Status
Not open for further replies.
oo exciting you are going to be ringing soon i am very excited for you :D

you probably are exhausted from work being busy but at times like this it must be a relief as well to be busy :)

of to read your pre trippy

Thanks Leanne - I'm excited to phone. I am also in contact with Randy Chapman for photos - and he has said he will freeze his prices and charge us 2009 prices for 2010 :yay: I just don't want to pay the deposit yet as it soooo early and I've not spoken to DFTW yet.

Hey i just found your planning journal, love reading about other UK brides, we are hoping for 14th October 2010. It's beginning to drive me a bit crazy not being able to book anything yet! I might have missed the post but what are you planning on doing after your ceremony?

Thanks Leanne - I'm excited to phone. I am also in contact with Randy Chapman for photos - and he has said he will freeze his prices and charge us 2009 prices for 2010 :yay: I just don't want to pay the deposit yet as it soooo early and I've not spoken to DFTW yet.

Yeah I understand every one is keeping hold of their money at the moment

:)

Hey i just found your planning journal, love reading about other UK brides, we are hoping for 14th October 2010. It's beginning to drive me a bit crazy not being able to book anything yet! I might have missed the post but what are you planning on doing after your ceremony?

Hi thanks for reading! Weve not decided where we are going to eat after the ceremony (thats partly what our Oct trip is for :banana:). Were leaning towards The Wave, Kona Cafe or the Grand Floridian Cafe as they are easy to get to Epcot or MK to watch the fireworks or for the Grand1. My personal favourite is the Wave as it looks more our style and I love the Contemporary (big monorail fan!). Were not looking at signatures to keep the cost down - and after all the wedding cake plus dessert party later people wont be eating too much!

Yeah I understand every one is keeping hold of their money at the moment

:)

:thumbsup2 no point booking a photographer before I've spoken to DFTW - they might changes their packages! If I can get the all the photos on cd for free like the other Uk brides I will just stick with using disney photography as included in the Escape package I think.

Yeah I agree

but i love the roots photography and if DFTW offer a free package i think i will be like sara jayne (raspberrybubbles) and having 2 photographers lol

ill have hundreds of photos show every one then

exciting though when do you think youll be ringing make sure you let us know as soon as you do as well :)

Yeah I agree

but i love the roots photography and if DFTW offer a free package i think i will be like sara jayne (raspberrybubbles) and having 2 photographers lol

ill have hundreds of photos show every one then

exciting though when do you think youll be ringing make sure you let us know as soon as you do as well :)

Thats a great idea! Henry's cousin has just finished a photography degree at the Glasgow College of Art and she will be taking photos too - and shes free :rotfl: but I don't want to put pressure on her to be the only photographer - she is our guest after all!

I think I will phone next week - I just want to have an email contact to annoy with questions!

I have had a couple of bits of good news - it looks like DFTW have upgraded their plastic seating. I was all set on upgrading our seats to the white wooden ones as I didnt like the plastic ones - but Carrie (Lurkyloo) has confirmed they have changed the seats to folding ones instead - which photograph much better (see Irisbud's wedding). This will save us nearly $200!!

I have also found where we are going to have our wedding list. We want to have a charity list - partly because I think its a bit rude to expect gifts from family/friends who are going to have to travel to Florida for our wedding, to recognise family who sadly can't be there :sad1:, and to give something back (if that makes sense??).
Were hoping to us this site http://www.weddinglistgiving.com/ and have cancer research uk, epilepsy action, the alzheimers society and WWF as our chosen charities :goodvibes

Apologies if I disappear for the next week I have the most horrific week at work coming up and will be just coming home to sleep! It's Henry's birthday (26 :scared1:) this weekend so am arranging plans :goodvibes

oooh nooo i hope the upcoming week isnt too bad for you!! :) i hate it when work gets too stressy and too much!! I will be feeling for you girl! Take it easy yeah... ;)

Its waynes bday next month and for once, i am clueless what to get him! haha.

ooh yeah, you said your cousin is a photographer.. well, that is tooo good that she is and she is going to the wedding but, be really careful because if disney realise she may be standing in like a photographer they might stop it (i remember reading somewhere about it, where someone had a pro camera..) so yeah... that will be well good with her taking photos!!

oooh nooo i hope the upcoming week isnt too bad for you!! :) i hate it when work gets too stressy and too much!! I will be feeling for you girl! Take it easy yeah... ;)

Its waynes bday next month and for once, i am clueless what to get him! haha.

ooh yeah, you said your cousin is a photographer.. well, that is tooo good that she is and she is going to the wedding but, be really careful because if disney realise she may be standing in like a photographer they might stop it (i remember reading somewhere about it, where someone had a pro camera..) so yeah... that will be well good with her taking photos!!

Thansk Stacey :) I've only got two weeks left at work before were off for a week - I can't wait!!!

Thats why I'm tempted to just use DPS - get them to take photos as included in the escape package for the ceremony, and then have Merry (Henry's cousin) take photos the rest of the day. Fortunetly we love her style and it would be very personal - and free!:laughing:

ah well at least you'll have a week to rest!

Yeah that'd be a good idea with the DPS - you know, i looked through thier albums in Francks studio and i was wowed!! They was amazing and the actual album the photos were presented in were like old fashioned huge big books- proper fairy tale looking!!

If she is up for the photo taking, then i'd def take the opportunity to get those extra photos! :goodvibes

Just been catching up. The offer Randy has with Stan at the moment looks quite good.

Right I'm back :wave: nightmare week at work is over - not been a good week though. My credit card was stolen from work :mad: and it was someone in the office due to the circumstances, I work in a huge open plan office - so I very much doubt I will ever find out who took it :sad2: . Fortunetly there were no payments on it.

It Henry's birthday on Monday so were going out for dinner tonight and I'm baking him a cake tomorrow (this could be a disaster!). I've adopted him a lion from born free for his birthday gift :goodvibes.

Also I love the look of the Sanaa restaurant in the new Animal Kingdom Villas (photos here http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2009/04/animal_kingdom_lodge_kidani_vi_2.html). Do you think african/indian food is too exotic for my wedding reception meal?

Right I'm back :wave: nightmare week at work is over - not been a good week though. My credit card was stolen from work :mad: and it was someone in the office due to the circumstances, I work in a huge open plan office - so I very much doubt I will ever find out who took it :sad2: . Fortunetly there were no payments on it.

It Henry's birthday on Monday so were going out for dinner tonight and I'm baking him a cake tomorrow (this could be a disaster!). I've adopted him a lion from born free for his birthday gift :goodvibes.

Also I love the look of the Sanaa restaurant in the new Animal Kingdom Villas (photos here http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2009/04/animal_kingdom_lodge_kidani_vi_2.html). Do you think african/indian food is too exotic for my wedding reception meal?

Actually I learned that the offical food of the UK is curry... I know right! I thought it would be a traditional "English/Brittish" dish like bangers and mash or shepards pie (my fave lol) but nope it's curry. Anyways, sorry off topic!

I love the Sanaa pics so far, I think the food looks super delicious, but I happen to love Indian and Middle Eastern food. Think of who your guests are and if they like that type of food before you choose :)

I am sorry to hear about you CC! That is terrible that a co-worked would do that! I had mine taken last year and it was such a pain! Hang in there girl:hug:

I love that you adopted Simba lol! That is such a great gift!

ha ha like sam said curry being uk fave food yummy thats mine and daves that would suit us to the T lol but i think it might be quiet heavy i dont know im alway stuffed after indian after rice and naan

def a must try for next rip though yummy indian food

Actually I learned that the offical food of the UK is curry... I know right! I thought it would be a traditional "English/Brittish" dish like bangers and mash or shepards pie (my fave lol) but nope it's curry. Anyways, sorry off topic!

I love the Sanaa pics so far, I think the food looks super delicious, but I happen to love Indian and Middle Eastern food. Think of who your guests are and if they like that type of food before you choose :)

I am sorry to hear about you CC! That is terrible that a co-worked would do that! I had mine taken last year and it was such a pain! Hang in there girl:hug:

I love that you adopted Simba lol! That is such a great gift!

Thanks for your response - hope your feeling better Sam :hug: Yes its funny curry is the national dish! To be honest I bet its not very spicy at Sanaa but we will try it in Oct!

He loved his little simba - he is called Sinbad and Henry is going to put a photo of him on his desk at work awwww!

Still annoyed about my credit card but never mind!

Just found your journal! Everything sounds great!!:thumbsup2

Thanks - and thanks for reading :)

ha ha like sam said curry being uk fave food yummy thats mine and daves that would suit us to the T lol but i think it might be quiet heavy i dont know im alway stuffed after indian after rice and naan

def a must try for next rip though yummy indian food

I think it will be a lighter from the pictures I have seen - but we can only try in October :laughing:

Here is a photo of Henrys birthday cake I made its chocolate - with fudge, chocolate chip, marshmellow, chocolate buttercream and chocolate fudge icing - it was yummy!!!!

008-2.jpg

oooh my that cake- i cant keep looking at food pics at 5 to 11 at night- it makes me want to munch!! hehe!!

mmm i love indian too - but i doubt it will be like the curries we have in uk - i have been to some very posh indian resrtuants and they are totally different to what i have had normally- so yeah i'd totally try it out when you go- mmmm i love curry... im a bit of a wuss though because i only like korma - anything mild.. hahah but i loveeee keena naans! mmm!!

He loved his little simba - he is called Sinbad and Henry is going to put a photo of him on his desk at work awwww

That is too flippin cute!!! Sinbad is a super cute lion name:goodvibes

[/QUOTE]Here is a photo of Henrys birthday cake I made its chocolate - with fudge, chocolate chip, marshmellow, chocolate buttercream and chocolate fudge icing - it was yummy!!!!

008-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Okay seriously I am super hungry now! All those different yummy chocolate foods sound amazing! I wish I could bake like that:worship:

im a bit of a wuss though because i only like korma - anything mild.. hahah but i loveeee keena naans! mmm!!

ha ha me too i love korma though and when we go even though im a wuss its like i cant miss the opportunity of having one yummy and onion bahjee :P

That cake oh my god yummy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter