«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

I remember staying at Magic Kingdom till 2 am at least twice every June on last several trips. Looks like reg park hours are posted for a 10 pm closing. Do you see this changing?

I remember staying at Magic Kingdom till 2 am at least twice every June on last several trips. Looks like reg park hours are posted for a 10 pm closing. Do you see this changing?

I can't believe they haven't updated June yet. We are 90 days out. Seems odd.

We are going August/September and our ADR date passed. I made no reservations for the first time ever because the calendar is just not accurate (or maybe it is and if so, what the hell?!). We don't go to the parks based on EMH, but based on regular park hours. Yes, usually there are some minor changes, but what came out just seems really drastically different to what may be. They have MK closing at 7/8/9pm the first week in September with no Wishes. How am I supposed to plan dining times? When would I make reservations at California Grill if I want to eat while the fireworks are going off? (just an example). Dining is such a HUGE part of our trip and this is the first time ever I'm not excited, because without accurate park hours I just can't plan. Saturdays MK used to be open until midnight with emh until 2am. What happened to that? My husband asked when we're going to plan our days, and I showed him the hours and he asked if this was a joke. At this rate I sort of just feel like giving up on our trip. :sad:

We are almost 60 days out from May and still no extended hours for Animal Kingdom! They're killing me! And the hours are so wonky on Friday, May 27 (parade at noon, etc). Is this rumored to be a 24 hour day or something?

I really hope hours come out for October soon. It's so frustrating to try and sort out adrs without the hours. I also noticed there isn't a wishes display for the last few days of September. Last year at this time we even knew when mnsshp was going to be.

I really hope hours come out for October soon. It's so frustrating to try and sort out adrs without the hours. I also noticed there isn't a wishes display for the last few days of September. Last year at this time we even knew when mnsshp was going to be.

Ditto. We fly out from England on September 24th for two weeks. Want to start making our adr's in two weeks time so looking forward to seeing Octobers hours so we can start planning. Seltembers hours came out around the 15th Feb so I'm hoping they will be updated anytime soon. Which site do you use to check hours? I use
https://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_September.pdf

Another October person over here! I have to do my ADRs soon and it's a pain to try and guess! I keep checking the calendar though on the website to see when hours will open up and it seems that they will be online in a week and I make my ADR's in 2 weeks...ideally this should work for me? LOL

Nothing for October yet....
Anyone hear anything yet? Hours...mnsshp? It's crickets from Disney right now.

I can see Disney not having October yet but what about June? I need June hours like a month ago to start planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter