Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work on the cake. Sorry about your CC.

The new restaurant looks really nice.

Wow your dress is lovely! Very girly and princessy!

Sorry about your CC. I had my number stolen once and it stunk!

And about curry...yummy yummy yummy. However messy messy messy. I'd worry about spilling it on that beautiful dress! But that's just me. :confused3

Wow your dress is lovely! Very girly and princessy!

Sorry about your CC. I had my number stolen once and it stunk!

And about curry...yummy yummy yummy. However messy messy messy. I'd worry about spilling it on that beautiful dress! But that's just me. :confused3

Hi!! Thanks everyone for the posts - I'm planning on taking my dress off before the evening meal - so don't ahve that to worry about :goodvibes

I am such a bad disney bride - I was intending to phone DFTW this week - never mind will do it in a week (there is no rush anyway!).

This evening me and Henry have been prancing around our living room and pretending to do our first dance - only problem is we keep making each other laugh - unfortunetly as we havent found "our song" for our first dance yet - we just keep acting waaay to silly!

I do know I want "Part of you world" from the little mermaid for when I walk up the aisle - its my favourite song, I was only 6 when it released so I was the perfect age, and the words make me cry - I will be in tears just walking up the aisle!

Weve been watching some sneak peaks on the STVS video site (love watching these some of them make me cry!) and both me and Henry are starting to get drawn to Sea Breeze Point now ...... I am so glad we have a trip booked for this year so we can look at both the Yacht club Gazebo and Sea Breeze Point in person and make our minds up in person :goodvibes

Were on holiday for a week now :woohoo: - were off on a freebie holiday to Whitby in North Yorkshire (it better not rain!) so will be updating once I get back and might put a few holidays photos on here :goodvibes

I'm back from holiday - we had a lovely time and the weather was pretty good for the UK! We went to a little place called Whitby which is a little town on the Yorkshire coast for anyone who doesnt know? Here are some photos - including one of me with Amy my bridesmaid who met up with us :goodvibes

Whitby
005-2.jpg

Robin Hoods Bay - a really cute little village we walked too - and flew a kite on the beach!
049-1.jpg

Me and Amy :goodvibes
011-3.jpg

Weve also decided to try Tutto Italia in Epcot for this trip - could be agood choice for the wedding meal too (we we do have 14 days of DDP meals to use up so we might as well try as many as possible :rotfl:), the food looks yummy, everyone likes italian and its one world showcase so would eb very handy for our dessert party :thumbsup2

Heres a couple of photos

0050-0124.jpg

0050-0125b.jpg

DSC02250.jpg

Also Gary Fox emailed me with details of his new escape wedding photo package so now I'm even more confused over which photographer to go with :confused3

Lovely holiday photos!!

Tutto is a great idea!!! And you're right - very handy!!

Great to have you back on the DIS :hug:

OMG!!! Robin Hood's Bay!! Roberts Dad used to go on holiday there when he was little!! His Mum (Roberts Grannie) used to pile them all in the car and they used to go swimming in knitted trunks!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

WHITBY!! oooh Whitby!! (i only know it because of wayne being from sheffield and having gone there!!) really pretty place!

Looks like you had a wonderful holiday! The town looks absolutely charming! I have never looked into Gary Fox... I guess I'm off to research him now!

Ohh your holiday looks amazing! What a great looking town, so pretty with the cliffs by the sea! Makes me want to go right now:rolleyes:, if only it were that easy though right lol!

I have heard really yummy reviews of Tutto Italia btw, it is on my list of places to try soon too (although since joing the Dis that list has tripled in size lol).

I looked into Gary Fox too, his prices look very reasonable. The only thing that made me go with Misty over Fox was that I saw a so-so review of him on here:confused3... I will try and figure out where I saw it... but I went with Misty instead. HTH

Your vacation sounds lovely! And I'm dying to try Tutto Italia...hopefully I will be in Jan...I'll have to wait and read your reviews!!

Lovely holiday photos!!

Tutto is a great idea!!! And you're right - very handy!!

Great to have you back on the DIS :hug:

:hug:

OMG!!! Robin Hood's Bay!! Roberts Dad used to go on holiday there when he was little!! His Mum (Roberts Grannie) used to pile them all in the car and they used to go swimming in knitted trunks!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Haha! I didnt see anyone in knitted swimming trunks :scared1:

Lovely holiday snaps. Have you tried a pros and cons list?

I have but I'm going to wait until we have tried them first - I think all my choices may change!

WHITBY!! oooh Whitby!! (i only know it because of wayne being from sheffield and having gone there!!) really pretty place!

Looks like you had a wonderful holiday! The town looks absolutely charming! I have never looked into Gary Fox... I guess I'm off to research him now!

Thanks!

Ohh your holiday looks amazing! What a great looking town, so pretty with the cliffs by the sea! Makes me want to go right now:rolleyes:, if only it were that easy though right lol!

I have heard really yummy reviews of Tutto Italia btw, it is on my list of places to try soon too (although since joing the Dis that list has tripled in size lol).

I looked into Gary Fox too, his prices look very reasonable. The only thing that made me go with Misty over Fox was that I saw a so-so review of him on here:confused3... I will try and figure out where I saw it... but I went with Misty instead. HTH

I so that so-so review I think it was a DISer who had booked him at the last minute? I have been emailing him back and forth and he has been really nice and helpful - I think we might meet up with him and Randy on our trip in October.

Your vacation sounds lovely! And I'm dying to try Tutto Italia...hopefully I will be in Jan...I'll have to wait and read your reviews!!

It looks yummy doesnt it!

Just a quickie update!

My passporter Cruise book arrived today I have been waiting for this for months (literally months I ordered it from Amazon in March :scared1:). Its really thick - and I figure its never to early to plan your disneymoon?:rotfl:

Also some more exciting news!!! I am up to 18 guests :woohoo: Yvonne who is South Korean and one of my housemates at uni (who now lives in Washington DC) is coming!!! I am super excited as I've not seen her for two years. Me, Yvonne and Amy (my bridesmaid) lived together so it will be a great uni girls reunion :goodvibes Its really hard to see Yvonne as shes always moving all the world and shes super excited we are getting married in the US so its easy for her to come :banana:

Ohhh yay!!! Thats awesome to have a girls reunion, and what more awesome place then WDW:woohoo:!!! That will be extra special Gem!

And yay for Passporter!! I can't wait to get the 2010 one for my disneymoon

Apologies I have disapeared - I havent done anything to do with the wedding I'm afraid!

But I just phoned DFTW :cheer2::cheer2: the lady on the phone was super nice - and best of all she understood my accent :thumbsup2

She kept on asking if I had any specific questions - I don't really!! I thought in hindsight I should make some up haha!

I told her we would like a dessert party - so she noted that down - can't wait for them to call me back!

I'm also going to book Randy now as Adelia has booked Misty - and she is getting married two days before me - so now I don't feel like its too early hehe! I just wish DFTW would let you use the photopackage against something else like they used too.

I also need to contact Patricia La Jeune regarding a hair and make up trial this October as part of our WDW trip. I've never had professional make up done before so I think by having a trial I will be a bit more relaxed on the big day! I am a bit unsure about what day to have it on though - maybe a day when we are going for a nice dinner - so I can look half decent for once?:rotfl:

Yay for phoning!!!!! Oooooh I can't wait till you hear back!! Any idea when they'll call?

Yay for phoning!!!!! Oooooh I can't wait till you hear back!! Any idea when they'll call?

She said a couple of days - I still don't know what time to go for - I am now thinking 10am - then have lunch, get changed got Epcot for the afternoon and have the dessert party. I am worried if we try and do it in an afternoon it will be far too much food!

Hello

Just catching up on on ypur PJ your holiday looked lovely glad we had good weather for the weekend and you could enjoy your trip even more

yummy italian i love :D

yay for phoning DFTW soooo exciting cant wait till they ring you back

x xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter