Ashley and Dave's PJ! 1/20/09 SBP/St.James/Morroco-The Flower Girl Dress!! Pics!

One Penny!?!? Wow! And it matches really well!

One Penny!?!? Wow! And it matches really well!

I love your jewelry and hair comb - so sparkly :lovestruc

Congrats on the jewerly! It is so pretty!!!

I love your jewellery <3

Kayleigh ^_^

The comb is stunning! WOW! And what a great buy on the pin. It is really beautiful! Congrats. :thumbsup2

WOW!! You got that pin for a penny! That's a frickin great deal!

OMG We have the SAME JEWELRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet we got it from the same place!!!

I love all of your sparkely things!!!!!!!!!!! so pretty!!! :goodvibes

I love the jewelry! I am going to Macy's!

Thanks everyone!!

Today I got the flowergirl dress. :cloud9: It's more sparkley than it looks in the pictures (and we all know how I feel about sparkle). So here it is. Oh yeah, and the lovely little girl in the dress is my niece, who I must say was so well behaved today, although she always is. There is something about well behaved children I just adore...I think thats the teacher in me coming out.
IMGP1367-1.jpg

IMGP1366.jpg

IMGP1365-1.jpg

I think the best part about the dress is that she loves it!

Oh, and she asked me today who was coming to the wedding? Is Mickey coming? I told her that mickey had to work that day, but I have to admit she's got me considering it. ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo pluto: :donald: :goofy: It's amazing the effect of an adorable 6 year old can have on your budget!

Oh she's so cute! You have me reconsideing my choice of flower girl dress now darn it, that one is SO cute! May I ask how much it cost, it looks so expensive.

I have a 6yr old neice/flowergirl too, only mine wasn't so well behaved on Saturday when we found her dress...

Queenie-It was $155 (we bought it off the rack and got 10% off). It's by mary's bridal, but I can't find it on their website. Sorry, I don't have the style #, if you need it though, I can get it for you. Just let me know.

Your flowergirl is so cute; Mary's has some great flowergirl dresses they have one that reminds me of Cinderella.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a gorgeous dress! Your flower girl is adorable!!!

Love the FG dress and you just might have to consider adding Mickey to your budget. We are doing both Mickey and Minnie and I could not do a wedding at Disney without them. Depending on your budget - maybe you could do just one.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter