Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

I think a lot of us are spending our stay at home time by tackling long ignored projects. I have been getting of things I never use, especially ones that people gave me as gifts that I never use.

I enjoyed your video about the Destinations Tour. It looks like it would be fascinating but the length of time would be a long for us. I wish Disney would make these tours a little shorter. We did Keys to the Kingdom and it lasted almost six hours. Our tour guy just kept talking. We also did the Caring for Giants tour at AK. We really enjoyed that one and it was only a few hours long. :)

I enjoyed your video about the Destinations Tour. It looks like it would be fascinating but the length of time would be a long for us. I wish Disney would make these tours a little shorter. We did Keys to the Kingdom and it lasted almost six hours. Our tour guy just kept talking. We also did the Caring for Giants tour at AK. We really enjoyed that one and it was only a few hours long. :)
This is why Steve originally said no to this tour a couple years ago when I suggested it; he doesn't like the idea of long tours. We did KTTK and were "done" a little before it was over and even with the UnDiscovered Futureworld which was amazing, the last half hour was a bit long lol. What was nice about this tour was the snack break in Germany half way through! We sat at least 20 minutes? So that and the snack refreshed us for the 2nd half :thumbsup2

I really loved this tour! I think Andi and I may do the tea tour based on your reviews and others!
Yes! You and Andi should totally book the tea.

We've eaten here 2 or 3 times and have always enjoyed our meals. Its nothing out of this world, but solid options with great views
I agree.

Some of us may still have ear damage that came from screaming associated with said running into him last year :rolleyes1
HAHAHA! If I remember correctly it was NOT Joe and I screaming...LOL!

I'm glad you enjoyed your tour! Nathan and I did this one recently as well and thought it was a really great tour! Did you get to go backstage to where they have their festival kitchens set up? When we went it was during Festival of the Holidays so we got to see the festival kitchens and it was awesome!! But of course it's a great tour either way.
We LOVED it and I want to do the Marceline one in MK next. Oh, and Caring for Giants...

Oh my gosh, amazing! I don't follow them religiously, but I really love watching the Trackers' videos on youtube whenever I have the time. Great that you were able to chat and he and Joe could talk about their shared microphone interests. :)
He was so gracious and kind.

We also did the Caring for Giants tour at AK. We really enjoyed that one and it was only a few hours long.
I want to do this next. I LOVE elephants and I think this one would be just as great as the rhino tour.

This is why Steve originally said no to this tour a couple years ago when I suggested it; he doesn't like the idea of long tours. We did KTTK and were "done" a little before it was over and even with the UnDiscovered Futureworld which was amazing, the last half hour was a bit long lol. What was nice about this tour was the snack break in Germany half way through! We sat at least 20 minutes? So that and the snack refreshed us for the 2nd half :thumbsup2
I also love how you planned ahead and made lunch reservations for us right afterward. LOL!

I am clearly not comfortable being in front of the camera lol! I look terrified :scared:
You and Steve looked so incredibly cute!!!!!:love2:

This was the first Disney movie I saw so it holds a special place in my heart. ❤
You are sooooo lucky that you got to meet all 4. Joe and I only got to see prince John and Friar Tuck in May.
My brother and I used to watch Robin Hood all the time when we were little, so I completely understand your attachment :)

On my last day, I was almost late for my Magical Express to the airport because I waited in line for Robin Hood and Li'l John, but I HAD TO meet them!!!

I'm not a Star Wars fan and I was absolutely blown away by this amazing attraction.

Can't wait!

After the ride, Joe and I tasted the green milk which is better than the blue milk IMO. I think it has a slushier consistency and tasted like a sweet-tart.

I like the green better as well. I know not everyone's a fan of either, but sure like them myself! Very refreshing!

Hi everyone! So today was Monday, January 20th, and it was coooooold outside. At times, I couldn't feel my fingertips. No joke...

That just sounds miserable! Yuck!!
We met up with @ariane37 and Steve for a very special tour and one we had all been looking forward to for some time...DestiNations.

This has been on my list for quite some time. ... back to watch the Vlog episode. :)

Another great couple of vlogs! I think that Epcot tour looks fantastic - I have never heard of this tour but it looks really interesting. Also the Riviera looks so beautiful!! Hope to try that character meal one day!

Another great couple of vlogs! I think that Epcot tour looks fantastic - I have never heard of this tour but it looks really interesting. Also the Riviera looks so beautiful!! Hope to try that character meal one day!
Thank you so much. We are actually staying at the Riviera in July so I'm excited to check out more of the resort...

OMG loved your Topolino's review and I'm already singing that song in my head. This is going to have to be on our list for a future visit for sure.

And on another note, I just read only that they have told the incoming Disney College Program NOT to report in June as scheduled? I sure hope Timmy's next tour isn't cancelled! :(

OMG loved your Topolino's review and I'm already singing that song in my head. This is going to have to be on our list for a future visit for sure.

And on another note, I just read only that they have told the incoming Disney College Program NOT to report in June as scheduled? I sure hope Timmy's next tour isn't cancelled! :(
On a positive note, Topolino’s was the best character meal I have ever done. You have to add it to your next trip...
On the not so positive, Tim’s DCP was officially canceled and we are being refunded his housing deposit. He can apply for the next program but unsure when that will be. So, we are canceling the Hilton DS and canceling our flight. At least we will get a credit because we were flying SW.

We met up with @ariane37 and Steve for a very special tour and one we had all been looking forward to for some time...DestiNations. This was a 5-hour walking tour through World Showcase and "Backstage." We learned a lot of very cool information and history of the countries located in World Showcase. About 2 hours in, we stopped for a little snack at the Biergarten Restaurant in the Germany Pavilion (a fruit and cheese plate with bottled water). I won't give any info on the tour itself just in case there's someone who may want to take it. However, I will say that it was a lot of fun and has inspired me to book more tours in the future (whenever that may be at this point)... :confused3
I would love to do this tour! Definitely putting it on my list. :)
While Joe and I were walking around, we ran into Tim Tracker AGAIN!!! Some of you may remember that we ran into him back in May during our Epic Trip. He was just as gracious and kind this time and Joe enjoyed talking to him about camera mics.
So fun! We watch Tim and Jen all the time and are in love with baby Jackson. Glad to hear he is super nice in person too!
Breakfast at Topolino's with the Besties Vlog❤
Adorable!! The food, decor and characters look like so much fun. :)
I am clearly not comfortable being in front of the camera lol! I look terrified :scared:
I thought you looked so cute and comfortable chatting away to the characters!

Joe and I really want to eat in the Morocco Pavilion. It's on our short list...

We have had several meals at Marrakesh and really enjoyed them. Two of them have been Candlelight Processional Dining package meals but we've also had lunch there. It's nice to go when they have the belly dancer as well. I think we've only seen her maybe twice in all our meals.

On a positive note, Topolino’s was the best character meal I have ever done. You have to add it to your next trip...
On the not so positive, Tim’s DCP was officially canceled and we are being refunded his housing deposit. He can apply for the next program but unsure when that will be. So, we are canceling the Hilton DS and canceling our flight. At least we will get a credit because we were flying SW.

Great news about Topolino's but REALLY sad about Timmy. I know all of you were looking forward to his next tour/program. Glad you have the SW credit. I have my Spirit Airlines credit also to use, but have no idea when I'll be able to use it right now. I want to book a future trip...but just don't know when to make one. I'd like to include all the kids which would mean mid-August would be the latest as DS20 would start his junior year of college at the end of August. I'm almost thinking right now of just booking for a year from now honestly.

Great news about Topolino's but REALLY sad about Timmy. I know all of you were looking forward to his next tour/program. Glad you have the SW credit. I have my Spirit Airlines credit also to use, but have no idea when I'll be able to use it right now. I want to book a future trip...but just don't know when to make one. I'd like to include all the kids which would mean mid-August would be the latest as DS20 would start his junior year of college at the end of August. I'm almost thinking right now of just booking for a year from now honestly.
Yep. This just really stinks right now.
I'm really trying to stay positive but it's hard...

A Fun Yet Very Cold Evening...

After an awesome tour, a great lunch and running into Tim Tracker, Joe and I were in need of some downtime. We walked our cold, tired selves to the car and made our way back to POFQ. We made a stop in Skat Cats Club before heading back to the room and split an order of the Boozy Beignets. We got ours with Rum and they were delicious!!! They were nice and hot, and the booze gave them a nice kick. I think I also got a small cappuccino. If you have not had these you need to find time to get over to POFQ and check them out. They are now one of my new, favorite snacks!!!! You can also order them with Kaluha or Bailey's.

Once back in the room, Joe passed out and I took a long, hot shower. @ariane37 texted a few hours later to let us know we were meeting up with our good friends @pepperandchips and her Husband R at the Territory Lounge. Yay!!!! We were so excited!!! I think we met up around 7ish...We all ordered drinks and apps. I had a Jameson and Coke. I think Joe did too. For food, I had the mushroom bisque and the pulled pork nachos. This is what I get every time we make a stop in the old TL and this night would be no different. Joe had the sliders, and I know he has had these more than once too. LOL!

We all had a great time eating, drinking and chit-chatting. And, all too soon, it was time for Joe, Steve, Ariane and myself to say goodbye to Melinda and R. The 4 of us had more plans for the evening and were hoping to meet up with more of our DIS buds...Side note...I may have gotten a little teary during this get together because these 4 friends are awesome and Joe and I have really bonded with them and value their friendships so much. They are all very kind, generous and loving people and Joe and I couldn't be more grateful to have them in our lives...❤❤❤❤

Next up...A boat ride to the MK for DAH!!!!

8565FA1D-55C6-4650-861D-5B49E7C5DB3C.jpegDF5720AB-6DDE-47FF-BFB8-66280D1D4360.jpeg2A8D4AE0-0394-4D23-A443-BA19336A4C81.jpeg1BA9B118-D015-4999-BD82-89D523090D97.jpeg3AFB9897-8FAA-4F83-9090-6567FF3A11C3.jpeg86F4A24F-6AC4-4E27-995D-3CF41D11F037.jpeg45FCA57E-AB44-4668-BCC2-A7C6C4873C94.jpeg397B1228-E4C1-4858-B2AE-C841A45E37E7.jpegE1DC71B8-44F0-4E50-A869-DB10B8A44ADF.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter