Ashley and Dave's PJ! 1/20/09 SBP/St.James/Morroco-The Flower Girl Dress!! Pics!

Well it looks like I'm finally on track with Disney. I got an unoffical BEO from my Wedding Planner today! She's so cool!! Everything overall is more expensive than we originally planned, but we're not having an at home reception so I'm justifying it that way!!:lmao: Besides, you only get married once!! So now it's on to more fun stuff! And, if I save on the fun stuff...I can add more to my wedding!! I'm so bad!! :rotfl: My DF would die if he knew how much this wedding really cost!! So I hoping to get this wrap! I think it is so cute and hopefully it will be warm enough for a January DP, b/c I get cold really easily!
2d4c_1.jpg
white20cape20no20bow20120copy.jpg

This week I'm going to try and find shoes (2 pair, 1 hot pair and one comfy). To those SBP brides out there, I've never been on the boardwalk, will I be okay in skinny heels or will I wipe out, or get stuck!, on the way down the aisle?

Also, the flowergirl dress. I was thinking about a different one, but this one is significantly cheaper, but do you think it matches mine. I'll post my bodice first than the FG dress pics! Please let me know what you think!?! Do you think the pinks are close enough?? Oh yeah and while I could be biased of course.

untitled-1.jpg
78d077d3-741e-43be-ba4e-397e4f8b-1.jpg

I also love this one, but it's a little more than I wanted to spend: http://www.marysbridal.com/flowergirls/f846.htm

Oops how did a pic. of my not so little furbaby get in there!!:rotfl:
013.jpg

BTW: sorry some of the pics are so big, photobucket is not my friend!!:confused:

Well it looks like I'm finally on track with Disney. I got an unoffical BEO from my Wedding Planner today! She's so cool!! Everything overall is more expensive than we originally planned, but we're not having an at home reception so I'm justifying it that way!!:lmao: Besides, you only get married once!! So now it's on to more fun stuff! And, if I save on the fun stuff...I can add more to my wedding!! I'm so bad!! :rotfl: My DF would die if he knew how much this wedding really cost!! So I hoping to get this wrap! I think it is so cute and hopefully it will be warm enough for a January DP, b/c I get cold really easily!
2d4c_1.jpg
white20cape20no20bow20120copy.jpg

This week I'm going to try and find shoes (2 pair, 1 hot pair and one comfy). To those SBP brides out there, I've never been on the boardwalk, will I be okay in skinny heels or will I wipe out, or get stuck!, on the way down the aisle?

Also, the flowergirl dress. I was thinking about a different one, but this one is significantly cheaper, but do you think it matches mine. I'll post my bodice first than the FG dress pics! Please let me know what you think!?! Do you think the pinks are close enough?? Oh yeah and while I could be biased of course.

018.jpg

untitled-1.jpg
78d077d3-741e-43be-ba4e-397e4f8b-1.jpg

I also love this one, but it's a little more than I wanted to spend: http://www.marysbridal.com/flowergirls/f846.htm

Oops how did a pic. of my not so little furbaby get in there!!:rotfl:
013.jpg

BTW: sorry some of the pics are so big, photobucket is not my friend!!:confused:

The wrap is so pretty! Does it come with that pin to hold it or are you using one of your own? I also love the first FG dress!!! The pink is perfect!! I wish I could look for my FG's dresses but they are going to change so much over the next year it will have to be done a couple of months before my wedding. Oh well, what can you do???

Your puppy is adorable!!:cutie: I wish I could get a puppy!!!

I really like the first flower girl dress. It is really pretty and princessy. I also like the capes. Can't wait for more!

The wrap is so pretty! Does it come with that pin to hold it or are you using one of your own? I also love the first FG dress!!! The pink is perfect!! I wish I could look for my FG's dresses but they are going to change so much over the next year it will have to be done a couple of months before my wedding. Oh well, what can you do???
Your puppy is adorable!!:cutie: I wish I could get a puppy!!!

Yeah, it does come with the pin. I hope we get it. It's on ebay. I'll know tomorrow! Sadie is cute, but not very smart. But, we still love her!!

I really like the first flower girl dress. It is really pretty and princessy. I also like the capes. Can't wait for more!

Thanks me too! But...

Well, bad news! I went to look at the FG dresses today and they totally do not match in person!!! :mad: I did find some others that I like..:confused3

I love your cape!!!

I was at SBP in June for the first time and in my opinion, I think skinny heels would cause a wipe out. I got chunkier heels because I am such a clutz to begin with...:rotfl:

I LOVE the wrap!!! If I were having a wedding in the witer I would definatly have one. That sucks about the flower girl dress. But, there are so many cute ones out there you will find one for sure.

Indy and Toni-Thanks so much! Unfortunally, we lost the auction. :sad2: But we're going to keep looking.

In other news...
Today I bought my jewelry! I got it all for $45!! Can't beat that. And oddest of all, we got it at Macy's. It was 25% off, What A Deal!!!:woohoo: It's very dainty and sparkely. What a combonation!!! It has flower and such on it. These pics kinda stink, I will post better ones when I get them!!:cloud9:

Jewelry001.jpg

Jewelry003.jpg

Jewelry001-1.jpg

Love the jewelry! The necklace looks very similar to mine. I WISH mine had been $45 though, LOL!

Oohh I love your jewelery!!!!!!!!!!! It looks similar to mine too! That is a GREAT deal with $45.00! Its so sparkely!!!!!!!! Sorry that you lost your auction. I am sure you will find another one soon! :goodvibes

Oohh I love your jewelery!!!!!!!!!!! It looks similar to mine too! That is a GREAT deal with $45.00! Its so sparkely!!!!!!!! Sorry that you lost your auction. I am sure you will find another one soon! :goodvibes

Thanks so much! I'm super excited!!

Love the jewelry! The necklace looks very similar to mine. I WISH mine had been $45 though, LOL!

I know, great deal I thought!

It looks very pretty- so delicate but sparkling....congrats on such a nice price too!:goodvibes

Thanks!!

Ok, so tonight I was looking online to show my mom a pic of the hair piece I like and then...I came across this one! So perfect. So... I went all four year old on my mom and insisted that we order it right that moment...so we did!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:
I matches my jewelry perfectly! I just hope it's very sparkely!!!

tiara.jpg

And Upclose
tiaraclose.jpg

And I also found better pics of my jewelry!! I'm so excited!!
jewelryclose.jpg

Oh, and coolest thing ever...won this today on ebay for 1 penny!!! Now I just have to win the cape!!! So cool

pin.jpg

Yeah!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

The comb is stunning! WOW! And what a great buy on the pin. It is really beautiful! Congrats. :thumbsup2

OMG We have the SAME JEWELRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet we got it from the same place!!!

I love all of your sparkely things!!!!!!!!!!! so pretty!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter