An Instagrammable and Dole Whippy 4th of July Trip Report!**UPDATED 3/4

OH... MY... GOD! I can't even imagine the reaction to that little boy's joke (and it is a good one that I am totally stealing). That show is usually just so cute that this would have been right out of left field. Love it!

I will never get iPad as camera thing either. Never.

Um... I'm pretty sure I would have to have that woman ejected and banned for life. "Some Guy"?????????!!!!!!!!!! There are just no words. :sad2:
I agree about the some guy. And that joke was ridiculous! It was funny but so inappropriate lol!
Kids these days!! :joker:

Fabulous pictures of the castle - they really are beautiful!
Thank you!!!
OMG that boys joke is so funny but not really for a little boy to say :rotfl2:

I don't get the whole photos on iPad thing, I just don't understand why you'd want to take an iPad around with you. I love mine but would not take it out with me!!

So glad you got to see the Electric Parade, I love the music too :)
No I agree! the joke is funny but not for a little boy to say haha. Agree about the ipad! It is too expensive to carry around in disney,

I LoLed in real life at the Dora joke! :rotfl2: Too hilarious!
haha it was one of the funniest shows i have seen.
Whoa! Don't give that kid the microphone again! :scared:

Your fireworks photos are still incredible even without your tripod. I've not seen the special July 4th castle lights. That was so perfect.

Speaking of love of MSEP music... my brother and his wife has that soundtrack as their processional music for their wedding.
Thank you! OMG about the processional music. We so need to do that!!!

:faint:

You're kidding, right?

:faint:

That's too funny. Someone needs to go visit One Man's Dream pronto!

Your castle projection pictures are lovely!

So you're heading back to stay at YC and BW? That's were I was on my last trip - part of it at BWV and the rest at AKL. They are completely different. I can't say I like one more than the other (except for the obvious easy access to Epcot). I just love them both and I'm glad I picked such contrasting resorts for a split stay. Enjoy!
She does need to visit One Man's dream! I just can't believe if you are visit WALT DISNEY world that you don't know who walt disney is.I really did love the yacht club. I was in heaven!! I didn't love the boardwalk too much but I think it was because i was on the villas side which seemed outdated. The resort as a whole was nice though. I am addicted to staying on the boardwalk area now. Uh oh!

OMg it took me a while9longer than i will admit lol) but i found where i left off last n read straight through WOOHOOO!!! okay I would be mortified that that came out of the mouth of a child GASP!!! like what?
and as for the "some guy" comment i feel like some one should usher this woman out of the park if you don't know who Uncle Walt is what r u doing with your life? Why are you here? are u even human ? I can't even wrap my head around that!!!
trip in 40 days n that was a while ago so when are you going? I'm going very soon n can't wait!!!!
[/FONT

Glad you are back!! I cam back from disney around Dec 10th and am heading back for my last trip with my annual pass in 60 days! Woohoo!!

Welcome Back Rachel!!! I know how you feel with the post Disney depression. Still trying to get over it myself.

God I so love how there's always something cool written on the streets of England.

FRUMP!!!!! :hyper: That's so exciting.

I so love the new Aurora dress and you look wonderful with her. :flower3:

Holy Moley... $49???? Yowza! That's crazy!

That is an adorable picture of you in the tiara. You make a great princess.

Now who is this princess celebrity you met? A CM who plays a princess I'm assuming? :confused3

That stuffed puppy is SO cool. The lamb is adorable but I would never pay $49 for it. Good call. That's crazy!

Kaki kori is still on my bucket list. It looks relish.

Love the crown! Great update and welcome back! It's crazy how busy the holidays get.. I took some time off work and thought I'd *finally* start my own TR... But nope! Just too busy!

Hi Rachel! I'm going to take a Mommy time out & get caught up on your TR! I recall you saying your July trip was one of the best ever so we went ahead & booked a July/Aug trip! I look forward to reading on about the details of your trip! Makes me happy! :goodvibes

Rachel you were adorable in the tiara! You wear it so well!

Whoa! That lamb was crazy expensive. And it wasn't even wool. I would think a lamb would definitely need to be made of wool! :laughing:

That Jess gets around. She was just out here at Disneyland. Oh and I believe Rob had a sighting....

That was a pretty Aurora with her dimple. I love the new dress.

Fun update; great pictures.

I love the photo of you with Aurora.

I'm sorry we didn't run into each other in December. :(

I love your World Showcase pictures! France is beautiful.

That Aurora is beautiful! And you do NOT look like a tomato. :laughing:

Just caught up! Thanks for the stories and pictures. I read it while I was on the phone on hold waiting to resolve a banking issue, so it definitely made me calm down cuz I HATE phone calls like that! Great photos! I commend all DSLR owners who are willing to carry it around especially when it's hot out. I don't know how my husband does it.

Great pics! :)
Thanks!
Welcome Back Rachel!!! I know how you feel with the post Disney depression. Still trying to get over it myself.

God I so love how there's always something cool written on the streets of England.

FRUMP!!!!! :hyper: That's so exciting.

I so love the new Aurora dress and you look wonderful with her. :flower3:

Holy Moley... $49???? Yowza! That's crazy!
Welcome back to you too, even though it has been 4 months! Lol! I kinda gave up on the TR but am going to finish it. I was so excited to meet Jess!

That is an adorable picture of you in the tiara. You make a great princess.

Now who is this princess celebrity you met? A CM who plays a princess I'm assuming? :confused3

That stuffed puppy is SO cool. The lamb is adorable but I would never pay $49 for it. Good call. That's crazy!

Kaki kori is still on my bucket list. It looks relish.
She is a CM but not a princess! She is actually on the Dis and her TR was about her college program and it was very popular. She is just so darn cute! Her dis user name is princessjess i believe so that is where the princess came from. The stuffed puppy is cute! I loved it. I liked the lamb too.

Hi Rachel! I'm going to take a Mommy time out & get caught up on your TR! I recall you saying your July trip was one of the best ever so we went ahead & booked a July/Aug trip! I look forward to reading on about the details of your trip! Makes me happy! :goodvibes
Hi Maura! Yes, the July trip was one of the greatest trips. It was actually one of the most low key trips ever and we went during one of the busiest weeks.

Love the crown! Great update and welcome back! It's crazy how busy the holidays get.. I took some time off work and thought I'd *finally* start my own TR... But nope! Just too busy!
Thanks! Yes, the holidays were crazy, especially when I had to drive 12 hours back and forth.
Rachel you were adorable in the tiara! You wear it so well!

Whoa! That lamb was crazy expensive. And it wasn't even wool. I would think a lamb would definitely need to be made of wool! :laughing:

That Jess gets around. She was just out here at Disneyland. Oh and I believe Rob had a sighting....

That was a pretty Aurora with her dimple. I love the new dress.
Awww, thank you! I did see she was at Disneyland. I am so looking forward to my disneyland trip!! But nervous at the same time. I hope I like it.

Fun update; great pictures.

I love the photo of you with Aurora.

I'm sorry we didn't run into each other in December. :(
That is ok, I am sure our paths will cross again hopefully.
I love your World Showcase pictures! France is beautiful.

That Aurora is beautiful! And you do NOT look like a tomato. :laughing:
She was beautiful! I have seen her before and she is just so elegant. I do too look like a tomato because I was sooo hot! The world showcase is just ridiculous.
Just caught up! Thanks for the stories and pictures. I read it while I was on the phone on hold waiting to resolve a banking issue, so it definitely made me calm down cuz I HATE phone calls like that! Great photos! I commend all DSLR owners who are willing to carry it around especially when it's hot out. I don't know how my husband does it.

Glad you caught up! I am glad it made you wait time bearable. Yes, my DSLR is heavy especially with my big lens on it.

Hi! I am back. Sorry, I have almost abandoned this TR but I can't because I am so close to finishing.

So, Corey and I were finishing our day at Epcot. We toured around the World Showcase a bit more.

Heaven!

We headed out of world showcase and I came to the pin booth right outside of the world showcase walkway. I bought this Animal Kingdom Lodge pin to remember our wonderful stay.

We had one last ride to do before our dinner and it was on

I tried to take phone pics so I could instagram them, so these aren't the greatest.

My favorite scene that is impossible to photograph

Unfortunately, my picture had this bar on it!

Since it was close to our dinner we headed towards our ADR, which was at Via Napoli!

We got sat right away on the patio area on the side.

Corey and I ordered a pizza to share. I believe we got the medium size, which was still massive.

Yum, was that good! We love this pizza, SO MUCH! I think we left like one slice.

We weren't going to get dessert but the zeppole were calling out to eat them, so we ordered them!

These are fabulous! They were cooked perfectly and the whipped cream is so good with them. The chocolate sauce is a little too rich but the whipped cream is perfect.

The italy pavilion is just one of my favs! It is so pretty.

After Via Napoli, we went for second dessert at the new ice cream place in France.

I ordered hazelnut, which was amazing and Corey got a waffle cone.

Walking out we saw a new sign.

Can't believe this was so long ago!

Then we left Epcot! So sad, but we still had a night ahead of us.

Then we saw this lady walking out with the SHORTEST shorts I have ever seen. They were literally up her butt. YIKES!

I am loving your trip report! I'm sad that it's coming to a close though. You guys always look like you are having a good time even though it was super hot while you were there.

Welcome back... again, lol.

Oh God what IS that bar on your face from Spaceship Earth??? Strange.

WOW seriously... That's a MEDIUM pizza????? I'll haver to keep that in mind. Yowie... but also YUMMY!

I honestly don't understand why people dress like that. Speaking as a guy, It does NOT look good at all. AT... ALL

How the heck did that bar get over your face? That's crazy!

Dinner looks so yummy! I love, love, LOVE the pizzas at Via! Dessert looks yummy too!

Thanks for the update!

I like the idea of getting a resort pin to remember a trip by! I finally have a bulletin board by my desk at work, so it'd be great to start a little collection there to look at when I am having Disney blues.

That pizza! HUGE! Looks delicious!

So glad to see an update!!

Ok, first things first...those SHORTS are ridiculous. EEK! How is the comfortable?

Your meal at Via Napoli looks so good --- yum! :)

That pizza at VN was HUGE! But it looks so good. Once you get started it's hard to stop. I prefer my zeppoles with only the whip cream since I'm not a chocolate fan.

I finally stopped looking at Laila and bought some last trip. I love the reminder of being in Norway at Epcot when I wear it.

Oh man! That bar over you face on SE. Darn!

I know that last night is always sad but I know you had another trip or two planned after this one. :)

When we got back to the hotel, the giraffe were out again grazing. I loved our location! Savannah view for free!

Corey and I decided to go to Hollywood Studios tonight for our last few hours in the park but first I had to pay our room charges.

Sooo pretty! P.S. I will be here on Sunday!!

At Hollywood Studios we got to watch the Monsters U Homecoming Dance party. That was fun!

Then we walked around the streets of America area. Crazy to think how different this area is in December with the Osborne lights.!

The wait was still ridiculous for TSM!

We decided to end our trip with the ultimate homage- to Walt Disney himself.

Hidden mickey!

Trying to be serious

Blurry pic on the way out

Some kid might have been trying to photobomb this pic and Corey was getting mad and pushed him away.

On the way out one of the CMs was singing Beauty and the Beast about me and Corey! lol!

Back to AKL!

So sad this is our last night

I kept all of my vinylmation boxes and this was the aftermath!

And that is the end of our trip. It was a wonderful wonderful trip. It was probably the best yet. We just had so much fun and it was our longest Disney vacation and it was just nice to not feel rushed. It was perfect. Plus we fell in love with our hotel.

The only bad thing was that we scheduled our flight at about 7am so we had to be out of the door at 4am, which was awful..That was way too early.

Hopefully I will be doing a trip report for my trip on Sunday. I will be there 8 nights from Sunday through Monday morning. Also doing a super early flight out again on Monday because I have to work.

Our first three nights are at AKL, two nights at OKW, then 3 nights at POR Royal room. I am so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter