Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: Sorry to hear about your grandad sweetie.

Hope the next few days aren't too stressful for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had the same with my grandad, he was ill for a long time, and although it's horrible it's also nice to know he isn't unwell anymore.

:hug:

Let me know if you need anything, xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have fun down south! Careful though as there is one weird lady lives near london! :lmao: (Maybe two if you count Stace!!)

Hey Gem

Sorry about my Grandad, my Grandad died last Nov in his sleep. They will be partying hard in heaven together now! My thoughts are with you hun, i totally understand what it is like (i was very close to my grandad, i lived next door to them) and i stayed with my nan for a few nights and so did other people in my family. Big hugs for you. xxx

I live like 5 mins away from the O2 (i can see it out my bedroom window and it takes like 5mins to get there!) so if you wanna meet up for a drinkles, let me know, but have a great time at the concert anyways hun (my neighbour is going too!!) and take care of yourself

I'm really sorry to hear about your granddad Gemma :( both my granddads died last year within 8 months of each other, one after a long illness and one very suddenly. It was very hard, and I was especially close to my sick granddad. It's cheesy and it may not seem like it now, but time really is a healer and in a while you'll be able to look back on the memories and smile rather than seem sad xxx

:hug: Sorry to hear about your grandad sweetie.

Hope the next few days aren't too stressful for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

I had the same with my grandad, he was ill for a long time, and although it's horrible it's also nice to know he isn't unwell anymore.

:hug:

Let me know if you need anything, xxxxxxxxxxxx

Have fun down south! Careful though as there is one weird lady lives near london! :lmao: (Maybe two if you count Stace!!)

Hey Gem

Sorry about my Grandad, my Grandad died last Nov in his sleep. They will be partying hard in heaven together now! My thoughts are with you hun, i totally understand what it is like (i was very close to my grandad, i lived next door to them) and i stayed with my nan for a few nights and so did other people in my family. Big hugs for you. xxx

I live like 5 mins away from the O2 (i can see it out my bedroom window and it takes like 5mins to get there!) so if you wanna meet up for a drinkles, let me know, but have a great time at the concert anyways hun (my neighbour is going too!!) and take care of yourself

Really sorry to hear that Gemma, big hugs to you :hug:

I'm really sorry to hear about your granddad Gemma :( both my granddads died last year within 8 months of each other, one after a long illness and one very suddenly. It was very hard, and I was especially close to my sick granddad. It's cheesy and it may not seem like it now, but time really is a healer and in a while you'll be able to look back on the memories and smile rather than seem sad xxx

sorry to hear about your grandad :hug:

Thank you for all your kind messages :hug: I'm doing ok went to work today which helps to keep your mind off everything! I'm looking forward to London this weekend - although I have not organised anything apart from Britney and going to see Wicked. I'm looking forward to catching up with friends from uni while I'm there as I've not seen them for a while.:)

Ooooh I have Patricia La Jeune booked for the 6th Ocotber - for my hair and make up trial so I shall be looking beautiful for MNSSHP that night (hopefully!) :rotfl:

its good that you went to work and it took your mind off it for a bit. Im thinking of ya, if you need anything let me know.

Hope you are okay, and taking care of yourself. x

Good news on Patricia! :)

Glad you're doing OK. :hug:

its good that you went to work and it took your mind off it for a bit. Im thinking of ya, if you need anything let me know.

Hope you are okay, and taking care of yourself. x

Thanks guys - I don't really want to get into it on here but he has been sick for a long time and I'm glad his pain is over - its been really hard on my mum and Grandma particulary. I hate being melodramatic!

I was a good disney bride tonight and played on my wii fit for 40 minutes - I did a 20 minute jog and nearly collapsed on the my living room floor = I must do more exercise!!

Thanks guys - I don't really want to get into it on here but he has been sick for a long time and I'm glad his pain is over - its been really hard on my mum and Grandma particulary. I hate being melodramatic!

I was a good disney bride tonight and played on my wii fit for 40 minutes - I did a 20 minute jog and nearly collapsed on the my living room floor = I must do more exercise!!
Well done with the exercise!! I desperately need to do some!

Jack won't let me get wii fit and he says it'll be forgotten about after a couple of weeks.....

Well done with the exercise!! I desperately need to do some!

Jack won't let me get wii fit and he says it'll be forgotten about after a couple of weeks.....

I love my wii fit - you get more exercises to play with the more you do so it keeps you going. There are more games you can use the board too - so I'm thinking about getting some of them too - I've heard good things about another fitness one.

I just play the same games over and over - hula hooping (love it!), boxing, jogging and step aerobics - because they make me sweat!:lmao:

I love my wii fit - you get more exercises to play with the more you do so it keeps you going. There are more games you can use the board too - so I'm thinking about getting some of them too - I've heard good things about another fitness one.

I just play the same games over and over - hula hooping (love it!), boxing, jogging and step aerobics - because they make me sweat!:lmao:
I want the cheerleading one!! :lmao: I would definitely have to draw the curtains!

I'm so sorry for your loss with your granddad.

And as for the wii, I love it. I totally love Rockband and Wii Fit. I love playing the drums!

Thanks for all the lovely messages everyone :hug:

I feel much better, been away with Henry to London (was pre arranged) we saw Britney Spears (amazing!!!!! She's back!!), Wicked (brilliant show!) and did some highly tacky tourist stuff like Madame Tussauds - love it there!

A few photos:

036-1.jpg

Our hotel view - amazing!!!!!

027-3.jpg

031.jpg

Britney!!!

059.jpg

Me and Britney (sadly not the real one....!) Although when we went to the Hard Rock Cafe K-Fed and Britney's boys were in there eating dinner!

043-2.jpg

Henry and Jonathon Ross

048-1.jpg

Me and Zac :cloud9:

049-2.jpg

Me getting slightly too close to Miley Cyrus :eek: (I don't even think it looks like her?:laughing:)

oooh loving it!!!!

that view is wicked - i cant see that view from my bedroom window thats for sure! haha.

you should have gone to London Dungeons- thats proper touristy- ive been there about 5 times and im a londoner! - but, i havent ever been to Madam Tussards!

Did you go to the hard rock cafe at hyde park???

oooh loving it!!!!

that view is wicked - i cant see that view from my bedroom window thats for sure! haha.

you should have gone to London Dungeons- thats proper touristy- ive been there about 5 times and im a londoner! - but, i havent ever been to Madam Tussards!

Did you go to the hard rock cafe at hyde park???

Yes thats the one - Britney's boys are soooo cute they look just like her!

Henry would love to go to London Dungeons but I am way to scared! We went to the one in York and I nearly had a heart attack!:lmao:

Lovely photos!

I used to be able to see the dome and eye and stuff a short walk from my house, but now I live in surrey so cant. :(

Haha, your Miley photo cracked me up! At first I thought it was kimberley from girls aloud though!

I can't believe i haven't commented on your PJ before, im not a Disneybride to be but I just love reading along with these mainly cause I hope to be oneday just 2 things standing in my way atm 1. I need to turn my boyfriend into a Disney fan still and secondly and most importantly he still needs to pop the question :lmao:

I'm sorry to hear about your Grandad :hug:
Glad you enjoyed London, love your pics. Im dissapointed i didn't get tickets for Britney now :( how cool you see K-fed and the kids in Hard rock cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter