Status
Not open for further replies.
Not posted on this for soooooo long! Sorry! Not had chance to do any wedding planning been too busy! Am laid up with swine flu at the moment so doing loads of DISing though and getting hyper over our upcoming trip! Can't wait to go and see the Yacht Club Gazebo for the first time!:lovestruc

Henry really surprised me today he had been discussing our wedding at work and they were asking him the boring "are you having Mickey at the wedding?" question :rolleyes2 Honestly can people not think of anything more original??!

We had both been rather anti character for the wedding and Henry comes home out the of the blue and says maybe we should?:eek: We would have cool photos and it would be really fun! He doesn't wan't Mickey - Henry is not a Mickey fan :scared1: How I do not know?!! He wanted Pooh but I sadly explained you can't have Winnie the Pooh characters :sad2:

We both agreed Donald would be fab, or Buzz Lightyear :yay: (although I am not sure how he goes with a wedding :rotfl:).....but my favourite is Figment!!!! It would be soo cool to have Figment at our wedding, do you think we could? I don't think you can meet him in Epcot anymore we did in Jan 08? Plus my Dad LOVES Figment!

OMG, please ask!!!!!!

Can you really not meet him in EPCOT now? It was one of my min EPCOT aims this trip!!

OMG, please ask!!!!!!

Can you really not meet him in EPCOT now? It was one of my min EPCOT aims this trip!!

Sadly you can't anymore :sad2: His ride is still there though (no dreamfinder though :sad: (I won't get into the tragic story......)

The other ideas are Marie from the Aristocats, Dopey (ace!) or Ariel (but I'm afraid she would look better than me :lmao:)

Marie marie marie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mariephoto.jpg

(Please pick me Gemma!!!)

Hi Gemma! Just checking in! Did you get the hairband that was on sale? It's so pretty. Exciting that you may do a character- love hearing what all the options are- can't wait to hear who you pick!

I would LOVED to have had Marie. Does she greet at WDW? I know she's wildly popular in DLP. I was going nuts in all the shops with the Marie merchandise. Luckily I have a 3 year old niece who is kitty-crazy, so I could buy the stuff with an excuse that it's for her!

I'm still sad that you can't see figment anymore That would've been awesome to have him at your wedding!!

I like the idea of dopey though!

Marie marie marie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mariephoto.jpg

(Please pick me Gemma!!!)

Hehehehhehehe!!! I am totally leaning towards her!

hi gem

hope you are ok just been catching up on your character choices Dave would love buzz and woody there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter