Ashley and Dave's PJ! 1/20/09 SBP/St.James/Morroco-The Flower Girl Dress!! Pics!

Congratulations! I love your dress, it looks like it has almost a Spanish feel to it! Beautiful!

Can't wait to share your choices with you!

What a very exciting time in your life! ::yes::

mama: thanks, i absolutely love it!!

dec.bride: I'm not sure I haven't bought it yet, but i think it might get chilly at night during our DP. But, i have no idea who's going to lug it around all day...not me!:rotfl:

Inked: I'm from lawrence county!

Thanks to all for reading along!!!:yay:

just wanted to say welcome! I have been reading your plans- your dress is very pretty. looking forward to hearing more! congrats and good luck with your plans!:goodvibes

:banana: So it’s official Sea Breeze Point on January 20th at 2:30. SuperYeah!! :banana:

:banana: welcome!!

The guys are going to buy new suits for the wedding so that we don’t have to bother with Tux Rentals.

We're doing this too! Glad I'm not alone! :goodvibes

On the plus side, my FMIL graciously offered to pay for everything for our honeymoon!! I feel so lucky everyday to have her!!

My fMiL is paying for our 4 nights at AKL too, :yay: YAY for MiLs!!

does anyone know when I will hear from floral? will they wait until they have my completed form? I hope not!

\:rotfl2: You're funny. We signed our contract in February --- and I just heard from floral yesterday!:rotfl:

Welcome :goodvibes Congrats! When in Dec where you there? That's when we got engaged too! I love love love your dress. I love your proposal story! He was nervous! Can't wait to hear more!

Newyearsbride: It was not this past Dec., but the one before that...I think, it might even have been the one before that. I'm not very good with dates. :rotfl:

hi congrats and welcome!!!!

your dress is beautiful!!!

i used ANA w/ beaute special and loved her she did my hair and makeup she is wonderful check out my TR for picts!!

best of luck in all your planning we are all here to help!!

Thanks everyone for following along! I've invited my dad. We have kind of a wierd relationship, so this was kind of a big step. I want to give him all the information I can so that maybe he'll actually show up. So...On with the questions...Do escape guest get discounts on resort stays or only on park tix? Thanks girls, you all are the best!! Also, is there anyway I can sign all my guests up for the informational DVD's, or do you only get those when you book? More to come later tonight, you know actual planning, not just questions!! LOL!

Do escape guest get discounts on resort stays or only on park tix? Thanks girls, you all are the best!! Also, is there anyway I can sign all my guests up for the informational DVD's, or do you only get those when you book?

I'm not sure about resort stay discounts, I think all of my guests are staying offsite. :( And, I think they have to individually order the DVDs off the website -- but you can surely send an email with a link on how to do it (I know it asks for your address and birthday, so I had some trouble when trying to sign some people up to get it -- plus I didn't want to assume it was ok to give our their addresses...you know? :confused3)

Hi! We are getting married at SBP 2 days after you and having a dessert party in Morocco as well!

AFIK, there are no discounts on rooms froe Escape guests. The discount on tickets is $20 off when they purchase the parkhopper option. Otherwise nothing :rolleyes1

Maybe we will have to slowly walk past your wedding and lurk! ;)

Can't wait to read more!

Hmm... I STILL haven't heard anything from floral either. :S

I didn't hear from floral until about 4 months before the wedding, and yes, I did my form first. I think that's how they normally work that for Escape Brides. We ordered the planning DVD's for DH"s family online and we made sure that everyone knew they could get AAA room discounts since there were no wedding discounts. Most of our guests stayed off property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter