8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Laura - where are you? Here in Redondo it's been beautful but not too hot. According to the weather report "am fog" expected for the next 3 days - that really cools it off here!!

Hi Grandma X3 - I'm in Norwalk. I didn't think it was that hot but it is. Even the dogs won't get up to greet me - one only opens 1 eye and the other doesn't even aknowledge me.

Just got back from Costco over by Tom (Capt Crash) and the thermometer was reading 93F. It is definitely warm here today.

Hi Roger the Nutment Man! Yeah - you all are usually a lot hotter than we are down here.

Gee I have to scroll thru these posts a little slower - I read that as the "AA" family plan. I'm thinking the "Friends of Lisa G" just expanded!!! :rotfl:

As long as its just the circle of friends and not the waistlines! :rotfl2:

Kewl - getting the hang of this multi-quoting - this is superty kewl! :thumbsup2

Jim / DH magiroux
Steve / DH sk8ingmom
Caroline / pyramid2000

Happy Birthday!!!

birthday_cake_chocolate.jpg

Well it's settled then!!

M, YOU take the suit and I'LL take the girl!

Clarification: DW's been away for a week and the house needs cleaning! :lmao:

So you're looking for the girl to clean the house...without her suit :scared1:

Is this old news here?

I just got my new Castaway Cay cards.. and 10 great reasons..

It took 6 months to get our old ones. We need details on the new ones. Is there a 10-20% discount with the new ones? :rotfl2: Susan could you please post the 10 great reasons. Thanks

It took 6 months to get our old ones. We need details on the new ones. Is there a 10-20% discount with the new ones? :rotfl2: Susan could you please post the 10 great reasons. Thanks

There's a one time coupon for 50% off on any new or existing booking for a 7 day or longer cruise! :lmao: :lmao:

If ya believe that one, there are a bunch of bridges I wanna sell you!

1) Early booking privileges
2) Special 800 reservations #
3) An exclusive check in area at Port Canaveral
4) NEW! A complimentary CC lanyard to hold your....
5) NEW! CC themed KTTW card and your .....
6) NEW! Custom-designed, collectible, Disney Character Pin set.
7) ENHANCED! Cool stateroom gift with lots of handy cruise stuff
8) ENHANCED! Exclusive CC Party ... (you could even win prizes)
9) NEW! Exclusive CC merchandise on board
10) http://www.disneycruise.com/castawayclub website

Tom thanks for posting the 10 great reasons..

also it says that if you register at disneycruise.com you'll get the latest updates on the new ships..

Resistence is Futile!!! :maleficen
What kind of pirate: would I be if I didn't? :darth:

Just Kidding - I wouldn't want to :stir: any trouble around here! Besides one can never be sure how one would react to be compared to a tart! (Although - I might kinda like that - I get images of yummy lemon tarts in my head! :lmao: or strawberry tarts :cutie: as its strawberry season here.) ;)

Then again - its probably this thread only as we seem to be unnaturally preoccupied with :cake: and :drinking1 here -

Yup - I fit right in!

i5303F70A-B4A9-4D47-9A9F-0501854CA5E1.jpg

Large%20Fruit%20Tart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter