Ashley and Dave's PJ! 1/20/09 SBP/St.James/Morroco-The Flower Girl Dress!! Pics!

I talked to Rosie, who is the Escape flower lady. She is the nicest, sweetest preson, ever! Love her! Anyway, I started asking floral questions to my WC and within the week i was setting up a phone appointment with Rosie! We've spoken about 3 times so far for about an hour each... yes, I'm OCD about my floral and photography. She also set's up the DPS times and upgrades. So if you're not using an outside vendor, she's your gal!

I asked my Sales Planner (Doreen) about this and it is possible, but you need to book 10 rooms at the same hotel (which wasn't going to work for me)...plus I think she said it had to be decided up front and needed to be included in the contract....

I asked my Sales Planner (Doreen) about this and it is possible, but you need to book 10 rooms at the same hotel (which wasn't going to work for me)...plus I think she said it had to be decided up front and needed to be included in the contract....
Thanks for the info!

I talked to Rosie, who is the Escape flower lady. She is the nicest, sweetest preson, ever! Love her! Anyway, I started asking floral questions to my WC and within the week i was setting up a phone appointment with Rosie! We've spoken about 3 times so far for about an hour each... yes, I'm OCD about my floral and photography. She also set's up the DPS times and upgrades. So if you're not using an outside vendor, she's your gal!
I've heard so many great things about her, I can't wait to hear from her!

I didn't hear from floral until about 4 months before the wedding, and yes, I did my form first. I think that's how they normally work that for Escape Brides. We ordered the planning DVD's for DH"s family online and we made sure that everyone knew they could get AAA room discounts since there were no wedding discounts. Most of our guests stayed off property.
Oh, I forgot about the AAA discounts! I'll have to write that down somewhere so I don't forget!!Thanks

Maybe you have to contact you planner about it...I asked mine directly about floral and I think that's how I got someone to contact me so quickly :)
I'll try that!!!!:)

Hmm... I STILL haven't heard anything from floral either. :S
hmm....

We heard from floral the day after we got our wedding planner and had a phone consultation set up for a week after that. :confused3
Oh, gosh! I'm definately asking my WC now!!

Thanks again. You guys are the best. I'm going to e-mail my WC now!!!:rainbow: :rainbow:

Yeah!!! We got our annual passes in the mail today!!!
We also got our original contract back, although it doesn’t mean much b/c we changed to SBP and added a dessert party the day we got our new planner. Kathleen rocks!! I e-mailed her all my questions about floral stuff and she said I should hear from the later this week!! What does that mean. I'm sitting here all day waiting!! I wish she had said you will hear from Rosie at 2:15pm and 17 seconds on Thursday. I seriously have no life this summer and have nothing better to do than sit and wait. I'm going nuts!!!
We also have sent in our payment to Kevin Knox who will be our officiant. I’m really excited about choosing him. He has sent us all kinds of information and is really quick about replying to you! So far I would definitely recommend him. We also have booked Carolyn Allens. I’m a little confused about how we pay though…Do I have to pay before I’ve received service?
Also, we booked five hair appointments and 3 make-ups with Beaute Speciale (sp?). I’m super excited about everything!! Oh, and I found the perfect bouquet on someone else’s PJ. What do you think?
2258768486_65d526e5fa_m.jpg
My mom thinks I have to add in some green. I say boo on that!! And I think I want it a little bit bigger, Like Amanda’s!!

Yeah!!! We got our annual passes in the mail today!!!
We also got our original contract back, although it doesn’t mean much b/c we changed to SBP and added a dessert party the day we got our new planner. Kathleen rocks!! I e-mailed her all my questions about floral stuff and she said I should hear from the later this week!! What does that mean. I'm sitting here all day waiting!! I wish she had said you will hear from Rosie at 2:15pm and 17 seconds on Thursday. I seriously have no life this summer and have nothing better to do than sit and wait. I'm going nuts!!!
We also have sent in our payment to Kevin Knox who will be our officiant. I’m really excited about choosing him. He has sent us all kinds of information and is really quick about replying to you! So far I would definitely recommend him. We also have booked Carolyn Allens. I’m a little confused about how we pay though…Do I have to pay before I’ve received service?
Also, we booked five hair appointments and 3 make-ups with Beaute Speciale (sp?). I’m super excited about everything!! Oh, and I found the perfect bouquet on someone else’s PJ. What do you think?
2258768486_65d526e5fa_m.jpg
My mom thinks I have to add in some green. I say boo on that!! And I think I want it a little bit bigger, Like Amanda’s!!

Hoorayy for your annual passes!!! I love that bouquet. Its so pretty!!!

Oh i love that bouquet!! It's perfect! no greenery either!!

I agree no greenery! I love that bouquet, it's so pretty!! What are the smaller flowers with the roses?? I can't figure out what they are. :confused3

How soon did you get your annual passes? I am having a Wishes wedding but I assumed you didn't get them until after your wedding was done. :confused3

Thanks Indy and 29Apr00! The other flower is stephaotis (sp??? I can't say it either!!):rotfl: Also, we got our annual passes when they sent back our first contract, about 1 month from the time we got our date!

:cool1: For getting your annual passes, I know I was so excited when we got the vouchers in the mail.

I think the bouquet looks great without greenery. We didn't do traditional greenery in our floral; we used dusty miller (silvery, gray tint) just a little fyi in case your mom still insists :goodvibes

Thanks Goldee and FigmentFan!!!

I broke the news to my mom...she has been out voted by the girls on the DISboards!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Much to her dismay!!! I finally got my e-mail from floral today!!! I plan on calling first thing tomorrow morning!!! I have so many questions, I hope they let me ask them then and don't make me set up a time to call again! So excited:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I might get this whole thing planned by august yet!!!:banana:

Thanks Goldee and FigmentFan!!!

I broke the news to my mom...she has been out voted by the girls on the DISboards!!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Much to her dismay!!! I finally got my e-mail from floral today!!! I plan on calling first thing tomorrow morning!!! I have so many questions, I hope they let me ask them then and don't make me set up a time to call again! So excited:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I might get this whole thing planned by august yet!!!:banana:

You're doing Escape?

If so, Rosie at floral is AMAZING... I love her so much and the most helpful woman ever! She's fun and get's excited along with you, but tells you the facts straight... Good luck and have a great phone session! ;)

thanks dec. bride! would you happen to know can she give you prices right then and there, or do you have to wait for your BEO?? I've been keeping track of my budget on a spread sheet, so that I don't have to go through too many BEO's.

thanks dec. bride! would you happen to know can she give you prices right then and there, or do you have to wait for your BEO?? I've been keeping track of my budget on a spread sheet, so that I don't have to go through too many BEO's.

On specific things, like arrangements, she gives ball park, but all prices concerning photography and things that are for decoration like for the altar or swagging at SBP, she knows actual prices... actually as I remember there was only a couple things that she didn't have actual prices for! She's good!

Just keep a pen and paper handy, because you're going to write a lot of stuff down!

Disney Floral was great to work with for everything, I had Laura, but I swear I talked to her on the phone more than my regular coordinator because I made the most adjustments to my floral budget.

YEAH!!! I have my first phone meeting with Rosie on Tuesday at 4:00. Does anyone have any advise or questions that you think I should ask? anything that you wish you had known but didn't ask about! Also, I'm under 7 months!! :tigger: :tigger: Time to kick-up the diet!!

YEAH!!! I have my first phone meeting with Rosie on Tuesday at 4:00. Does anyone have any advise or questions that you think I should ask? anything that you wish you had known but didn't ask about! Also, I'm under 7 months!! :tigger: :tigger: Time to kick-up the diet!!

Definitely ask what kind of flowers are in season the time you are getting married because it will be much cheaper. I am doing hydrangeas and roses in February because they are in season. Luckily I just happen to like them! :rotfl2:

Congrats on everything!!! Let us know how your phone session goes!! (btw..I LOVE the bouquet pic!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter