Ashley and Dave's PJ! 1/20/09 SBP/St.James/Morroco-The Flower Girl Dress!! Pics!

Today is a very good day because of two things...
1. I finally learned how to use that chip thing in my digital camera, Coming soon detailed pics of bodice and which flowers match best!!
2. I'm going to ask my niece ella to be my flower girl. I got her this cookie (it turns out telling anyone your getting married in Disney World gives you automatic perks) They decorated the cookie with a crown and flower for free! And gave me a discount on the cookie, which was only $1.50!! And then the girl at the register took a discount off the balloon! :banana: What's that about?!? Awesome, that's what!! So here is what I'm going to give her today when I ask her!! (Note: she's six and she'll dig it! Hope you do too!!)

015.jpg

BTW: Figment Fan, would you mind horribly if ask rosie to make my DP decor exactly like yours? My DF loves figment and it would be a great surprise for him that day. Please let me know if you mind.

Thanks girls...more random pics to come soon b/c I can work my camera now!! I'm so savvy...NOT!

Vanessa, thank you so much that was exactly what I was looking for!! Do you know what the charge was for those?
Sorry I missed your question over here. Just in case somone else is curious they were $20 each, $15 for the decorations inside and $5 for the cylinder rental.

I don't mind at all if you want to ask Rosie to duplicate the Figment accents. I can forward you the picture that Laura sent me when she made up the sample if you want it to share with Rosie. Just PM me your email address.

BTW- I love the cookie; I sent my flowergirl a cookie that said "will you be my flowergirl" from a web site since she lived out of state and she loved it. I'm sure your niece will love it.

That is one awesome cookie that any 6 year old will LOVE!:goodvibes

Thanks, she loved it!! She came up to me as I was getting out of my car and said, "I know your going to ask me something, and I think I know what it is." She did know...It was so cute!

nevermind a 6 year old, I'm 26 and I'm digging the cookie and balloon! :rotfl:

Thanks so much!!

Sorry I missed your question over here. Just in case somone else is curious they were $20 each, $15 for the decorations inside and $5 for the cylinder rental.

I don't mind at all if you want to ask Rosie to duplicate the Figment accents. I can forward you the picture that Laura sent me when she made up the sample if you want it to share with Rosie. Just PM me your email address.

BTW- I love the cookie; I sent my flowergirl a cookie that said "will you be my flowergirl" from a web site since she lived out of state and she loved it. I'm sure your niece will love it.

Thanks so much, a PM is on it's way!! Your PJ was the first one I read on this board and inspired me to do a lot of things with my wedding that I never would have thought of!!

I heard that Paul Looper is no longer at Disney. :confused: Is this true? I requested him and now I'm really nervous. I don't want to hire an outside photographer for a few reasons. We don't really want to spend the extra cash on pictures, when we hate to have our pictures taken. Also by doing that, i think (i could be wrong) that Disney offers another photo session to "make-up" for what was included in your package and we're not really interested. We're just not picture people (I think we took 5 pics last time we were there). And lastly I think DF will get frusterated quickly with pics and therefore will look grumpy in them. It seems silly but it could totally happen!! But, all of this doesn't change the fact that I still want great wedding pics, just not a million of them.

So... who else at Disney would you recomend? Any pics would be apprieciated. I need someone who can make me look good, because I'm so UNphotogenic!

I'm so confused!!

I heard that Paul Looper is no longer at Disney. :confused: Is this true? I requested him and now I'm really nervous. I don't want to hire an outside photographer for a few reasons. We don't really want to spend the extra cash on pictures, when we hate to have our pictures taken. Also by doing that, i think (i could be wrong) that Disney offers another photo session to "make-up" for what was included in your package and we're not really interested. We're just not picture people (I think we took 5 pics last time we were there). And lastly I think DF will get frusterated quickly with pics and therefore will look grumpy in them. It seems silly but it could totally happen!! But, all of this doesn't change the fact that I still want great wedding pics, just not a million of them.

So... who else at Disney would you recomend? Any pics would be apprieciated. I need someone who can make me look good, because I'm so UNphotogenic!

I'm so confused!!

I did hear this too but not officially from my planner. She has me down for Paul but I haven't recieved any notification from her. I am going to send her an email to ask. If he isn't there anymore, there are other alternatives. I hear Ty and Amy are also really good too!!

I did hear this too but not officially from my planner. She has me down for Paul but I haven't recieved any notification from her. I am going to send her an email to ask. If he isn't there anymore, there are other alternatives. I hear Ty and Amy are also really good too!!

I spoke with Dara in Disney Photography this morning and it is true about Paul. Go with Ty and Amy for sure...I know they are good. I ave never heard anything bad about either one of them!

I'm so confused!!

:( This is who we were hoping to have, too. We are just going to use DPS as well, pretty much for exactly the same reasons your mention!

Thanks everyone. I heard from my planner, it's official, he won't be there. I have no idea where he went. so... I requested Ty, then Amy, then, um...David (I think, but that probably wasn't a good idea b/c there are already four "David's" at my wedding (17 peeps total), so that could get confusing!! :rotfl2: Thanks again!

I've been keeping a running track of how much everything is going to cost for the wedding and I'm trying to make sure I have everything accounted for. What am I missing? There has to be something. :) 's have already been paid for, yeah!

:) Deposit for Escape Package
Remainder of Escape Package
Petal Toss, Aisle Petals, Chair Covers for Ceremony
Bridal Bouquet, Bridesmaid Bouquet, Rosewand (FG)
Boutniers-4 DF, BM, FoG, FoB
Coursage 2-MoB, MoG
Extra Hour for photo 1/2 B4 1/2after
(Possibly adding more pics in original album, depend on where our BEO ends up.)

:) Dinner Deposit
Remainder for Dinner and Alcohol
Decor for Dinner -Votives, Petals, Vase for Bouquet (as centerpiece)
Do you think it is okay to not have chair covers or table overlay, even though we have them at the ceremony?? BTW: We are doing one roman table in the St. James room.

:) Dessert Party Deposit
Remainder of Dessert Party
DP Photo Package
Dessert Party Decor-Glow Cylanders -5

Shoes (2 pair)
Jewelry and Head Piece
Champagne Glasses
Dress Steaming (Carolyn Allens)
:)Deposit for Officiant/Rev. Kevin Knox/A Beautiful Ceremony
Remainder for Officiant/Rev. Kevin Knox/A Beautiful Ceremony
Licence
Hair & Make-Up with Beaute Special

What do you think? What am I missing? There has to be something?

I noticed that your dress and your DFs tux aren't on there. Don't know if you wanted them on your list or not... :)

I don't know if you want to add transportation because I am not sure what you are doing on that front. Also you might want to include your airfare and hotel fees. I know I am in my total cost but I think that is personal choice.

HTH

My FMIL is paying for everything for the honeymoon...she's so cool. So, we don't have to budget for transportation or rooms. And my mommy bought my dress last July, she's also cool. And DF is buying a new black suit for the wedding, which I'm not counting in the budget...well... because he can wear it again!! :rotfl2: LoL!! :rotfl2: I knew I'd come up with some sort of excuse for that, because if I included the suit then maybe I'd have to get rid of something, else!!:scared1:

On another note, I got so freaked out b/c I though I was $3000 over!!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: But...Luckly, I can't add and I'm only over by $140!! :banana: :banana: And on some things I think I guessed high!

If anyone notices something else I missed please let me know!! I really need to get a life, right!!:rotfl2:

BTW: Pics's coming this week!!!

My FMIL is paying for everything for the honeymoon...she's so cool. So, we don't have to budget for transportation or rooms.

That's totally awesome! :thumbsup2 However, I meant getting your guests from their hotess to the ceremony and/or reception and then back to their hotels. I don't know if you were doing it or not. :confused3

OIC:rotfl: I think that the Limo that comes with the package will pick them up and then at then after the Dessert Party the vans will take them back to a place where they can get a cab. All of our events are happening basically in one location so we won't have to move around too much!...I think.
I'll have to check with my coordinator on that one. Thanks!!

My FMIL is paying for everything for the honeymoon...she's so cool. So, we don't have to budget for transportation or rooms. And my mommy bought my dress last July, she's also cool. And DF is buying a new black suit for the wedding, which I'm not counting in the budget...well... because he can wear it again!! :rotfl2: LoL!! :rotfl2: I knew I'd come up with some sort of excuse for that, because if I included the suit then maybe I'd have to get rid of something, else!!:scared1:

That is so great; especially the part with the honeymoon; I'm totally jealous :goodvibes

DH and I spent the weekend at the MIL's house which is almost 2 hours away and totally forgot about getting the Figment napkin shots; I will get around to it eventually, I'm sorry for the delay :upsidedow

OIC:rotfl: I think that the Limo that comes with the package will pick them up and then at then after the Dessert Party the vans will take them back to a place where they can get a cab. All of our events are happening basically in one location so we won't have to move around too much!...I think.
I'll have to check with my coordinator on that one. Thanks!!

Oh that's cool. I forgot you are doing the Escape wedding. I am doing a Wishes that's why I thought of it and it's in my budget! Oops! :rotfl:

That is so great; especially the part with the honeymoon; I'm totally jealous :goodvibes

DH and I spent the weekend at the MIL's house which is almost 2 hours away and totally forgot about getting the Figment napkin shots; I will get around to it eventually, I'm sorry for the delay :upsidedow

Don't worry about, take your time!! I appriciate you doing it at all! Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

donaldsgirl-thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter