2007 Thread

lovemyguys said:
We are all booked for April 28-May 4th 2007!!!! Staying at the CBR. We are doing a grand gathering. I can NOT wait!!! Anyone else with similar dates/resort?? Stayed at WLC level in October/November 2005. Any questions feel free to ask.

Lisa

Yep! We'll be at POP 4/27-5/5 :cheer2: Nine months is WAY too long :hourglass I just read somewhere that those two weekends are grad nights :sad2: So I am passing my days reading everything grad night related on DIS to plan ahead and make the most out of it :stir: So far, it doesn't sound like it will be that much of an impact, I'll just adjust our schedules those evenings and maybe do MGM instead of MK......but I was looking forward to staying late in MK the first night....maybe grad night will be Saturday and not Friday? :confused3

My dad and I are going January 31-February 7 and staying at AKL. We took our first trip last October and stayed at BC, so I'm nervous about it comparing to AKL...BUT the price was so much better. We plan on doing SeaWorld and Busch Gardens, plus taking TWO days for Epcot this time as we hardly saw any of it trying to do it in one day!

sullymoscow said:
We are planning end of April 2007. Does anyone know if spring break is over by then for most places? I was hoping it wouldn't be to crowed. I am sooooo excited, probably more than my six year old, but stll have sooooo long to wait !!!:rotfl2:
We are going the last week in April too, maybe we'll see you there, where are you planning on staying. We will be at Wilderness Lodge.

The way it is looking for us now is as follows...
1/28-2/03...We will be at the Swan...DH has conference and we are tagging along.... :Pinkbounc
2/05-2/10....We will be at Broadwalk Inn....This is my birthday trip/present... :banana: :banana: :banana:
I can not wait....I am little nervous about doing the parks with a 4 year old and 2 year old by myself, but I am sure it will be just fine! :)

sandymandr said:
Yep! We'll be at POP 4/27-5/5 :cheer2: Nine months is WAY too long :hourglass I just read somewhere that those two weekends are grad nights :sad2: So I am passing my days reading everything grad night related on DIS to plan ahead and make the most out of it :stir: So far, it doesn't sound like it will be that much of an impact, I'll just adjust our schedules those evenings and maybe do MGM instead of MK......but I was looking forward to staying late in MK the first night....maybe grad night will be Saturday and not Friday? :confused3[/QUOTE
I've been lurking for a while but had to chime in for this. I'm trying to work around grad nights too !! It is kind of a downer. I am thankful we will be arriving early on 4/26 so we can spend that evening in MK if we're up to it. I haven't been in 20years and my dd10 has never been so I don't want to fall into the commando trap and crash early on. Do we go to sleep early and miss parade and fireworks to be able to make MK opening the next day ? Or do we stay til closing and just try to get an early start but not push making it to the rope drop? HELP !!
( Oh, and we're also going with my sis and neice9 who are not early risers )
:confused3

We're going March 1-6 2007... We were supposed to go this past March but didnt' get to, so this trip can't come soon enough!!! I get to make ADR's this week, i'm soooo excited. It feels like it's almost here now :sunny:

Its a good thing I teach math because that's what helps me to count so high! :rotfl:

Only 338 days left

pooksma said:
Its a good thing I teach math because that's what helps me to count so high! :rotfl:

Only 338 days left
LOL I just look at my tickers ;) It's way too high of a number though *sigh*

This is my first post ever on this site. I have to say that I am exstatic to have found all of you :cool1: My name is Ann and I am a S-A-H-M from PA. I have 2 boys (ages 4 and 2) and another on the way.

My DH and I have recently set up a vacation for our family to go to WDW May 14-17, '07 and we are staying at CS. We have decided to leave the baby with family and just take the older boys.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good time of year to go to WDW and if CS is a good choice? We have only ever gone to WDW once before and that was just Oct '05! I can't believe what we have been missing out on all of these years!

Thanks for reading. Ann

Welcome to the DIS Ann! You'll soon become addicted, I'm sure ;) I've only ever stayed at POR (July 05) and I camped at FW in 1991, so I have no advice on CS. I've heard May is a wonderful time of year to go - the weather is manageable as well as the crowds. I am also looking forward to the Flower and Garden Show. Happy planning :)

Ann Hess said:
This is my first post ever on this site. I have to say that I am exstatic to have found all of you :cool1: My name is Ann and I am a S-A-H-M from PA. I have 2 boys (ages 4 and 2) and another on the way.

My DH and I have recently set up a vacation for our family to go to WDW May 14-17, '07 and we are staying at CS. We have decided to leave the baby with family and just take the older boys.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good time of year to go to WDW and if CS is a good choice? We have only ever gone to WDW once before and that was just Oct '05! I can't believe what we have been missing out on all of these years!

Thanks for reading. Ann

Hi! :wave: Welcome to the DIS!

CSR (Coronado Springs) is very nice- we stayed there in 2002. The Dig Site pool and playground is awesome!! The resort itself is beautiful. The only drawback I noticed was the size of the resort- it is HUGE!! The buildings are situated around a lake- I think it is about 1 mile all the way around. Nice for strolling on a lazy day, but not so great when you've been walking around the parks all day and your feet are tired. Since we visited, though, they have added a resort shuttle system to help folks get around.

May should be a pretty good time- school won't be out yet, and Spring breaks will be over, so the crowds won't be bad. The weather hasn't gotten really hot and humid yet, either.

You will have a blast!

Thank you for the reply :goodvibes I look forward to going back and pray that we have good weather. Take care, Ann

We'll be going ( :surfweb: me-50 and :bride: DW-45) for our honeymoon on January 21-25, 07. We're staying at the Pop. Can't wait to show her 'the world'! She hasn't been to WDW since she was a child.

Ann Hess said:

Thanks for reading. Ann

Hey Ann!!! We'll be at the beach club from may 13-18th!!!! Maybe we'll bump into each other!!! :cheer2:

Great...I hope that we have amazing weather :goodvibes
Have you ever been at WDW in May before?

I actually just e-mailed my TA to make me a ressie! October 14-19 at POR. That resort is so beautiful.

We are going in July of 2007. We have reservations at BC. I am not looking forward to going when it is super hot but I can't take the oldest DD out of school next fall and the money wasn't in the budget to go this fall. This means we have to when school is not in session (June, July, or first 3 weeks in August).Our youngest DD's birthday is in July so we decided it would so cool for her to spend her birthday at WDW. So I booked July. We have 304 days until we are there.

None of my family (me, DH, DD, DS & my mom) have ever been to WDW and couldn't hold out any longer. We have a trip planned and will be staying at WL from 5/31 to 6/7, then we're going to a hotel on the gulf side of FL somewhere on the beach (nothing picked yet). My mom and I have never seen the ocean and my DH has only seen it once about 18 years ago, so we'll spend a couple days at the beach! I'm already excited. I don't know how I'm gonna hold out for the next 8 1/2 months!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter