2021 Resort Reservations

I don't think there's a set time for it as I checked at 7 AM, 8 AM, and 9 AM and only saw availability around 9 AM. The best bet is to just check first thing in the morning.
Normally 7ish, but when reservations opened on 6/24 for new package booking in 2021, it didn't open until 8am. I think it just depends on when the system updates to load the package pricing in and they can man the phones.
Thanks!

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed as well for them to open up on Sunday. We're hoping for late October/early November trip next year.

All of this just seems so much more stressful than in the past. I'm hoping the parks will be operating at regular capacity by then. Having to make park reservations and seeing how quickly those are already going is giving me anxiety. I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation planning and we're not even planning on going for over another year :rotfl:
We are hoping for mid-October 2021 for my daughter's birthday. Looks like Sunday will be an exhausting day of busy phone lines, but I heard Ft. Wilderness RV sites fill up fast in October, so I already marked the calendar to make my reservation in June.

We are hoping for mid-October 2021 for my daughter's birthday. Looks like Sunday will be an exhausting day of busy phone lines, but I heard Ft. Wilderness RV sites fill up fast in October, so I already marked the calendar to make my reservation in June.
Before/while calling on Sunday, see if you can book it online. If you need tickets, you'll be able to book packages as well if they open up October dates. That's also when the 50th will be! So I'd definitely check online to book as it'd be faster to secure a spot that way.

Hi, just tried a dummy booking and noticed that the number of park tickets is limited to duration of stay. (Ex: for 3-night stay, maximum tickets are 4 days) I assume this won't be the case after June 28?

Hi all! Super new here...We just booked a long weekend in Feb at Beach Club, but only booked a room with no park tickets. My question is, should we go ahead and add on those tickets to get our park reservations now, or do you think we would be ok to hold off and get tickets later on this year? If this type of question has been asked/answered already, please forgive me. With COVID, things are all up in the air, but now we finally have something great to look forward to! Thank you!!

Hi all! Super new here...We just booked a long weekend in Feb at Beach Club, but only booked a room with no park tickets. My question is, should we go ahead and add on those tickets to get our park reservations now, or do you think we would be ok to hold off and get tickets later on this year? If this type of question has been asked/answered already, please forgive me. With COVID, things are all up in the air, but now we finally have something great to look forward to! Thank you!!

We booked with tickets, if there's any chance of restrictions either not changing or being dialed back over the winter, I would much rather have something locked down. We are really limited to when we can vacation with the kids' school schedule, so we can't really take the chance of booking and not being able to get into the parks.

With all the uncertainty of park capacity and reservations I would call and make it a package with the # of park days you need so you can pick your parks now. Your room only will be cancelled/refunded and you will be charged a $200 deposit. This deposit is fully refundable up to 30 days before check in and it is a $200 charge if you cancel 29 days up to 24 hours before check in. Your total package is due 30 days before check in. At any point before 30 days you can modify (cancel, change resorts/dates, add/subtract guests) your package any way you would like. You don't have to phone Disney, you can cancel/book a package online.

Last edited:

This is US-only right? Can't find any option for booking 2021 on the website, wonder when will we be able to book from europe...

This is US-only right? Can't find any option for booking 2021 on the website, wonder when will we be able to book from europe...
I believe so. By the 28th, all guests should be able to book 2021 RO/packages online.

The way things are collapsing in Florida right now, you would have to be insane to even contemplate going to WDW before 2021.

I think we should be ok for next year. The press conference today from the white house task force seemed pretty positive on therapeutics and vaccine development and the hospitalizations are still low. Now that could change, i hope it doesn't, but I think everyone expected the cases to rise everywhere when things opened and people moved around. I just hope the hospitalizations, and especially deaths, still stay low.

So the availability really seems to come and go. I am not planning to go until Nov 21 but have been playing around with fall and summer 21 dates throughout the week. Interesting though that just a few minutes ago a 10 night package for 2a and 1c age 12 was cheaper at CR than AofA family suite they sleep the same number of people really. never thought I would see that happen.

Hi, just tried a dummy booking and noticed that the number of park tickets is limited to duration of stay. (Ex: for 3-night stay, maximum tickets are 4 days) I assume this won't be the case after June 28?
You’ll have to buy room and tickets separately; you can do that starting on Sunday. Or you can try calling, but yeesh those wait times.
Others have reported having no issues. Try forcing it to show you the US site maybe?

The way things are collapsing in Florida right now, you would have to be insane to even contemplate going to WDW before 2021.
I'm planning a trip for a trip in April 2021, hope it will get better by then
Others have reported having no issues. Try forcing it to show you the US site maybe?
Tried using a VPN but got access denied, guess i'll retry on the 28th

Has anyone heard anything else about packages for October - December 2021 opening tomorrow (6/28) for booking?

I asked the CM on online chat this morning and they said they didn't know when we could book October 2021 :( They said to check the website for updates, so who knows. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter