a "I miss you" ecard. You will be sorry. Just ask Little Belle. She got 5 Birthday Cards because she thought no one cared. I can do the same kind of thing to you. :stir: :rotfl:

Just wanted to give a shout out to the best Secret Zeta Pal, IluvSorcerer !!
She rocks. Sorry I haven't been online at the same time as you lately. Hopefully we can play some games soon!
Have a great day! See you around the Kingdom

And I can personally acknowledge she made me open each and everyone. I thought it was the same card send 4 extra times by mistake. The more I opened the cornier they got. And I was so tramatize that the last one I got was to the tune of "Bingo was his name oh". but these two pink and green funny looking rabbit ghosts would sing instead of bingo Today as in Today is your Birthday. Now when I went to play ghosts all I could do was hum the song over and over and over and over and over AHHHHHHHHHHHHH in my head. Yes wdwr made sure that I would always remember my birthday was not forgotten for it is permanently scared in my memory ROFL

Belle1997 said:
And I can personally acknowledge she made me open each and everyone. I thought it was the same card send 4 extra times by mistake. The more I opened the cornier they got. And I was so tramatize that the last one I got was to the tune of "Bingo was his name oh". but these two pink and green funny looking rabbit ghosts would sing instead of bingo Today as in Today is your Birthday. Now when I went to play ghosts all I could do was hum the song over and over and over and over and over AHHHHHHHHHHHHH in my head. Yes wdwr made sure that I would always remember my birthday was not forgotten for it is permanently scared in my memory ROFL

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Next time you play ghosts with Little Belle. Type BINGO to her in game.
:lmao: Actually any time...ghosts, pirates, just general messages. :thumbsup2

Nothing new to add here, just had to post that those last two messages had me rolling! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks Wdwr and LittleBelle! ;)

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for your kind posts. :) The last week was very hard, and your wishes and prayers helped a lot. I can't wait to see some of you next week :goodvibes

Sadly, we are coming to the end of Round 3. :guilty: We've shopped, we've gamed, partied and made new friends.....it's been a great time. We have three weeks left:

This Week: well, I had a good theme in mind before heading out of town this past weekend....and then I forgot it. LOL So, who has an idea for a theme?

Next Week: TBA

Final Week: Orange, The Color of Friendship

I also need your feedback. This has been a great round, I've seen more friendships being forged than ever! Do you all want a round 4?! Do you want a VMK round, or a real mail pal? I know a lot of people have asked about the real exchange. If there is a round 4, it would not start until March....we need a rest break! LOL So please, share your thoughts about what works for you :goodvibes

I have read all of these posts, and have come to the conclusion that you are ALL wrong!! :stir:

I HAVE THE BEST secret pal EVER!!
Woot!
:yay:

Tishke said:
This Week: well, I had a good theme in mind before heading out of town this past weekend....and then I forgot it. LOL So, who has an idea for a theme?

I also need your feedback. This has been a great round, I've seen more friendships being forged than ever! Do you all want a round 4?! Do you want a VMK round, or a real mail pal? I know a lot of people have asked about the real exchange. If there is a round 4, it would not start until March....we need a rest break! LOL So please, share your thoughts about what works for you :goodvibes

I would have said..."We're Blue the Round is Almost Done" But I think most of the Zetas got their blue stuff last week.

As for a little feedback, I had lots of fun and would love a round 4. But real presents are even harder to shop for than Virtual ones. I'm game for anything though.

I think a break is nice...but we could still have little meets without the gift giving can't we??? Otherwise I will never see all the ladies. I only have a handle of you guys on my list...there are about 30 of us. I don't think I have 10 of you.

I must return to work now or I will never finish today.

i am so glad things are going better tishke!

personally, i woudl like a round 4, but my finances are... well... low to say the least! that is why i just "heart" giving VMK style! i have been having a blast looking for those super specail things my buddy wants and spoiling her like crazy!

the most i could do in Real life is like give... mix cds or something! :lmao:

anyhow, all in all it has been fun. ;) :grouphug: thanks all! and my buddy! sorry i have been absent! i will try and be around more! come see me soon!

I've had a lot of fun with the last few rounds. I'm good with either a VMK only, a combined VMK/rl exchange or a RL only exchange :) The best part of this whole thing is getting to know my Zeta friends better.

And a huge special thanks goes out to Tishke who goes above and beyond in organizing these exchanges and making sure we're all having fun :)

I <3 you all :)

Maybe we could do a vmk mostly exchange- but also share addresses- to send post cards are small- $5-10 items- that wouldn't cost a lot to ship or to purchase...

Just an idea

lab_girl said:
I have read all of these posts, and have come to the conclusion that you are ALL wrong!! :stir:

I HAVE THE BEST secret pal EVER!!
Woot!
:yay:

excuse me i think your mistaken, I have the Best secret pal ever!!!!
:cheer2: :thumbsup2 :yay:

aeryn said:
I've had a lot of fun with the last few rounds. I'm good with either a VMK only, a combined VMK/rl exchange or a RL only exchange :) The best part of this whole thing is getting to know my Zeta friends better.

And a huge special thanks goes out to Tishke who goes above and beyond in organizing these exchanges and making sure we're all having fun :)

I <3 you all :)

Ditto to everything you said! :teeth: :thumbsup2 This was my first round as a Zeta Girl and I really heart it! :grouphug: I'm in for the next round! :wave2:

Who has the delivery truck these days anyway? I need to borrow it to move all the wonderful presents DisIsTheGiftFairy just gave me this afternoon! :teeth: I got a whole lot of playing card carpets for my gambling river boat room, just as many yellow nemo chairs, and lots of brown crates for my bayou fish fry room! :cool1:
Gift, you are definitely the most awesome friend ever! And since I forgot to post it the last time (I think), she also found me a full yellow princess outfit- the only one I was missing! :thumbsup2 She has given me so many cool things that my little thanks you's don't do her justice :guilty: !

As for Round 4, I can go either way too... I really like the mail exchange better, but our finances are getting really tight now, and I tend to have so much fun shopping for presents that I overspend my budget! I just can't help myself, lol! :wizard: So a vmk only is good too...
I have got to say that leading these double lives sometimes makes my head ache! I have almost messaged my friend under the wrong ID so many times this round :rotfl: I think I will be glad when we all find out who goes with who- Who are you Gift?! :teeth:

I have a new friend and her name is girly girl
She's pretty in pink and she shines like a pearl.
Even though she was always on my vmk list
Being close friends with her I somehow missed.
Then she became my secret zeta friend
I love all the sweet messages that she sends.
She showers me in presents and gifts that she finds
I'm telling you truly, she is way beyond kind.
She can't keep a secret, but I heart her all the same
She just about came right out and told me her name!
PinkGirlygirl my friend, I heart her so much
I'm so happy to know her, my heart she has touched!

:Pinkbounc :wave2: :love: :goodvibes :wave:

I cannot believe how lucky I am to have to have such an awesome secret pal!

Last night I met up with my secret pal and I was completely blown away with the presents she gave me!! I got teary-eyed and was just so overwhelmed by her generosity.

She figured out that I was having issues with my Everest contest room and she even gave me parts for my ride!

Thank you! :goodvibes Thank you! :goodvibes Thank you! :goodvibes Thank you! :goodvibes Thank you! :goodvibes Thank you!

I just want to say that I have the BEST Zeta Pal, SecretHeartPal!!!!! She always makes me smile and laugh and she sends me the BEST e-cards!!! :lmao: THANK YOU SO MUCH, SecretHeartPal!!! :hug: :flower:

Here's a big Woot Woot to my secret pal, ILuvSorcerer!
She is the Queen of code gifting. Since we haven't been on at the same time lately, she has sent me some amazing gift codes! They are so much fun to type in, because you have no idea what the gift will be!!
Thanks for the fun, pal.
And thanks for the great games of ghosting....crashing and all.
You're the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter