An Instagrammable and Dole Whippy 4th of July Trip Report!**UPDATED 3/4

OH MAN RACHEL, Somehow I didn't know you had another trip coming up. AHHH JEALOUS!!

OMG right??!! The Streets of America are SO DEAD when there's no lights. Literally night and day difference.

Honestly the only thing that amazes me more than a 115 minute wait is that there is actually people waiting that long. I just could never do that.

Awww how great to end a trip with One Man's Dream. :lovestruc

I remember back before this trip happened for you and there was so much happening beforehand (if I am indeed remembering correctly) that it makes it even better that it turned out to be one of the best. :goodvibes

Thanks for the report it was a lot of fun to read!
Have an amazing time on your next one! hope to read another report!

Welcome back! and I guess I should also say "thank you" for writing up your report!

No matter how long a trip to WDW is, it always seems to go too fast.

Love both of your faces looking at that pizza :rotfl:

And I will never get why someone would think "Well, I am at Disney World, so I think I will wear the shorts that show the bottom 1/8th of my butt!"

Great way to end the trip with One Man's Dream. They should make a One Man's Dream App so people can experience it while away from WDW

Enjoy your next trip! Hope you enjoy the Royal Room!

Man I had no idea your trip was so soon! We're currently on the plane home now! Best trip yet. The weather was gorgeous. Hope you guys have an amazing time!

Those early, early morning departures are the worst!!

Great report!!

Have a fabulous trip -- can't wait for your next report! popcorn::

Hope you are having a great time on your trip! Lots of fun resorts to try. Sounds like you will have a blast!

We're going this 4th of July so I can't wait to read your whole trip report! I'm only on page 2 right now. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm with ya, I don't really like the globe, but the music to Illuminations is great! :)

DH and I got engaged at Epcot (at Alfredo's when it was there) and got a prime viewing spot in Italy. The closing song - Promise by Kelly Coffey - was our first dance song at our wedding reception. Not a big fan of illuminations (although I got a FP for the 4th of July this year) but I too love the music! :-)

I hope Corey wasn't too embarrassed at ETWB! I definitely want to try LeFou's Brew, it looks nice and refreshing (since there's no beer at MK, haha). We went on the riverboat last time we were at DL and it was quite lovely in the evening. I guess it would be pretty hot mid-day! Looking forward to hearing about LTT.

I thought it was too sweet and couldn't finish it, which was really too bad because it definitely was nice and cold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter