Canadian Residents 25% off tickets on WDW site **Offer extended until May 20, 2017.

We are visiting Universal before a DCL cruise then WDW post-cruise in August 2017. DD will be meeting up with some friends at Disney Springs the day before the cruise. Can the tickets be exchanged at the guest relations there a week before we are actually visiting the parks? Just don't want to waste Park time dealing with the tickets if possible. TIA!

BLAH, good for those who have not yet bought tickets. We bought ours last week through Parksavers. Saved $461 CND over gate price for family of 5 but this would have saved another $250 or so. WOW

Wow - great deal!! I wonder if they can be upgraded to APs...
They probably couldn't be bridged though right? So you'd lose the savings as non-pkg tickets bought direct from Disney are not bridged.

I was kicking myself as we bought Park Savers tickets for use in 2018, but realized that PS would be the better deal for us as were looking to upgrade to DVC APs.

Can you assign these tkts to anyone or must you declare that at time of purchase?

I tried buying the tickets online, but it was forcing me to assign the tickets before it would let me move on. I called and purchased them over the phone without assigning them to anyone.

Can you assign these tkts to anyone or must you declare that at time of purchase?
Not sure what your're asking ... but I assume you can assign them to anyone on on your account. It looks like you can either have the delivered (extra cost) or pick them up at the Will Call Window. Anyone who uses them will be asked to show Canadian ID prior to first use.

Just want to mention that for the Disneyland tickets...the offer says that the tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2018....for the WDW tickets, it says they don't expire...

Not sure what your're asking ... but I assume you can assign them to anyone on on your account. It looks like you can either have the delivered (extra cost) or pick them up at the Will Call Window. Anyone who uses them will be asked to show Canadian ID prior to first use.

Can not be delivered . You are issued an exchange certificate (like when you purchase an AP online) in order to receive these tickets at a Park entrance you must present in this case - a Canadian passport for each ticket purchased.

** this is copied & pasted from the offer -

• tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
  • Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which must be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
  • All Guests must present a valid Canadian passport to exchange the certificate for a valid ticket at the theme park ticket window or Guest Relations prior to first use.
  • Residents of Canada who are not Canadian citizens must bring valid passport and valid proof of Canadian residency.
  • Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.

Last edited:
Just want to mention that for the Disneyland tickets...the offer says that the tickets expire 13 days after first use or on January 13, 2018....for the WDW tickets, it says they don't expire...

It actually says both in the WDW offer.

First non expiring - then below in the bulleted section it says 14 days after first use --- not too confusing right?
It really needs to be one or the other, I may call down to inquire which it is.

It actually says both in the WDW offer.

First non expiring - then below in the bulleted section it says 14 days after first use --- not too confusing right?
It really needs to be one or the other, I may call down to inquire which it is.

I very much doubt that they would be non-expiry tickets but I am interested to see what they say when you call. Please let us know if you do :)

I'm wondering if you can add the wp&m option when you get there. Going in Jan. Not sure if it will be wp weather so don't want to spend the extra if I don't have to.

Here's all the details as copied from the Disney website.

"Now’s the time to experience more magic for less—with special savings on multi-day tickets and upgrades to Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More Options. Canadian residents Save 25% on 4-day or longer tickets and enjoy all four Walt Disney World theme parks.

To take advantage of this special offer, you must purchase your tickets in advance between September 16, 2016 and February 28, 2017.
Be sure to book enough days to explore all the excitement at all 4 theme parks!

The best part? You can use these discounted tickets at any time during 2016, 2017 and beyond—they won’t expire!

• Tickets (unless upgraded with Park Hopper or Water Parks & More Fun Options) are valid for admission to one theme park per day.
  • Tickets and any options purchased must be used within 14 days of first use.
  • Items are priced for Canadian Residents only. Savings compared to the price of the same ticket sold at the Theme Park Ticket Window.
  • All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Water parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
  • Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which must be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
  • All Guests must present a valid Canadian passport to exchange the certificate for a valid ticket at the theme park ticket window or Guest Relations prior to first use.
  • Residents of Canada who are not Canadian citizens must bring valid passport and valid proof of Canadian residency.
  • Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.

To book by phone, call (407) 939-1884† to speak with a Personal Vacation Advisor, or call your Travel Agent.

Important Details:
  • Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which may be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission.
  • Each Guest in the party must present valid Canadian Passport when redeeming certificates.
  • Residents of Canada who are not Canadian citizens must bring valid passport and valid proof of Canadian residency."

Hey I purchased 4-day tickets for my family this evening through Disney. Here's what the castmember told me:

• tickets do not expire, but once you activate the passes you have 14 days to use all the days on the tickets
  • can be linked to MyDisneyExperience using the reservation number provided when booking, and yes can book fastpasses 30/60 days out depending on whether you stay on property or not
  • will be sent vouchers, need to go to Will Call desk with vouchers + Canadian passport + the credit card used to purchase, to receive park ticket (unclear whether only need to do that the first time, or whether needed to before every day at a park)
    • recommended we go to the guest relations office at Disney Springs to confirm whether we need to to to Will Call each time...I'm thinking might be able to get the tickets there and avoid Will Call altogether, but castmember didn't know
  • -can link to magicbands

I would imagine you would have to take your voucher to Will Call and exchange it for a park ticket. Once you have this park ticket you are like any other guest with a valid ticket. You have it linked to your MB (or not) and enter the park. I cannot imagine you would have to go back daily and validate your info. The finger scan combined with park ticket validate your uniqueness.

Hey I purchased 4-day tickets for my family this evening through Disney. Here's what the castmember told me:

• tickets do not expire, but once you activate the passes you have 14 days to use all the days on the tickets
  • can be linked to MyDisneyExperience using the reservation number provided when booking, and yes can book fastpasses 30/60 days out depending on whether you stay on property or not
  • will be sent vouchers, need to go to Will Call desk with vouchers + Canadian passport + the credit card used to purchase, to receive park ticket (unclear whether only need to do that the first time, or whether needed to before every day at a park)
    • recommended we go to the guest relations office at Disney Springs to confirm whether we need to to to Will Call each time...I'm thinking might be able to get the tickets there and avoid Will Call altogether, but castmember didn't know
  • -can link to magicbands

I hope that can be done at Disney Springs as well. Pixie dust!

I may have to call in to find correct info but I'm a little confused lol
When checking out you have the option of Will Call where it says to prove Canadian residence. Or ship to Canadian address for $25. Does this eliminate having to go to will call for validation then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter