2006 DVC Member Cruise - SSMC06 - October 22, 2006 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news about Emily. That sounds like so much fun for her. She will be so cute.

Today work was horrible. I sure hope tomorrow will be better. I am exhausted and as soon as Big Brother is over I'm going to bed.

Congrats to Roxann on her 2000th post!

Congrats to Emily on making the choir!

We are in for the party bus!

Oh and I almost forgot. Not sure if she'll see it tonight or tomorrow but....

Welcome Home Cindy!

rsschneck said:
:cheer2: Just wanted to post my milestone :cheer2:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: #2000 :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations Roxann on 2,000 posts and congratulations Stacy on the 13,00th post on this thread! Anyone want to take bets on the post cout by the time the cruise is finally here?

Great news about Emily! She could be a future Mousekateer like Britney or Jessica!

Congrats to Roxann on 2000 and Stacy on 13000...darn I almost had it but forgot you do that on this board.

And congrats to Emily also. That is very cool. I sang in an All City Chorus when I was in 6th grade and was in chorus every year in school including college. I really miss singing so I sing all the time in the car. My voice sure isn't what it used to be and it never was really good, LOL.

Went with a friend to see Step Up tonight. It was a good movie. I'm a sucker for happy endings. I saw that Flicka is coming out. Anyone besides me old enough to remember that. I can't wait to see it and Tim McGraw is in it too. Not a country music fan but I do like him.

WDWLVR said:
Congrats to Roxann on her 2000th post!

Congrats to Emily on making the choir!

We are in for the party bus!

I will count you as 2. Did you say you are staying @ BWV before and after the cruise?

Congrats to Stacy on #13,000:cheer2:

Congrats to our singing blue bird Emily :goodvibes

DIS user name passengers before cruise/after cruise

rsschneck 3 BCV/BCV

BCVprincesses 4 BCV/BCV

Diana lyn 4 BWV/BCV

BCVowner 2 BCV/BCV

IleneF 2 Pop/SSR

socks68 3 POFQ/BCV

tinkerbelle 3 BWV/SSR

WDWLVR 2 BWV/BWV

chipscinderelly (maybe)
Scratch42 (maybe)

We are officially up to 23 passengers with 4 more as a maybe.
At 23 people the round trip shuttle is $31.30 per person

I will keep adding people for another week. Then I will start collecting money from everyone to pre-pay for the shuttle. I will need to pay by credit card when I reserve the shuttle. Those of us that will be using ME to and from the airport can call with airline info. at the 2 month mark into MS.

rsschneck said:
I will count you as 2. Did you say you are staying @ BWV before and after the cruise?

Yes 2 for us and we are staying at Boardwalk. Do you know what time the bus will be leaving for the port? We are planning on Mass at Mary Queen of the Universe that morning.

WDWLVR said:
Yes 2 for us and we are staying at Boardwalk. Do you know what time the bus will be leaving for the port? We are planning on Mass at Mary Queen of the Universe that morning.

Nothing about either pick-up time has been discussed yet. Since it will be a charter it will be our decision.

I did some more online searching for mini coach or motor coaches. I will make some calls tomorrow to check other prices. I will keep everyone posted.

What time will you and Mark be ready to leave? I know some people were going to eat breakfast @ Cape May that morning.

alikat99 said:
Chris ended up having to go to the doctor for some minor complications with his back surgery that are getting annoying to him. No big deal, but he just wanted to make sure that it was ok, and it's normal.

For some good news today, we got a phone call from Emily's music teacher at school. She is inviting Emily to sing in the children's choir that practices on Wednesday nights. Normally, it is only for Kindergarten through 2nd grade, but she evaluates Emily's class every year (she's in what they call a 4/5 transitional class for the 5yr olds that weren't ready for Kindergarten and the 4yr olds that are a little more advanced). Anyway, Emily and 2 of her classmates were invited to participate in the children's choir. They call it KLW (Kids Leading Worship) and all the kids in the church run all the services on the 4th Sunday of the month, so she'll sing every month.

Glad to hear Chris is ok. :wizard:

Yea for Emily! :cheer2: That is such good news. I hope she has a lot of fun singing.

Welcome Back Cindy! :wave:
Hope you had an awesome trip "Home"

Does anyone know if you can cancel DCL transfers if you already reserved them?

I'm in a state of constant excitement but I don't know if it's because of my August trip, my Sept trip to the Canyon or the cruise trip!!!

Diet went well yesterday until friends invited me to dinner and movie. We went to Panera and I ordered a salad w fruit and chicken on it, diet dressing BUT I couldn't resist the piece of hot french bread :-( Still it's better than if I hadn't been careful at all because a cookie would have found it's way to my plate for sure. Today is yet another challenge. We have these once a month "luncheons" at work with different themes. This month, my suggestion prior to diet plans, is all different pizzas. We are having a meat pizza, a plain pizza, a veggie pizza and a dessert/fruit pizza, plus salads etc. I'll try and be good and have a BIG salad and one slice of veggie pizza. Wish me luck!

Have a good day everyone!

rsschneck said:
Nothing about either pick-up time has been discussed yet. Since it will be a charter it will be our decision.

I did some more online searching for mini coach or motor coaches. I will make some calls tomorrow to check other prices. I will keep everyone posted.

What time will you and Mark be ready to leave? I know some people were going to eat breakfast @ Cape May that morning.

I think we would be back by no later than 9 if that isn't too late. I believe the port opens at 10. We could be back as early as 8:30.

Cindy - hope you had a great trip and the weather was nice! Welcome back!!

Amy - glad everything is okay with Chris and his back.

Roxann - we did not make any plans for the morning of SSMC06 so we will be ready to go whenever everyone else is. We were just planning a quick breakfast. Thanks for the information about ME. I couldn't remember when we could schedule this. I'll call next week.

Today is going to be a very busy day! I've got huge budget reports due by 5pm and have 4 meetings I have to attend! I wish I could clone myself so that one of us could attend the meetings and the other can continue to work on the reports! I was up until 2AM trying to get a lot more done and slept for 4 hours before getting up and working some more! I need to win the lottery! Ugh!

rsschneck said:
DIS user name passengers before cruise/after cruise

rsschneck 3 BCV/BCV

BCVprincesses 4 BCV/BCV

Diana lyn 4 BWV/BCV

BCVowner 2 BCV/BCV

IleneF 2 Pop/SSR

socks68 3 POFQ/BCV

tinkerbelle 3 BWV/SSR

WDWLVR 2 BWV/BWV

chipscinderelly (maybe)
Scratch42 (maybe)

We are officially up to 23 passengers with 4 more as a maybe.
At 23 people the round trip shuttle is $31.30 per person

I will keep adding people for another week. Then I will start collecting money from everyone to pre-pay for the shuttle. I will need to pay by credit card when I reserve the shuttle. Those of us that will be using ME to and from the airport can call with airline info. at the 2 month mark into MS.

Put us down for the Party Bus!

That's 2 BCV/BCV

Let me know where to send the money!

j

I looks like I missed a bunch of celebrations yesterday! I'm going to cheat here and just say Congrats to Roxann, Stacy and Emily! :cool1:

Sounds like the party bus is really going to be a party!! I'm so excited, we'll be getting to the port WAY earlier AND it's going to save my family around $70!! More konk koolers and chocolate martinis for me! :drinking1

Emma walked into my room at 6:30 this morning covered in blood. I mean her entire face and every inch of her arms and hands were completely covered. She's gotten nose bleeds before, but never like this and waking up out of a sound sleep to see your not quite 3 DD looking like this is enough to send anyone into a heart attack. She just said, Mommy, I have yuck all over me. :guilty: She couldn't even see the worst of it! It's taken an hour to get her and I and the walls and bed all cleaned up. Now I face the daunting task of trying to get the blood off the sheets and her beloved Treelo. :headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter