Cheers to Character Cavalcades, Cocktails and Celebrations! 2/1 3 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

I've gained 10lbs during this COVID nonsense, lol!
I don’t think you’re on your own! Almost everyone I speak to says they’ve gained a stone (14lbs) so i suppose I should quit whinging and be happy :rotfl2:
Your meal at WBG looked so delicious and
George is quite the handsome lad or as Gia says “cute”:rotfl: She is such a wee doll:love: Great to see her doing so well:goodvibes

Last edited:
Your vlogs are what's keep me going right now :rotfl: Kidding, not kidding. I'm so happy we can live vicariously through your trips! With NY quarantine rules and my job, there's no way I can get to Disney anytime soon :sad: But don't worry, I'm trying to find a new job :laughing: Looking forward to more! So happy to see an appearance by Gia!!!

Brunch looks and sounds fantastic. I've only been in WBG once...and that was just to get the same drink Jen had (well not the Mimosa version) and it was totally worth the stop there.

Oh that looks so so so yummy!! And how fun that you got to meet George! WBG is on the list for my next trip, 100%. Brunch seems like a great meal to have there.

It has quickly become one of our favorite restaurants.

Joining in!!!

So exciting to follow along on a new report!!

:welcome:

Thank you so much for following along!

We will be waking up at 3am for our flight to Orlando in three weeks from today - as long as Disney doesn't drop the mask requirement. :)

That flight is so hard. We will be taking it again in 2 1/2 weeks. Sigh.
I don't think Disney will drop the mask requirement anytime soon.

I don’t think you’re on your own! Almost everyone I speak to says they’ve gained a stone (14lbs) so i suppose I should quit whinging and be happy :rotfl2:
Your meal at WBG looked so delicious and
George is quite the handsome lad or as Gia says “cute”:rotfl: She is such a wee doll:love: Great to see her doing so well:goodvibes
I officially started dieting this week, lol!

Your vlogs are what's keep me going right now :rotfl: Kidding, not kidding. I'm so happy we can live vicariously through your trips! With NY quarantine rules and my job, there's no way I can get to Disney anytime soon :sad: But don't worry, I'm trying to find a new job :laughing: Looking forward to more! So happy to see an appearance by Gia!!!
Aww! Thank you. Good luck with the new job search. And, I really hope you can get back to Disney soon.

Brunch looks and sounds fantastic. I've only been in WBG once...and that was just to get the same drink Jen had (well not the Mimosa version) and it was totally worth the stop there.
The food is amazing. WBG has quickly become one of our absolute favorite restaurants in Disney World.

Family time in St. Pete was just perfect.

Nice arrival in the Bubble with a great meal to kick it off. Love the picture in the car with Gia popping in.

Oh, that drink pic with Gia's little smile peeking in is just the cutest thing in the world!!!! Your first lunch at WDW sounds amazing. So excited to hear how Beaches & Cream was!

I love how Gia keeps saying “and don’t forget Jen and Joe on the go” so cute! 😉
We have WBG on our list if we ever get back!
Thanks for all the wonderful information on the vlogs, very helpful!

Do you need a reservation for Wine Bar George? I want to sneak away with my daughter one night on our trip, but we don't have a reservation. Can we just put our name on a waiting list and hope to get in? Joe's drink looked so tasty! :drinking: And being the good Wisconsin girl that I am, how could I resist that Burrata?

Love, love, love your brunch experience! Everything looks so good! Gia was adorable.....so great to see her smiling face and playful attitude. :) Definitely putting WBG on my list!

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Yesterday was a very difficult day for me and my family. My dad unexpectedly passed away from his battle with cancer. I don't want to go into details but what I'd like to do is tell you what an amazing dad, "papa", and husband he was. He was the kind of man who always put his family first. He loved to go fishing. He loved to golf and did so right up until he passed away. He loved the Chicago Bears and had a deep love for the St Louis Cardinals. He was an amazing cook and loved to grill. He will be missed terribly.

I'm not quite ready at this point to answer comments and share the rest of our September Disney vacation but will be back soon. I just need a few more days to process everything and to grieve.

Hugs and kisses to you all. ❤

Jen -

I am so sorry for your loss. Hug your family and remember your father and all that he meant to all of you.

Sandy

I'm in, what an awesome adventure!
I'm so sorry about your dad, I know your loss too well, lost my sweet mom, just this past January, at only 59, yesterday was her birthday.

So sorry to hear of your dad’s passing . Prayers lifted for family and friends . I know there is nothing I can say to take away from your pain and sorrow . My dad died 10 years ago after battling cancer. It sucks !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter