2007 Thread

We are going 2/25-3/5/07!!!! Cant's wait, first trip there!!!! Yeah!!!!
:banana:
Oh, staying at OKW!
It's me, my DHJason, DDKayla, my mom & dad, and my friend and her neice!
Too cool!!! :dance3:

January 7-15, Pop Century.....Myself(31), DW(30), DD(4), DS(1) and DNeice(18)- her first time at the world (HS graduation present).

January cant get here fast enough!! With all this super hot weather we've had here in the Northeast as of late, I can't wait for the 70 degree days and cool nights during that time of year....this will be our first Winter vacation to WDW...can't wait!! :sunny:

Jason

DH & I spent a week at WDW (Ft. Wilderness Resort & Campgrounds) this past May celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. It was DH's first trip to WDW and he is definitely hooked now!

We are planning on going back May '07. I've got a few dates in mind - just waiting to see if they will work out. And we're hoping to stay a bit longer than "just a week" this time. This time we're planning on staying at SSR (since we joined DVC in May and SSR is our home resort).

We'd like to go down to WDW this fall, but we've just got too much going on. One year I'd like to be able to "kidnap" dh and take him down to WDW in January for his birthday.

We are planning end of April 2007. Does anyone know if spring break is over by then for most places? I was hoping it wouldn't be to crowed. I am sooooo excited, probably more than my six year old, but stll have sooooo long to wait !!!:rotfl2:

I thought I was the only one waving the green flag hearing about everybody taking their trips! :bounce:

So, we were there the 2nd week of December in 05, we are aiming for October of 2007.

Now my best friend wants to plan a trip with us, but she just had a baby and wants us to wait till she is 2 (in the summer of 08) to go.

I don't think I can hold off that long~!

Id love to do the first week in OCT or DEc as well. But first, lets get through the holidays, then I'll butter up DH for a weekend trip for later next year, after our first big one (9 days) in May/June :thumbsup2 :wizard:

I am so glad most of you have plans for 2007 WDW vacations. We will be there 1st week of August next year. Anyone else has similar dates?

We're hoping to book our FIRST WDW trip Sept-Oct 2007! Narrowing down dates and which resort(s) to stay at! So excited!

We've got a trip booked for January 1-5 at VWL, but we're also talking about a parents-only/anniversary trip for December 26-29, too. It's our 10th anniversary, and given that we spent our honeymoon at GF, it seemed fitting to do it again for #10. We're looking at staying at BCV, I think... going to do a point swap with a friend of my wife's.

sullymoscow said:
We are planning end of April 2007. Does anyone know if spring break is over by then for most places? I was hoping it wouldn't be to crowed. I am sooooo excited, probably more than my six year old, but stll have sooooo long to wait !!!:rotfl2:

Yes, most breaks are over by then and it is before school lets out for a lot of kids too! It is a great time to go....oh , yeah, keep that quite will ya? :)

Today I called DVC and booked a studio at Beach Club Villas (gotta love Storm-A-Long Bay :thumbsup2 ) for our March Spring Break trip. I know that I am totally spoiled because we leave in 25 days for free dining :teeth: and we are already planning our WDW "reunion" trip with DH's brothers and their families :grouphug: for next June. I LOVE having 3 WDW trips in the works :banana: !! Life is good :wizard: .

We are all booked for April 28-May 4th 2007!!!! Staying at the CBR. We are doing a grand gathering. I can NOT wait!!! Anyone else with similar dates/resort?? Stayed at WLC level in October/November 2005. Any questions feel free to ask.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter