12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
jEn-I was just looking at the list of Disers you put together for the cruise. Thanks for doing such a great job!! However, I didn't see Willie aka Scotty and his family listed!! I thought he sent his family's info to you.

If not, Willie-pls pm your info to jEn. Thanks!!

LAMPSKIES said:
Now......theres two guys who look like trouble makers......... :rotfl2:

f61170ee.jpg

Lampy and Willie fight over THE LAST MILLER LiTE at Castaway Cay.....

KatHuss said:
Fighting over beer? Geez guys. I hope you didn't come to blows over it!

Nope, we decided to just settle it like the two grown men that we are...

f141bb0e.jpg

Do you think Scotty would have given up the last Miller Lite to Capt Kirk?

W

Luckily I wasn't drinking anything when I saw that picture of you guys....not the fighting over the beer one, the other one!
If I'd spit my drink, one of you would be coming here to clean my screen!

justmestace said:
Luckily I wasn't drinking anything when I saw that picture of you guys....not the fighting over the beer one, the other one!
If I'd spit my drink, one of you would be coming here to clean my screen!

Looks like you may "qualify" for a Turkeyday sailor after all.....rule #1 NEVER spill or spit a drink! :rotfl2:

How 'bout a "hot legs" pic?

f1469a63.jpg

Or more of the "Ron Bon Jovies"?

f141bb17.jpg

Or the "Village people"?

DSC05601.jpg

DCL just called. They have some openings in the entertainment department. They want to hire you guys...but only if you promise to return the little sailor hat. :rotfl: :rotfl:

hey all. Well, I just ordered my prom dress. i know its early, but it's all handmade. You can see a great picture of it here.

http://www.padmeswardrobe.com/images/episodeII/padme/retreat/IIPD025.jpg

i am getting an exact replica made for me, minus the hair piece. It comes with a more formal head piece. So look for me to wear that on the next cruise lol.

I feel like i have been too absent here. Who agrees?

Hi Jen, yes you have been missed! Waiting for an update on Boo. I couldn't get the link for the dress.

And gaRry should be back soon.

Sue

Morning all!

Sue, we're staying at AKL prior to the cruise, so I'll be at the terminal whenever the AKL bus gets there. I suppose I should find out more specifically, right? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Also, you can tell your sister I've never done a Western before (been on 4 DCL cruises so far). Sure she won't change her mind???

I hope to see you in the terminal! I'll try to find out when the bus gets there.

Jen, the link is broken, and I'm dying to see the dress!

i can get it to work. that's really strange that you all can't. I guess i will have to post the picture here. It's really big though. Boo is wonderful. I am in the process of posting new pictures in my gallery of her playing in the snow. Check them out as soon as i post this.

Here is the dress.
IIPD025.jpg

yes it's from star wars, and no, my hair will not be like that.

Boo pictures updated!

dobelover said:
Morning All - Hey Turkey Cruisers! How long have you been cruising together?

Sue

Sue, the Lampies, Millers, 5Cjs, Iceman, Doogierunner are pretty much returners from 04 the rest just linked up with us here on the boards....

DCLgodess said:
hey all. Well, I just ordered my prom dress. i know its early, but it's all handmade. You can see a great picture of it here.

http://www.padmeswardrobe.com/images/episodeII/padme/retreat/IIPD025.jpg

i am getting an exact replica made for me, minus the hair piece. It comes with a more formal head piece. So look for me to wear that on the next cruise lol.

I feel like i have been too absent here. Who agrees?

Here is a picture of me in "MY prom dress"............. :rotfl2:

potluck05001.jpg

justmestace said:
DCL just called. They have some openings in the entertainment department. They want to hire you guys...but only if you promise to return the little sailor hat. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ron, you got to keep the hat???!!?? Now I am mad. I had to give back the cool wig.

W

dobelover said:
Stacey - Looks like we are in for another great Christmas Cruise in '06.

Sue

Sue, you just don't know how much trouble you are in!

W

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter