Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

DestiNations sounds awesome! You guys do such fun tours and events!

I've only eaten at Teppan Edo and have never tried Tokyo Dining. Your meals looked good and we may have to give that a try.

How lucky to run into Tim Tracker twice! He seems like such a nice guy.

I wish I would have ordered the pretzel at Jock’s. I will next time!
Such a fun evening with all of you!
I really enjoyed the tour of the WS, when we did it in August it was so hot. A totally different experience for you all. I was melting and you were freezing!
We have never ran into Tim Tracker, I love watching their vlogs! Lucky for you two!
Andi and I have eaten at Tokyo Dining several times and really enjoyed it!
Loved spending time with you too and meeting Andi. She's beautiful! ❤
It was an awesome tour!
Tim Tracker is the best. We love him!!! Twice now we could have asked him to do the end of his vlog and both times we forgot to ask if we could say "and now it's time to pay the price." Sigh.

We enjoyed the tour SO much! I'd actually love to do it again once all the construction there is done, just to see what fun info they add in. Same with the UnDiscovered FutureWorld tour!

Ariane and Steve have become good friends and Joe and I really value their friendship. #Besties❤
Right back atcha x100 :grouphug: Miss you guys!
I really enjoyed the tour of the WS, when we did it in August it was so hot. A totally different experience for you all. I was melting and you were freezing!
Ha! When we did Marceline to the MK it was hot by the time we finished. We have the Rhino Tour scheduled for July 4th and they only do it at 11 - no way we won't be sweating then 😂

DestiNations sounds great. One day, hopefully soon, I’d love to do this tour. Well done to Ariane for booking lunch. Sounds tasty. Must check out Tim Tracker. Love Epcot- wish I was there now 🙂

Hi! I dropped off the DIS for a few weeks, but just wanted to say I'm back and all caught up on your report. The DestiNations tour sounds amazing and a great extra to add on to a trip. It's something I plan to do with my hubs as soon as we're back without the kids.
How fun to run into Tim Tracker again! Is it bad that I laughed that he was wearing his Gucci sweater? :rotfl2:

a! When we did Marceline to the MK it was hot by the time we finished. We have the Rhino Tour scheduled for July 4th and they only do it at 11 - no way we won't be sweating then
AWW! You are doing the Rhino Tour again!!!!! LOVE!

DestiNations sounds great.
It was AWESOME!

How fun to run into Tim Tracker again! Is it bad that I laughed that he was wearing his Gucci sweater? :rotfl2:
OMG! We laughed too!!!! That's how Joe spotted him. LOL!

I think Ariane's experience with the tours in October taught her a trick or two. ;)
Smart lady!!!!

69D8913A-4AE6-43BE-A5F8-4FDF3BEE950A.jpeg
:lovestruc I just LOVE this movie!!! I was beyond excited when I was able to meet Robin Hood, Li'l John, Prince John, and Friar Tuck last May. Tears were flowing for sure :)

I've never done any of the Epcot tours, just MK ones. I was SO looking forward to the Backstage Magic tour in April, BUT had to reschedule. Crossing my fingers we'll be able to go on this trip in the end!

just LOVE this movie!!! I was beyond excited when I was able to meet Robin Hood, Li'l John, Prince John, and Friar Tuck last May. Tears were flowing for sure
This was the first Disney movie I saw so it holds a special place in my heart. ❤
You are sooooo lucky that you got to meet all 4. Joe and I only got to see prince John and Friar Tuck in May.

That's' too bad the day was so cold. On one of our January trips, the weather never got past 50 degrees. On another one, we were in the 80's every single day.

Glad you were able to get two trips in this years before all this craziness.

The tour looks great though you all looked cold even from the back lol. Loved getting to peak inside Biergarten. I've never eaten there or at the Moroccan restaurant so your vlog has inspired me to check them out on a future (as yet to be decided) trip :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Glad you were able to get two trips in this years before all this craziness.
Joe and I are extremely grateful. We usually never go the first 3 months of the year, so this was an odd one for us. But, it worked out very well...

The tour looks great though you all looked cold even from the back lol. Loved getting to peak inside Biergarten. I've never eaten there or at the Moroccan restaurant so your vlog has inspired me to check them out on a future (as yet to be decided) trip :thumbsup2
Joe and I really want to eat in the Morocco Pavilion. It's on our short list...

I really loved this tour! I think Andi and I may do the tea tour based on your reviews and others!
It was cold and wow who knew WS would feel so cold and windy!

However, I will say that it was a lot of fun and has inspired me to book more tours in the future (whenever that may be at this point)... :confused3
Looks like a pretty cool tour. Sadly I've never done any, unless you count going down in the MK tunnels when I was in high school, but I'm pretty sure nothing done in high school counts as actual life experience :earboy2: As soon as Casey gets old enough there will definitely be a lot of tours in our future

Between us, we had some sushi, tempura, miso soup, and a few alcoholic beverages. I actually had hot tea because I was having a hard time warming up and I was coming down with a cold. The food was really good and I believe we all liked our meals
We've eaten here 2 or 3 times and have always enjoyed our meals. Its nothing out of this world, but solid options with great views

While Joe and I were walking around, we ran into Tim Tracker AGAIN!!! Some of you may remember that we ran into him back in May during our Epic Trip. He was just as gracious and kind this time and Joe enjoyed talking to him about camera mics.
Some of us may still have ear damage that came from screaming associated with said running into him last year :rolleyes1

However, I will say that it was a lot of fun and has inspired me to book more tours in the future

I'm glad you enjoyed your tour! Nathan and I did this one recently as well and thought it was a really great tour! Did you get to go backstage to where they have their festival kitchens set up? When we went it was during Festival of the Holidays so we got to see the festival kitchens and it was awesome!! But of course it's a great tour either way.

While Joe and I were walking around, we ran into Tim Tracker AGAIN!!! Some of you may remember that we ran into him back in May during our Epic Trip. He was just as gracious and kind this time and Joe enjoyed talking to him about camera mics.

Oh my gosh, amazing! I don't follow them religiously, but I really love watching the Trackers' videos on youtube whenever I have the time. Great that you were able to chat and he and Joe could talk about their shared microphone interests. :)

<3 I'm fan-girling hard here!! Great picture :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter