Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe i haven't commented on your PJ before, im not a Disneybride to be but I just love reading along with these mainly cause I hope to be oneday just 2 things standing in my way atm 1. I need to turn my boyfriend into a Disney fan still and secondly and most importantly he still needs to pop the question :lmao:

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandad :hug:
Glad you enjoyed London, love your pics. Im dissapointed i didn't get tickets for Britney now :( how cool you see K-fed and the kids in Hard rock cafe

:hug: Thanks!!

Henry wasnt much of a disney freak but I have got him into it - we both enjoy other non-disney holidays (I say it makes me enjoy disney more :rotfl:) though so were not too bad....after the wedding were not looking to go back to a disney theme park until 2013 by choice !:eek: We want to do some travelling in 2011, and 2012 is the Olympics and I am hoping to volunteer :) I want to go DL Califorinia in 2013- hopefully the little mermaid ride will have opened by then :cloud9:

Yes thats the one - Britney's boys are soooo cute they look just like her!

Henry would love to go to London Dungeons but I am way to scared! We went to the one in York and I nearly had a heart attack!:lmao:

that Hard Rock cafe is great -but the waitresses when i was in there were in teeny weeny white dresses and i thought come on, this is hard rock cafe, not hooters! hehe - their burgers are just lush!

The london dungeons are great, when me and wayne first met, we met outside the London dungeons! (how strange, meeting someone for the first time at the london dungeons!) and then we had two dates that day, the first, i took him on a date to the dungeons (we had a little kiss in there and one of the actors was saying it was forbidden 'in these ages of the black death and we started the famine that is was' hahaha!!) and then we went to leciester sq and wayne took me on his date!

next time your down in london we can do the dungeons together! hehehe

:hug: Thanks!!

Henry wasnt much of a disney freak but I have got him into it - we both enjoy other non-disney holidays (I say it makes me enjoy disney more :rotfl:) though so were not too bad....after the wedding were not looking to go back to a disney theme park until 2013 by choice !:eek: We want to do some travelling in 2011, and 2012 is the Olympics and I am hoping to volunteer :) I want to go DL Califorinia in 2013- hopefully the little mermaid ride will have opened by then :cloud9:

We both enjoy non Disney holidays too, well Darren (my boyfriend) doesn't know if he enjoys disney holidays yet (he reckons spending a couple of weeks with Mickey mouse will be like torture :eek:). As much as i love Disney it is nice to go and experiance other places too :)
As i chose this years destination(s) Darren gets to choose next years nd theres no way it will include Disney, which is why i won't be back in Disneyworld till 2011 and i havent been since 2005 :sad1: but im so excited for Disneyland California this year so it isn't all that bad.
The work they are doing at Disneyland Cali is all due to be finished by 2012 so if you do go in 2013 it will all be done and the little mermaid ride will be open :)

OMG i snorted out my coffe looking at the pic of you and miley!:lmao:

You guy looked like you had a great time at brittney!

OMG i snorted out my coffe looking at the pic of you and miley!:lmao:

You guy looked like you had a great time at brittney!

Haha thanks! That photo is waaay to embrassing to post anyway butter a disney discussion board!:goodvibes

Changes in Make up Trial........

Well I had booked Patricia La Jeune for our upcoming trip in October, but I've cancelled it..... I love Patricia's work but I have found communication with her really difficult. The emails are littered with mistakes (to the point where they dont make sense) and they keep getting confused over when I am having my trial and where I am staying :eek: It's scared me! I think she is just too busy to be honest - when I tried to book she only had 1 free slot in two weeks.

So I'm booking Beaute Special instead - they got back to me straight away and sent a contract, and they available for a more convienient time for me.

I feel really bad ... but I didnt want to be stressing that Patricia wouldnt turn up or something so I have just gone with my gut instinct and changed it - I still love her work though :).

That makes sense babes!

Now I'm worried about booking Patricia....:eek:

Can't wait to see how you get on with Beaute Special. :)

That makes sense babes!

Now I'm worried about booking Patricia....:eek:

Can't wait to see how you get on with Beaute Special. :)

That sounds sensible.

:) Glad your in agreement - I was worried I was being a bit harsh!

Hopefully Victoria she won't be too busy when its your turn - its partly my fault for leaving it late organising the trial anyway!

I love Beaute Special's work on the wedding boards so I am sure it will work out great :)

I've got Beaute Special booked now - they so nice and easy to work with :thumbsup2

Also playing phone tag with Kristy at DFTW - will try and physically chat to her this week.

Now while searching for vintage hair bands (again!) honestly I think have an addiction....I got my dress so easily but I am obsessed with the jewellery side of things! I have come across this amazing hairband - its one of a kind vintage .... I think I may have to get it, what do you guys think???

rtw07.jpg

I've been looking at wedding bands too. I don't want a matching band - due to the size/shape of my engagement ring it would look really weird without my engagement ring! I don't even want diamonds :scared1: and I may swap my engagement ring to my other hand once I am married and just wearing my wedding ring on that finger (mostly because I am awkward but also because I have a job wear I use my hands and having a big rock on my finger sometimes doesnt work :rotfl:). Also if we have kids I may stab them with my engagement ring and get all sorts of "yuck" stuck between the diamonds I want a practical wedding ring :thumbsup2

This is how my engagement ring looks now (I hate how you never get the sparkle in photos!)

011-5.jpg

012-3.jpg

I have been looking at wedding bands like these .... I love the detail on these, some are reproductions and others are antique

antiquejewelrymall_2056_173251151.gif

antiquejewelrymall_2056_223098077.gif

antiquejewelrymall_2056_209745488.gif

What do you think?:)

Gemma- I :love: LOVE :love: that hairband!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!

And as for wedding bands, that centre one is just stunning!! Very very pretty!

Bob xoxoxo

Sorry - was on here in a hurry last night!!

I love the hairband too!!! Oooh you're going to look so classy!

I'm disappointed to hear about the communication trouble you had with Patricia:sad2: I think she recently gained a lot of popularity from the boards and probably is still learning to deal with the increase in business;)... I love her work as well but you have to go with who you feel comfortable with- Beaute Special does great work too and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I like the most recent hair bands you posted but think I love the ones you had posted previously more:lovestruc I can't wait to see which one you end up with after all this- it's going to look stunning whichever one you choose- I love the hair band idea- totally glam. I thought about doing one for awhile but they always give me headaces for some reason:headache:

I love your e-ring but totally hear you about it getting in the way sometimes:rotfl: I picked my style of ring mainly because it doesn't get caught on things- no sharp corners... I would poke an eye out:lmao: I think the second and third band you posted are gorgeous! Great updatespopcorn::

Hey Gemma! Just found you after you posted on my PJ - can't believe what a small world it is that you only live just up the road from me! All of your ideas look absolutely beautiful - i especially like the vintage hairbands, they are stunning!! I'm subbing now, can't wait to see more.

PS - How exciting being at WDW for Christmas!! Sounds Amazing!

I looooooooooooove the middle band!!!!!!!

Gemma- I :love: LOVE :love: that hairband!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!

And as for wedding bands, that centre one is just stunning!! Very very pretty!

Bob xoxoxo

Sorry - was on here in a hurry last night!!

I love the hairband too!!! Oooh you're going to look so classy!

Me classy?:rotfl:

I'm disappointed to hear about the communication trouble you had with Patricia:sad2: I think she recently gained a lot of popularity from the boards and probably is still learning to deal with the increase in business;)... I love her work as well but you have to go with who you feel comfortable with- Beaute Special does great work too and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

I like the most recent hair bands you posted but think I love the ones you had posted previously more:lovestruc I can't wait to see which one you end up with after all this- it's going to look stunning whichever one you choose- I love the hair band idea- totally glam. I thought about doing one for awhile but they always give me headaces for some reason:headache:

I love your e-ring but totally hear you about it getting in the way sometimes:rotfl: I picked my style of ring mainly because it doesn't get caught on things- no sharp corners... I would poke an eye out:lmao: I think the second and third band you posted are gorgeous! Great updatespopcorn::

I am still bummed out about not using Patricia - I still think she is fab I just think shes too busy! I don't like other people being stressed around me as it makes me stressed too!

Glad I made sense about my engagement ring - I totally love it but I do worry about the stabbing issue :rotfl:

Hey Gemma! Just found you after you posted on my PJ - can't believe what a small world it is that you only live just up the road from me! All of your ideas look absolutely beautiful - i especially like the vintage hairbands, they are stunning!! I'm subbing now, can't wait to see more.

PS - How exciting being at WDW for Christmas!! Sounds Amazing!

:wave: hi!!!! Thanks for visiting! I know we are so excited to be there for Christmas season. We caught the end of it when we there last Jan and it was amazing!!

Glad you all liked the hairband - I've emailed the website to just check it is all silver, as to me it looks like one of the flowers is a bit of a different colour - but hopefully that is just my eyesight.

I won't reveal how much the hairband is.....but its really silver with pearls.....and it costs as much as my dress :scared1: I figure that as I am not wearing a veil - if I was with a normal tiara it would probably add up to the same value though :thumbsup2

I won't reveal how much the hairband is.....but its really silver with pearls.....and it costs as much as my dress :scared1: I figure that as I am not wearing a veil - if I was with a normal tiara it would probably add up to the same value though :thumbsup2

Ah, what is cost but a number!!:rotfl: The way I look at it is that your wedding has to be perfect, and you'll only do it one (or at least I hope I will!), so even if a few bits and pieces are really expensive you're allowed, and it's completely worth it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter