• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Calena's quest for healthy living - advice welcome!

Had a good weekend. MAJOR headache on Sun... must be sugar withdrawal. I weighed today and am down 4 lbs from last week which is great.... now forward and onward. Still struggling with cravings for fast easy stuff which is not good for me, but I am really wanting to finish my two weeks and then we will see... addding fruit and oatmeal (slow cooked kind) is my goal. I love it when fruit seems like the biggest treat. That is great!!!! :cool1: That is what Phase 1 does for me!

Weight loss is slow with all the summer treats etc! :confused3 I'm getting back into my exercise routine though and that makes me feel GOOD!!!! I am doing the August exercise challenge and that motivates me... I can write down my minutes and see that goal. I still eat so emotionally and do other things so emotionally too. It is just not healthy for me - physically or emotionally but I do let things affect me. I have to work on my healthy living from the inside out which includes my emotional state of being!

I'm on the Biggest Loser Red Team now. Sad I didn't lose this first week, but I do 'look' more firm so? We will see. Need to keep eating right consistently. Exercise level has been much better. Still busy. Can't wait to go on our family trip in October. Nice goal to look forward to.

Wow....what kind of person are you to judge someone? Do you walk on water? Have you ever done anything wrong in your life that you are ashamed to tell someone else? So quick to judge? Atleast Ann Kiemel can be honest and admit the truth about what she has done and been through. You should really check into how a "real" christian is supposed to "forgive" others. I will pray for you that you learn to be honest with yourself..........................:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter