Backstage Magic - June 2010

Tip for anyone going on the ABD CA Tour ...

COME RESTED!

That's all I am going to say! (Oh! and bring some good walking shoes. ;))

Have a magical trip! :wizard:

:goodvibes Jennifer

All packed and boarding passes printed....Now to work on that rest stuff between now and arriving in CA

Have a magical time, everyone! Looks like you will have beautiful weather in Hollywood and Anaheim. Your Guides are the best!!! Looking forward to your trip reports. :goodvibes

Hey there!! Are you still thinking about another adventure next year?

Definitely! We are waiting to see the new schedule and are going to try and work it around the new Pirate of the Caribbean movie that is supposed to be out next May. We would love to see it at the El Capitan. I still have not seen a movie there. Are you excited about #2?

Definitely! We are waiting to see the new schedule and are going to try and work it around the new Pirate of the Caribbean movie that is supposed to be out next May. We would love to see it at the El Capitan. I still have not seen a movie there. Are you excited about #2?

Yes! I am looking forward to being there at Halloween; I enjoy it almost as much as Christmas!

I know everyone's exhausted and busy, but I wish we would get an update:rotfl:

Yes! I am looking forward to being there at Halloween; I enjoy it almost as much as Christmas!

I know everyone's exhausted and busy, but I wish we would get an update:rotfl:

My sister-in-law feels the same way. LOVES Halloween and really enjoyed seeing it last Fall for the first time.

I know...I am anxious to read how they are doing. I'm hoping they got to enjoy the Dream Suite? (Are you reading the same thing I'm reading some place else? lol!!) We can talk amongst ourselves until they return. Should be soon with tomorrow being the last morning. Hope they loved it as much as we did! :goodvibes

My sister-in-law feels the same way. LOVES Halloween and really enjoyed seeing it last Fall for the first time.

I know...I am anxious to read how they are doing. I'm hoping they got to enjoy the Dream Suite? (Are you reading the same thing I'm reading some place else? lol!!) We can talk amongst ourselves until they return. Should be soon with tomorrow being the last morning. Hope they loved it as much as we did! :goodvibes

Yep, I was reading (I'm curious). I am hoping the Dream Suite has been added. I wonder too about Club 33. There was rumor of it being added (I hope).

Where are you all reading??? We're going on the BSM tour in August. I'm SOOO hoping for Club 33!!!!! Fingers crossed big time!

A lot of what I read is people who know people, who know people. Another words rumors:rotfl: Some info is from trip reports.

DH and I were on the trip in April. On Day Three of our tour, a person from the ABD home office was tagging along. He was briefly introduced to us and our ABD Guides (Jaime and Michael) told us he was "observing" and would be with us through the rest of the Tour. DH and talked with him a little and he told us he was there to make sure some new things added to the tour went smoothly and were well received. If they did, they would "hopefully" be added to future tours (ie: dinner at Steakhouse 55, breakfast at Club 33, Dream Suite Tour, etc ... ) Nothing was ever confirmed. But, the tour bookings have been pretty slow and some even canceled due to low bookings. So, adding a perk like breakfast at Club 33 would definitely pique more people's interest (unless you know a Member ;) ).

Good luck on future trip itineraries. Sending pixie dust you have just as an amazing trip as we did! :wizard:

DH and I were on the trip in April. On Day Three of our tour, a person from the ABD home office was tagging along. He was briefly introduced to us and our ABD Guides (Jaime and Michael) told us he was "observing" and would be with us through the rest of the Tour. DH and talked with him a little and he told us he was there to make sure some new things added to the tour went smoothly and were well recieved. If they did, they would "hopefully" be added to future tours (ie: Disney Archives, dinner at Steakhouse 55, breakfast at Club 33, Dream Suite Tour, etc ... ) Nothing was ever confirmed. But, the tour bookings have been pretty slow and some even canceled due to low bookings. So, adding a perk like breakfast at Club 33 would definitely pique more people's interest (unless you know a Member ;) ).

Good luck on future trip itineraries. Sending pixie dust you have just as an amazing trip as we did! :wizard:

I have had ABD bosses with my tours as well. They like to come along and see how things are going. I love that added touch in seeing them there. ABD Bosses and Guides are a great bunch of people! Disney Archives and the Dream Suite have been part of past tours. The thought is to continually change up this tour, which is awesome! I was able to experience the Archives and other things that wasn't available on the first tour. We are already planning #3 when the new schedule comes out. We are still excited about the experience again.

Shellabel...have a fabulous Backstage Magic #2 in the Fall!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter