Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Just catching up on on ypur PJ your holiday looked lovely glad we had good weather for the weekend and you could enjoy your trip even more

yummy italian i love :D

yay for phoning DFTW soooo exciting cant wait till they ring you back

x xx

:hug: Hi Leanne! Thanks and I hope everything is going well with the flat :goodvibes

Apologies I have disapeared - I havent done anything to do with the wedding I'm afraid!

But I just phoned DFTW :cheer2::cheer2: the lady on the phone was super nice - and best of all she understood my accent :thumbsup2

She kept on asking if I had any specific questions - I don't really!! I thought in hindsight I should make some up haha!

I told her we would like a dessert party - so she noted that down - can't wait for them to call me back!

I'm also going to book Randy now as Adelia has booked Misty - and she is getting married two days before me - so now I don't feel like its too early hehe! I just wish DFTW would let you use the photopackage against something else like they used too.

I also need to contact Patricia La Jeune regarding a hair and make up trial this October as part of our WDW trip. I've never had professional make up done before so I think by having a trial I will be a bit more relaxed on the big day! I am a bit unsure about what day to have it on though - maybe a day when we are going for a nice dinner - so I can look half decent for once?:rotfl:

YOU PHONED DISNEY??? THAT MEANS I CAN PHONE DISNEY:rotfl: That is soooo exciting... I was trying to wait til 18 months bc I thought they wouldn't talk to you til then. So are they calling you back and assigning you a wedding consultant????? :woohoo:

YOU PHONED DISNEY??? THAT MEANS I CAN PHONE DISNEY:rotfl: That is soooo exciting... I was trying to wait til 18 months bc I thought they wouldn't talk to you til then. So are they calling you back and assigning you a wedding consultant????? :woohoo:

Haha yes they are!:goodvibes I didnt give them a date over the phone I just said December 2010 - so in theory I could be 18 months out. they were really friendly and didnt seem surprised I was calling so early haha!

Definitely call Adelia!

I called a few weeks back, when I was about 23 months out and was assigned a consultant. :yay:

Little mini update - I'm in the process of booking Patricia Le Jeune for a hair and make up trial this October - she is very busy though so just trying to find a free slot!

Hmmmm hair and make up...

Now I am in contact with Patricia La Jeune I've started to think more about my hair. Since the beginning I've always wanted to wear a pretty hairband in art deco style to match my engagement ring :thumbsup2

These are the current contenders (can you tell I have a slight addiction to a certain site :rotfl: I love all their pieces and they are made from real vintage jewellery :goodvibes:

vhh0053_vintage_diamante_headband.jpg

vhh0055_vintage_cluster_headband.jpg

VHH043_vintage_art_deco_headband.jpg

vhh035_vintage_deco_headband.jpg

The only problem is they nearly all cost as much as my dress :scared1: but I have convinced myself my dress was a bargain and since I am not wearing a veil I can get away with it :rotfl:

I am not going to buy one yet as they keep updating the site with hairbands I love even more :laughing:

I hadnt seen any photos of how I could wear my hair with such a hairband until I bought ok magazine a couple of weeks ago ..... I apologise for my magazine taste in advance and I am not a Westlife fan (awful Irish pop group that I doubt have ever made it in the US!) but one of them got married and his wife had the most perfect hair which I want to copy (Just need to grow it a bit more!). I love the look of their wedding laid back but really pretty :cloud9: So I think I am going to show Patricia these photos and hope she can do something similar - I have some dressy hairbands that I can take with me to use as a prop :goodvibes

kianjodiwedding8may2009barbadoso-1.jpg

kianjodiwedding8may2009barbadosokma.jpg

kianjodiwedding8may2009barbadoso-2.jpg

I love all those hairbands Gemma! I especially love the last two- I love the mix of crystals and pearls....! The hairstyle you've picked is beautiful too!

Bob xoxoxox

Perfect hair gemma!!

And I love love LOVE the second to last hairband!!

I love all those hairbands Gemma! I especially love the last two- I love the mix of crystals and pearls....! The hairstyle you've picked is beautiful too!

Bob xoxoxox

Perfect hair gemma!!

And I love love LOVE the second to last hairband!!

Thanks guys :hug: I love the last two the most too - especially your favourite Victoria :love:

Hi! I just read through your PJ, and I love your ideas! I really, really like the embellished headbands. Im very into headbands so I'm kind of drawn to this idea myself! Not sure if I lean more toward that or fresh flowers though. At the moment I'm still throwing around lots of ideas.

I think all of the ones you've posted here are gorgeous! I'd give a big :thumbsup2 to any one of them!

Are they all one offs? If so buy buy buy!

they are one offs .... I just worry I see so many I like I would see something else I would prefer later - and they are very expensive about £200 each :scared1:

Hi! I just read through your PJ, and I love your ideas! I really, really like the embellished headbands. Im very into headbands so I'm kind of drawn to this idea myself! Not sure if I lean more toward that or fresh flowers though. At the moment I'm still throwing around lots of ideas.

I think all of the ones you've posted here are gorgeous! I'd give a big :thumbsup2 to any one of them!

Awww thanks :hug: I love fresh flowers too but as I am having a reception back in the U.K I can wear the hairband to that too :thumbsup2

I also love the third one... I think I may really like the second one too but it's hard to tell bc the pic is smaller- can you make it bigger???

The headbands are lovely Gemma! I love the old Hollywood vintage feel of them :) They'll look great on you!

Well done on getting into contact with Patricia Le Jeune :) That's something on my to-do list! I wish I'd made a trial appointment with her for this trip, but it's been so last minute, low budget, that I didn't think she or we'd have the time or the funds to do it. Never mind, I'll have my trial a couple of days before the wedding :laughing:

I love Jodi Albert's hair there, and I have to admit, I am a Westlife fan! Well, I was a couple of years ago...

The headbands are lovely Gemma! I love the old Hollywood vintage feel of them :) They'll look great on you!

Well done on getting into contact with Patricia Le Jeune :) That's something on my to-do list! I wish I'd made a trial appointment with her for this trip, but it's been so last minute, low budget, that I didn't think she or we'd have the time or the funds to do it. Never mind, I'll have my trial a couple of days before the wedding :laughing:

I love Jodi Albert's hair there, and I have to admit, I am a Westlife fan! Well, I was a couple of years ago...

Its ok I won't hold it against you :hug: only joking! Fingers crossed with Patricia as shes super busy when we are there but I am sure there will be a slot somewhere.

Hopefully going to book Randy this week too :yay: I was telling him home much I love Caroline's (pinkerbelle83) photos and sent me such a nice email saying what a nice day it was :goodvibes

Hello... Just being nosey, I have to agree- I love the third one too. I like the pearls down the sides.

Bad News

Hi my Grandad died earlier today, he has been sick for a long time and in hospital for the last 6 months. He died peacefully in his sleep with my mum and Grandma there. Apologies if I am not around the next few days but I am sure you understand we have the funeral to sort out and I am going to go and stay with my Grandma for a few days as she is on her own. Its just really hard as my brother is in South Korea for a year teaching English, and feels really guilty about not being here, I had to tell him by email as I couldnt get ahold of him on his phone so that was really hard.

DFTW phoned me today but obviously I didnt want to talk to them! I am in London this weekend - seeing Britney :banana: so I've got that to look forward to :) will try and catch up later in the week.

Sorry for my ramblings!:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter